Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | goodbye my dear achievements
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
The only one I kinda want to get is the "11 runestones" one. But I'm also too lazy for it.
The only one I kinda want to get is the "11 runestones" one. But I'm also too lazy for it.
LxbWmll.png
Rip, I won't be able to get all the gathering achievements. I rarely gather food, since I get most of it from coli... Oh well.
Rip, I won't be able to get all the gathering achievements. I rarely gather food, since I get most of it from coli... Oh well.
jCVhFoZ.gif
I'll miss my boolean achievement if it goes away.... RIP lil buggy buddy, it was nice to touch you once.
I'll miss my boolean achievement if it goes away.... RIP lil buggy buddy, it was nice to touch you once.
x1mD4Xh.pngzoCeqQ0.pngYyfc5Na.pngKgQ7j9D.pngm24-book.pngler7xW0.pnga7JKqlT.png7dOHDBn.png1vlwyTw.pngrjXEjPR.pngBXW0MaW.pngs8-m2-l15-m18-s19-m18-book.pngIQWnd9j.pngdk3PLcY.pngnfbTJzW.pnghU1vCt6.png
The only ones I'm missing are
Chain of Fools - I think this one was always bugged
You're the Best Around
Does Not Compute

So, not attainable.
The only ones I'm missing are
Chain of Fools - I think this one was always bugged
You're the Best Around
Does Not Compute

So, not attainable.
tumblr_inline_n1xc79Kcic1rb3m8r.png
@Vendrus ... Um, yes, there are: Eggs
@Vendrus ... Um, yes, there are: Eggs
I've got everything that was ever reasonably attainable.

The Shock Switch achievement was bugged from the beginning and has never worked, as far as I know. The other two are You're the Best Around (Limited to a single user) and the Boolean achievement.
I've got everything that was ever reasonably attainable.

The Shock Switch achievement was bugged from the beginning and has never worked, as far as I know. The other two are You're the Best Around (Limited to a single user) and the Boolean achievement.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
Meanwhile, I'm trying to grind 300kt to get my last 5 lair spaces for the expansion achievement.

Purchased the last of the dolls, didn't get the achievement, probably going to email support.
Meanwhile, I'm trying to grind 300kt to get my last 5 lair spaces for the expansion achievement.

Purchased the last of the dolls, didn't get the achievement, probably going to email support.
ppp-badge_storage.gifm6IxQYa.gif6KadE7H.png
@Orphik
...you do realise those eggs don't magically appear on the AH, right?
The most common method of getting them all is egg swaps - coli or gather until you have one, then swap egg for egg until you have all the achievements. Buying them all is very unusual.

Personally, I got four of them that way and the rest from coli/gathering drops.

@Mydragonsfly
All the collection ones are severely laggy - it can take anywhere between a few minutes and several weeks to get the achievement. I'm hoping they'll do a forced check of all the achievements during the rollover before switchoff or something.
@Orphik
...you do realise those eggs don't magically appear on the AH, right?
The most common method of getting them all is egg swaps - coli or gather until you have one, then swap egg for egg until you have all the achievements. Buying them all is very unusual.

Personally, I got four of them that way and the rest from coli/gathering drops.

@Mydragonsfly
All the collection ones are severely laggy - it can take anywhere between a few minutes and several weeks to get the achievement. I'm hoping they'll do a forced check of all the achievements during the rollover before switchoff or something.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
The only achievement that I want to get is the Ancient Lair one, but that is not going to happen. 400 is a nice even number so I guess I am content where I am.
The only achievement that I want to get is the Ancient Lair one, but that is not going to happen. 400 is a nice even number so I guess I am content where I am.
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
I need to get all the dolls, even if I never get it in time its the principal of the thing....
One day I'll get them all...
I need to get all the dolls, even if I never get it in time its the principal of the thing....
One day I'll get them all...
tumblr_pbamt5KuU91v9jturo1_100.png ___________ tumblr_osv1j8GD531v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.png tumblr_osv1j8GD531v8lm95o1_75sq.png ____________ tumblr_pc4nuf8UaQ1v9jturo1_100.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13