Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ARCANEDOM] OOF Raffle (Drawing Prizes)
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 69 70
@Iralla Just a heads up, I think you haven't recorded the 4 dergs I sent you yet^^" They're in the sheet now, I might have not seen them before^^"
@Iralla Just a heads up, I think you haven't recorded the 4 dergs I sent you yet^^" They're in the sheet now, I might have not seen them before^^"
Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie
Thank you to all the attendants for accepting my dragons! You should all pat yourself on the back - very well fought!
Thank you to all the attendants for accepting my dragons! You should all pat yourself on the back - very well fought!
@starrynightren sorry to bother, but i dont think the last 3 dragons i sent you were added to the sheet? ^^" [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/416828508879454218/602508140394577931/unknown.png[/img] [3 5s, all with gene bonus] thank you! pls get some well-deserved rest. \o/
@starrynightren
sorry to bother, but i dont think the last 3 dragons i sent you were added to the sheet? ^^"
unknown.png
[3 5s, all with gene bonus]

thank you! pls get some well-deserved rest. \o/
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
@October I think I misinterpreted your dragons as public buy in the rush. I'll get these recorded today. Were all of them raffle or just those 3? (I can't remember how many you sent, sorry ^^;)
@October I think I misinterpreted your dragons as public buy in the rush. I'll get these recorded today. Were all of them raffle or just those 3? (I can't remember how many you sent, sorry ^^;)
nRvmYpn.png
Hey @cerys @Jazzyleia @TheDragonsQueen I think two of my dergs didn't get recorded
Hey @cerys @Jazzyleia @TheDragonsQueen I think two of my dergs didn't get recorded
piZokrt.gifI1wXRtr.png
@starrynightren
no worries! it was just those 3 that i'd sent over c:
@starrynightren
no worries! it was just those 3 that i'd sent over c:
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
@Zarr101

If you can identify who they were sent to, what level and potentially bonuses I can fix that for you!
@Zarr101

If you can identify who they were sent to, what level and potentially bonuses I can fix that for you!
aHScYeW.png2SJnMSH.gif VOfQnUJ.gif

cerys
they/them
FR +3
xx ux2YLrh.pngD1hGher.png
@Cerys I sent two to GhostFromTheMoon, lvl 7, through PA for 1t, one was and Imp, and the other had breed bonus for skydancer
@Cerys I sent two to GhostFromTheMoon, lvl 7, through PA for 1t, one was and Imp, and the other had breed bonus for skydancer
piZokrt.gifI1wXRtr.png
@October your dragons have been recorded ^^
@October your dragons have been recorded ^^
nRvmYpn.png
So when are the prizes drawn?
So when are the prizes drawn?
HtXex26.pngHtXex26.pngHtXex26.png
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 69 70