Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What is your FR goal? Tell me! :D
1 2 3 4 5 6
A full lair of G1's and their descendants, everyone fully gened, with outfits/accounts (if needed), and some art and lore in their bios. That's currently 63 dragons right now.
A full lair of G1's and their descendants, everyone fully gened, with outfits/accounts (if needed), and some art and lore in their bios. That's currently 63 dragons right now.
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
My goal on FR is

1. to have a great time

2. Get an ainchent year before next year

3. get electricians power pack (this is a lot harder than it sounds)

4. other...oh wait, i have a drgon that i need to gene

5. make that two dragons

6. everything else i cant thing of- waitaminute. I NEED TO STOP PROCRASTINATING ON MY CLAN LORE!!!!!

7. try and play three fairgrounds games at once (yup. FR doesnt count how many games you are on like steam, so its something i want to try)
My goal on FR is

1. to have a great time

2. Get an ainchent year before next year

3. get electricians power pack (this is a lot harder than it sounds)

4. other...oh wait, i have a drgon that i need to gene

5. make that two dragons

6. everything else i cant thing of- waitaminute. I NEED TO STOP PROCRASTINATING ON MY CLAN LORE!!!!!

7. try and play three fairgrounds games at once (yup. FR doesnt count how many games you are on like steam, so its something i want to try)
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
Plague sprite hhhg
I've been trying to save for ages but I saw a cute G1 with colors I've been after and pbbbt there go my funds
Plague sprite hhhg
I've been trying to save for ages but I saw a cute G1 with colors I've been after and pbbbt there go my funds
Scribble_Banner.png
I have no concrete goal i think..

I just want a lot of dragons that are pretty and worth as much as possible
I have no concrete goal i think..

I just want a lot of dragons that are pretty and worth as much as possible
XZ9773K.gif
fKJNl8Z.png Staff pls add a Corn item j19IRlq.png
All of those past fest skins/accents
Only 7 needed and I'll be done with 2015. Then comes the real deal

Also Hiberden and all non-KS / non-sprite familiars, though they aren't that big of a priority
All of those past fest skins/accents
Only 7 needed and I'll be done with 2015. Then comes the real deal

Also Hiberden and all non-KS / non-sprite familiars, though they aren't that big of a priority
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
Turning my gen 1s and special eye dragons into fully gened, lv 25 mirror perma babs.... Except the fire primal imp in my hib den. He's gonna be a lv 25 perma bab imp who thinks he's a mirror. My current total of dragons to be part of this is 22. It will probably increase soon [emoji=mirror star size=2]
Turning my gen 1s and special eye dragons into fully gened, lv 25 mirror perma babs.... Except the fire primal imp in my hib den. He's gonna be a lv 25 perma bab imp who thinks he's a mirror.

My current total of dragons to be part of this is 22. It will probably increase soon
Cinus_small.png
My goals are:
Collect g1s of all ancient breeds (was gonna do all breeds but thats unrealistic & seems more stress than fun)
Level up fully everywhere in the gathering department
All my dragons to have a super long offspring list even the g1s
an xxx g1
Ancient Flight Reps
Switch Flights
Collect cute familiars
Lvl up all permas to lvl 25
Give all permas art & lore
Stone all permas
have 10k of each food item converted
Make more friends on here
actually add lore for my den
collect eggs for an 100 egg mass hatch
Collect cute naomi & 666 offspring to make into ancients
My goals are:
Collect g1s of all ancient breeds (was gonna do all breeds but thats unrealistic & seems more stress than fun)
Level up fully everywhere in the gathering department
All my dragons to have a super long offspring list even the g1s
an xxx g1
Ancient Flight Reps
Switch Flights
Collect cute familiars
Lvl up all permas to lvl 25
Give all permas art & lore
Stone all permas
have 10k of each food item converted
Make more friends on here
actually add lore for my den
collect eggs for an 100 egg mass hatch
Collect cute naomi & 666 offspring to make into ancients
~ i would like to own all fams, at the least all but the kickstarters
~ a gen 1 imp
~ more cash
~ even more cash
~ more pretty g1s to gene and cherish
~ breed dergs in a pretty comb which aren't existing yet
~ and i'd like to buy slots until i reach the max
~ Primal G1s as Reps for all flights
~ oh and did i mentioned i'd like more cash?
~ i would like to own all fams, at the least all but the kickstarters
~ a gen 1 imp
~ more cash
~ even more cash
~ more pretty g1s to gene and cherish
~ breed dergs in a pretty comb which aren't existing yet
~ and i'd like to buy slots until i reach the max
~ Primal G1s as Reps for all flights
~ oh and did i mentioned i'd like more cash?
50475342.png
* Derg4You (Free Lvl 10 Dragons + too many Raffles)
* Sales (Just another tab..)
* Mr. Moo's lazy simple Sales (oh gosh pls -.-)
* no rAgrets (How to make Cash/Survive G&G and more)

Song Lair!
Same as me no projects before but just something to get my hand on haha

Which means...
-A full lair of Arashi Song Reps and I dont need to go searching for lyrics but go to FR and click on that dragon, boom, lyricsss! (Okay not true I’ll go search instead)

-Well... I want happiness!! I want to enjoy FR! Thats the only goal in the game to be!
Song Lair!
Same as me no projects before but just something to get my hand on haha

Which means...
-A full lair of Arashi Song Reps and I dont need to go searching for lyrics but go to FR and click on that dragon, boom, lyricsss! (Okay not true I’ll go search instead)

-Well... I want happiness!! I want to enjoy FR! Thats the only goal in the game to be!
Write the gosh darn lore, dress all of my 200+ permas and finish my clan map
Write the gosh darn lore, dress all of my 200+ permas and finish my clan map
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2 3 4 5 6