Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ARCANEDOM] OOF Raffle (Drawing Prizes)
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 69 70
@Cerys congrats to arcane for an awesomely fought battle. I was rooting for you all week long! I only have a few notes from the last day when things got (unsurprisingly) hectic. Line 3679 of the master sheet: 1 of my 6 level 6 dragons also had a gene bonus (falcon): Irvin #53293225 - Private Auction (to Iralla #181462) **Line 3813 of the master sheet: both dragons had the breed bonus (spiral): Duke #53094041 - Private Auction (to Evarinya #65725) and Tornado #53094039 - Private Auction (to Evarinya #65725) **Line 3818 of the master sheet: this dragon had the breed bonus (spiral) and the colour bonus (wine tert): Corus #53041842 - Private Auction (to Evarinya #65725) level 7 ----- ** I'd sent a heads up post about these which can be found earlier in the thread on page 49, but I can send a screencap of my AH history as well if need be :) [quote name="Illyrael" date="2019-07-20 20:16:29" ] @/Evarinya sending a bit of a hodge podge so figured it's best to give you a heads up :) 1 level 7 with breed bonus (spiral) + colour bonus (wine tert) - for gems 2 level 6 with breed bonus (spiral) - for gems 3 level 6 - for treasure [/quote]
@Cerys congrats to arcane for an awesomely fought battle. I was rooting for you all week long!
I only have a few notes from the last day when things got (unsurprisingly) hectic.

Line 3679 of the master sheet: 1 of my 6 level 6 dragons also had a gene bonus (falcon): Irvin #53293225 - Private Auction (to Iralla #181462)

**Line 3813 of the master sheet: both dragons had the breed bonus (spiral): Duke #53094041 - Private Auction (to Evarinya #65725) and Tornado #53094039 - Private Auction (to Evarinya #65725)

**Line 3818 of the master sheet: this dragon had the breed bonus (spiral) and the colour bonus (wine tert): Corus #53041842 - Private Auction (to Evarinya #65725) level 7

** I'd sent a heads up post about these which can be found earlier in the thread on page 49, but I can send a screencap of my AH history as well if need be :)
Illyrael wrote on 2019-07-20 20:16:29:
@/Evarinya sending a bit of a hodge podge so figured it's best to give you a heads up :)

1 level 7 with breed bonus (spiral) + colour bonus (wine tert) - for gems
2 level 6 with breed bonus (spiral) - for gems
3 level 6 - for treasure

qTNOOYr.gifhOKF9XS.pngIhwCFGI.giffkpFObc.pngo6RASqM.png

3GyKulQ.gif
Mine seem to be all good, 3160 tickets sounds about right. c: Good luck to everyone!
Mine seem to be all good, 3160 tickets sounds about right. c: Good luck to everyone!
I noticed quite a few obviously misspelled usernames (Stealthbaguette/Stealthbaguette'S/Stealthbaugette, Tarmonsuravye/Tarmonsurayve, even a "Sunday and Monday Above") all visible on one screen, and plenty more. I'd recommend having an Arcanite or two look for the obvious stuff, like unusually similar usernames. [emoji=fae happy size=1] I also appear to be missing five level 6s somewhere, though I'm unable to find where on the sheet with restricted viewing access (records don't match and I know I sent an equal number of levels and dragons to both flights). If I can narrow down which day, or even which receiver, I'll edit this with the additional information. Edit: Found it! On Thursday, July 18 I sent five level 6 dragons to GhostFromTheMoon, which isn't shown anywhere on the sheet. [img]https://i.imgur.com/oDhJ0iR.png[/img]
I noticed quite a few obviously misspelled usernames (Stealthbaguette/Stealthbaguette'S/Stealthbaugette, Tarmonsuravye/Tarmonsurayve, even a "Sunday and Monday Above") all visible on one screen, and plenty more. I'd recommend having an Arcanite or two look for the obvious stuff, like unusually similar usernames.

I also appear to be missing five level 6s somewhere, though I'm unable to find where on the sheet with restricted viewing access (records don't match and I know I sent an equal number of levels and dragons to both flights). If I can narrow down which day, or even which receiver, I'll edit this with the additional information.

Edit: Found it! On Thursday, July 18 I sent five level 6 dragons to GhostFromTheMoon, which isn't shown anywhere on the sheet.

oDhJ0iR.png
@gn0me

It seems only two were sent for raffle prices potentially? I know a lot of users were double attending. If they were sent for treasure with a 5 on the end, then they were just exalted and no tickets were recorded as the prices were slightly higher in lieu of tickets for prizes. If they were for gems there is a chance there was confusion due to the prices being very close and bonuses skewing things. I know you sent me two and they were for 16g and had no bonuses and therefore were PB payouts and not recorded. I'm happy to correct this if there were some sent for the raffle prices this week!

@Sylvandyr @Birdsofwax @arkadyve @Illyrael
Corrected! (Illyrael I remember seeing your post so you're good.)

@Thene
There is a user named Then who had been sending dragons and did dorm for us but I will touch base with the attendants regarding the line/dragon, or if you are able to find them in your crs/pas that could also work! The level 17 was from user @/then, but the level 6 (line 1125) I would need to ask Rubie about.

@sirspiderider
I've been slowly plugging away at that, as part of it is just spaces by usernames and another part some of the frantic exalting we had to do to keep up with dragons being sent in. The "sunday and monday above" are harmless and are how I differentiate for daily drawings because I merged across all columns, if I put it in a different one it will throw off my formulas for calculating! If you get the updated information, or even the total for how many you should have for us let me know! Right now I show 19 dragons for 117 levels and 1400 tickets.
@gn0me

It seems only two were sent for raffle prices potentially? I know a lot of users were double attending. If they were sent for treasure with a 5 on the end, then they were just exalted and no tickets were recorded as the prices were slightly higher in lieu of tickets for prizes. If they were for gems there is a chance there was confusion due to the prices being very close and bonuses skewing things. I know you sent me two and they were for 16g and had no bonuses and therefore were PB payouts and not recorded. I'm happy to correct this if there were some sent for the raffle prices this week!

@Sylvandyr @Birdsofwax @arkadyve @Illyrael
Corrected! (Illyrael I remember seeing your post so you're good.)

@Thene
There is a user named Then who had been sending dragons and did dorm for us but I will touch base with the attendants regarding the line/dragon, or if you are able to find them in your crs/pas that could also work! The level 17 was from user @/then, but the level 6 (line 1125) I would need to ask Rubie about.

@sirspiderider
I've been slowly plugging away at that, as part of it is just spaces by usernames and another part some of the frantic exalting we had to do to keep up with dragons being sent in. The "sunday and monday above" are harmless and are how I differentiate for daily drawings because I merged across all columns, if I put it in a different one it will throw off my formulas for calculating! If you get the updated information, or even the total for how many you should have for us let me know! Right now I show 19 dragons for 117 levels and 1400 tickets.
aHScYeW.png2SJnMSH.gif VOfQnUJ.gif

cerys
they/them
FR +3
xx ux2YLrh.pngD1hGher.png
Found it, @Cerys! Sorry for the wait. On Thursday, July 18 I sent five level 6 dragons to GhostFromTheMoon, which isn't shown anywhere on the sheet. [img]https://i.imgur.com/oDhJ0iR.png[/img] I should have 24 dragons with 147 levels - dunno how many tickets that is, but I don't believe any of these had bonuses.
Found it, @Cerys! Sorry for the wait.

On Thursday, July 18 I sent five level 6 dragons to GhostFromTheMoon, which isn't shown anywhere on the sheet.

oDhJ0iR.png

I should have 24 dragons with 147 levels - dunno how many tickets that is, but I don't believe any of these had bonuses.
@sirspiderider

Fixed on the sheet! Prices indicate no bonuses to me! It does show 24 with 147 levels now c:
@sirspiderider

Fixed on the sheet! Prices indicate no bonuses to me! It does show 24 with 147 levels now c:

cerys
they/them
FR +3
Awesome, thanks so much. Arcane fought well and hard! [emoji=arcane rune size=1]
Awesome, thanks so much. Arcane fought well and hard!
So this is something that I had originally planned to do throughout the week, unfortunately a few circumstances came up preventing that so I am retroactively doing the daily prizes. I apologize for the odd way this is being done but we here in Arcane love to shower our supporters in gifts. [center] [quote=Sunday][center][item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg][br][i]Unhatched Nocturne Egg, [/i][/center][/quote] Sunday's Winner: [b]@Lavende[/b] [quote=Monday][center][item=Gilded Decorative Chest][br][i]Gilded Decorative Chest x10 [/i][/center][/quote] Monday's Winner: [b]@rufusdrumknott[/b] [quote=Tuesday][center][item=Unhatched Arcane Egg][br][i]Unhatched Arcane Egg[/i][/center][/quote] Tuesday's Winner: [b]@xXShiverXx[/b] [quote=Wednesday][center][skin=10079][br][i]Accent: Drenched[/i][/center][/quote] Wednesday's Winner: [b]@Mudguts[/b] [quote=Thursday][center][item=Unhatched Nature Egg][br][i]Unhatched Nature Egg[/i][/center][/quote] Thursday's Winner: [b]@DuskAwakening[/b] [quote=Friday][center][item=Vial of Hypnotic Sight][br][i]Vial of Hypnotic Sight x25[/i][/center][/quote] Friday's Winner: [b]@DuskAwakening[/b] [quote=Saturday][center][item=Unhatched Bogsneak Egg][br][i]Unhatched Bogsneak Egg[/i][/center][/quote] Saturday's Winner: [b]@cataromp[/b] I will be sending the prizes over shortly! [/center]
So this is something that I had originally planned to do throughout the week, unfortunately a few circumstances came up preventing that so I am retroactively doing the daily prizes. I apologize for the odd way this is being done but we here in Arcane love to shower our supporters in gifts.
Sunday wrote:
Unhatched Nocturne Egg
Unhatched Nocturne Egg,
Sunday's Winner: @Lavende
Monday wrote:
Gilded Decorative Chest
Gilded Decorative Chest x10
Monday's Winner: @rufusdrumknott
Tuesday wrote:
Unhatched Arcane Egg
Unhatched Arcane Egg
Tuesday's Winner: @xXShiverXx
Wednesday wrote:

Accent: Drenched
Wednesday's Winner: @Mudguts
Thursday wrote:
Unhatched Nature Egg
Unhatched Nature Egg
Thursday's Winner: @DuskAwakening
Friday wrote:
Vial of Hypnotic Sight
Vial of Hypnotic Sight x25
Friday's Winner: @DuskAwakening
Saturday wrote:
Unhatched Bogsneak Egg
Unhatched Bogsneak Egg
Saturday's Winner: @cataromp

I will be sending the prizes over shortly!

cerys
they/them
FR +3
@Cerys thanks for clarifying

I didn't consciously send any to enter a raffle but I also didn't realise the 5 on the end was a code, I was always sending for round numbers. So I probably caused the mistake and got raffle tickets by mistake because I sold them for 5t cheaper than requested, you can remove my tickets if its a problem.

I don't know how everyone knows how many dragons they exalted... do users record manually or is there a way to look it up somewhere?!?

I just train, send PA, snipe, repeat, I don't record anything - its enough to deal with as it is without adding bookwork to the mix!
@Cerys thanks for clarifying

I didn't consciously send any to enter a raffle but I also didn't realise the 5 on the end was a code, I was always sending for round numbers. So I probably caused the mistake and got raffle tickets by mistake because I sold them for 5t cheaper than requested, you can remove my tickets if its a problem.

I don't know how everyone knows how many dragons they exalted... do users record manually or is there a way to look it up somewhere?!?

I just train, send PA, snipe, repeat, I don't record anything - its enough to deal with as it is without adding bookwork to the mix!
qDkA25S.png
@Cerys im pretty sure i shouldn't be there as all the dragos I've sent were thru public buy, not raffle (unless your prices matched at some point; eh probably at the beginning seeing the number registered )
@Cerys im pretty sure i shouldn't be there as all the dragos I've sent were thru public buy, not raffle (unless your prices matched at some point; eh probably at the beginning seeing the number registered )
aaaaaaaaa
*-
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 69 70