Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Themed Familiars and Apparel
[emoji=candle size=1]Hey again! I'm trying to make a Dungeons and Dragons themed tab in my lair, but I need specific [b]apparel[/b] and [b]familiars[/b] to make it feel more like the characters I'm trying to make! Any suggestions?[emoji=candle size=1] [b]Themes[/b] I'm looking for: [emoji=torch size=1][i]Clockwork[/i] [emoji=sword and shield size=1][i]Medieval[/i] [emoji=wizard hat size=1][i]Magic/Warlock type apparel[/i] [emoji=music note size=1][i]Instruments[/i] [emoji=rainbow size=1][i]Lively, Colorful clothes[/i] Any suggestions would help- Thank you![emoji=pearlcatcher happy size=1]
Hey again! I'm trying to make a Dungeons and Dragons themed tab in my lair, but I need specific apparel and familiars to make it feel more like the characters I'm trying to make! Any suggestions?

Themes I'm looking for:
Clockwork
Medieval
Magic/Warlock type apparel
Instruments
Lively, Colorful clothes

Any suggestions would help- Thank you!
@CoffeeMilk
for a lot of this I feel like you could look through the NotN items, there's a lot of familiars from there to choose from as well as some magical looking apparel. I believe there is also instrument apparel in the marketplace. for colorful there are some pretty bright silks as well as the wild set from baldwin (and a couple of other things). you may also want to consider looking through festival items and recolors, since some of those likely fit some of these categories pretty well
@CoffeeMilk
for a lot of this I feel like you could look through the NotN items, there's a lot of familiars from there to choose from as well as some magical looking apparel. I believe there is also instrument apparel in the marketplace. for colorful there are some pretty bright silks as well as the wild set from baldwin (and a couple of other things). you may also want to consider looking through festival items and recolors, since some of those likely fit some of these categories pretty well
unknown.png
Thank you!! I will look into all of this [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
Thank you!! I will look into all of this
@CoffeeMilk
there's enough themes you're looking for that i'm just going to link these guides that have familiars and apparel already sorted into loose themes already, and make it pretty easy to make your own list from.

Eclipse's Apparel Catalog - 7/29/19

Visual Familiars Guide V2.3.1
@CoffeeMilk
there's enough themes you're looking for that i'm just going to link these guides that have familiars and apparel already sorted into loose themes already, and make it pretty easy to make your own list from.

Eclipse's Apparel Catalog - 7/29/19

Visual Familiars Guide V2.3.1
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
@CoffeeMilk [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2205043]Here's[/url] an apparel guide arranged by category, and [s][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/868232]here's[/url] the only visual guide to familiars I could find[/s] The familiar guide Anourou linked is probably better, use that one if you're browsing. Some of the ones I can think of off the top of my head: [emoji=torch size=1] Any apparel with "Steampunk" in the name Some Lightning festival apparel, including this year's item - so nab one while you can! Another good one is the Surgestream Coat and its recolor, the Powerpack Coat. Most familiars that are found in the Golem Workshop Tick Tock and Time Devourer Livewire Grizzly and Voltspire Intruder Don't even try to get a Cog Frog but technically that fits the theme too [emoji=sword and shield size=1] This is a very general theme that could fit a lot of stuff on the site. Check out Eclipse's armor section. Also, there are various colors of Breeches and Renaissance Shirts. Then there's the archer apparel, and of course swords. Speaking of swords: [item=Enchanted Armaments][item=Sorcerous Arms][item=Axe Mimic][item=Crooked Hatchet] are all good familiars. Also [item=Ravenous Cauldron][item=Curious Kettle]... Heck, practically any of the weird object familiars from Night of the Nocturne. [emoji=wizard hat size=1] Again, lots of options. I believe there are no less than a dozen different wizard hats. Check out the first section of Eclipse's guide, Magic and Mysticism, as well as the NotN section. [emoji=music note size=1] [item=ghosthost viola][item=dirge fiddlefiend][item=Grove piper][item=spotted faun][item=plainstrider bard][item=wintermane minstrel] [item=finely crafted lute][item=wooden pipeflute][item=simple harp][item=brass cornet] [emoji=rainbow size=1] Most of the prismatic this and that are gem apparel items, but there are a LOT of bright, colorful items here. Offhand I would recommend plume sets and starsilk sets, but really just scroll through the apparel guide I linked and pause at whatever catches your eye. It's all arranged very visually.
@CoffeeMilk
Here's an apparel guide arranged by category, and here's the only visual guide to familiars I could find The familiar guide Anourou linked is probably better, use that one if you're browsing. Some of the ones I can think of off the top of my head:

Any apparel with "Steampunk" in the name
Some Lightning festival apparel, including this year's item - so nab one while you can! Another good one is the Surgestream Coat and its recolor, the Powerpack Coat.
Most familiars that are found in the Golem Workshop
Tick Tock and Time Devourer
Livewire Grizzly and Voltspire Intruder
Don't even try to get a Cog Frog but technically that fits the theme too

This is a very general theme that could fit a lot of stuff on the site. Check out Eclipse's armor section. Also, there are various colors of Breeches and Renaissance Shirts. Then there's the archer apparel, and of course swords.
Speaking of swords:
Enchanted Armaments Sorcerous Arms Axe Mimic Crooked Hatchet are all good familiars. Also Ravenous Cauldron Curious Kettle ... Heck, practically any of the weird object familiars from Night of the Nocturne.

Again, lots of options. I believe there are no less than a dozen different wizard hats. Check out the first section of Eclipse's guide, Magic and Mysticism, as well as the NotN section.

Ghosthost Viola Dirge Fiddlefiend Grove Piper Spotted Faun Plainstrider Bard Wintermane Minstrel
Finely Crafted Lute Wooden Pipeflute Simple Harp Brass Cornet

Most of the prismatic this and that are gem apparel items, but there are a LOT of bright, colorful items here. Offhand I would recommend plume sets and starsilk sets, but really just scroll through the apparel guide I linked and pause at whatever catches your eye. It's all arranged very visually.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
All of this is very helpful!! Thank you all!! Hopefully, I can get to starting my tab soon![emoji=tundra love size=1]
All of this is very helpful!! Thank you all!! Hopefully, I can get to starting my tab soon!