Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Many, Many Morphologies
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 88 89
[size=7][size=5][i][b]OMG[/b][/i][/size][/size] [emoji=pearlcatcher star size=2]
OMG

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
Amazing! [emoji=heart size=1]
Amazing!
25781.png shadow_small.png 25780.png
Bless this update! BLESS IT!
Bless this update! BLESS IT!
gPt7rtY.pngCHCjXcz.png
Well it's about dang time! [emoji=pearlcatcher laughing size=2]
Well it's about dang time!
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
YES!
YES!
Great update! I'm so happy that the admins and staff listened to their player-base and implemented these awesome changes. Thanks!
Great update! I'm so happy that the admins and staff listened to their player-base and implemented these awesome changes. Thanks!
arkantos_signature_by_sludgy_by_sludgy-dben8lb.png
That's great! Thanks!!
That's great! Thanks!!
FR_Steamsig.png
This is amazing
This is amazing
Probably my favorite update so far!!! Been wanting to dress up my morphs for so long ahhh
Probably my favorite update so far!!! Been wanting to dress up my morphs for so long ahhh
4JW7Yc5.gifkVjkfu2.png4JW7Yc5.gif
This is truly amazing. Thank you so much for this update! I just thought how far flightrising.com has come since I first made an account. Things are getting better steadily. I really love this game. Thank you so much for all the great work. I really appreciate that you are always listening to the user base unlike in other games! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
This is truly amazing. Thank you so much for this update! I just thought how far flightrising.com has come since I first made an account. Things are getting better steadily. I really love this game. Thank you so much for all the great work. I really appreciate that you are always listening to the user base unlike in other games!
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 88 89