Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Old Dragon Collectors Association
1 2 ... 630 631 632 633 634 ... 747 748
@Coelacanis Could I be added to the 3, 4, 5, & 6 digit lists?
@Coelacanis Could I be added to the 3, 4, 5, & 6 digit lists?
tumblr_nl6wur2WLu1scuu34o1_400.png
@Chrestomanci Hey, welcome back! [emoji=bogsneak laughing size=1] You've been added, sorry for the delay
@Chrestomanci

Hey, welcome back!
You've been added, sorry for the delay
6Sx7SSv.png
@Coelacanis
pinglist for 5,6 and low 7?
@Coelacanis
pinglist for 5,6 and low 7?
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
3J4E2hk.png
CioCFC3.png
6YousWl.png
Hello everyone!

I'm back on FR from a very long hiatus, and I was wondering if any of you could help me with the prices of the dragons in my For Sale tab? I'm comfortable pricing any new dragons I buy or breed, but I only have a vague idea of what older ones go for.

Any help is very appreciated!
Hello everyone!

I'm back on FR from a very long hiatus, and I was wondering if any of you could help me with the prices of the dragons in my For Sale tab? I'm comfortable pricing any new dragons I buy or breed, but I only have a vague idea of what older ones go for.

Any help is very appreciated!
@Midguard

Welcome back!

For the two 7 digits, they're both very nice. 7s are going for very cheap rn, which is unfortunate, but yours are unbred and an Imperial so that ups their value. The WC is also on the low end of 7 digits which is desirable. For him, I'd suggest no less than 100g, but it's possible he could go for more. The Imp I'd say no less than 200g, but again, it's possible it could go for more.

The 6 digit is the big ticket here because it's unbred. I'd suggest ballpark 3kg to start for her, but an auction would make sense. People will be interested in her.

I hope that helps!
@Midguard

Welcome back!

For the two 7 digits, they're both very nice. 7s are going for very cheap rn, which is unfortunate, but yours are unbred and an Imperial so that ups their value. The WC is also on the low end of 7 digits which is desirable. For him, I'd suggest no less than 100g, but it's possible he could go for more. The Imp I'd say no less than 200g, but again, it's possible it could go for more.

The 6 digit is the big ticket here because it's unbred. I'd suggest ballpark 3kg to start for her, but an auction would make sense. People will be interested in her.

I hope that helps!
6Sx7SSv.png
Thank you so much for your input. It really helps for me to have a ballpark price in mind for them. :)
Thank you so much for your input. It really helps for me to have a ballpark price in mind for them. :)
Hmm.. old dragons? I'm home!! :D
Hmm.. old dragons? I'm home!! :D
B4yujc.gif
could i be taken off all the pinglists please? thank you!
could i be taken off all the pinglists please? thank you!
120px-Th155Yukari3.png Girls are now preparing,
please wait warmly and have some tea.

ribbons | she/her | fr+0
@Ribbons You've been removed [emoji=bogsneak happy size=1]
@Ribbons

You've been removed
6Sx7SSv.png
I'd like to be added to all the pinglists please!
I'd like to be added to all the pinglists please!
EGjlGzP.png
1 2 ... 630 631 632 633 634 ... 747 748