Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Old Dragon Collectors Association
1 2 ... 628 629 630 631 632 ... 749 750
@Coelacanis Hullo! Could I possibly be added to the 3,4,5, and 6 digit pinglists? Thanks!
@Coelacanis Hullo! Could I possibly be added to the 3,4,5, and 6 digit pinglists? Thanks!
87337a516c6788c06296d62b6c3208eecc0d4d90.png
@PipDragon40 You've been added [emoji=bogsneak happy size=1] @Hank You've been removed! If i missed any just holler [emoji=bogsneak tongue size=1] @Druddigon8 Hey friend welcome to hell [emoji=bogsneak star size=1] You've been added.
@PipDragon40
You've been added

@Hank
You've been removed! If i missed any just holler

@Druddigon8
Hey friend welcome to hell
You've been added.
6Sx7SSv.png
@Coelacanic

Thank you!

However I had a look and it seems like I'm still on the 6 digit 'July 4th' and the mid 7 digit 'june 4th' dates My apologies for being a pain!
@Coelacanic

Thank you!

However I had a look and it seems like I'm still on the 6 digit 'July 4th' and the mid 7 digit 'june 4th' dates My apologies for being a pain!
tumblr_ns3r6dziq41tz47obo1_400.gif
@Hank No worries, that's my bad (I'm on mobile god help me lmao)! You're off those now too. [emoji=bogsneak happy size=1]
@Hank

No worries, that's my bad (I'm on mobile god help me lmao)! You're off those now too.
6Sx7SSv.png
@Coelacanis could I be added to the pinglists? Specifically to all the gen 1 sales and the 3 digit sales.

I'm going to regret this so much... This will be the end of me XD
@Coelacanis could I be added to the pinglists? Specifically to all the gen 1 sales and the 3 digit sales.

I'm going to regret this so much... This will be the end of me XD
gxI7g1F.png
@Coelacanis I'm fixing to have a very big lot of old dragons to sell a friend who had been storing some of my dragons but had left the game for a long time finally longed back in and set up a transfer I don't really want to keep most of them what would you suggest there are 9 of them some of them siblings and parents that some people might be interested in for lore.

what do you think I should do?
@Coelacanis I'm fixing to have a very big lot of old dragons to sell a friend who had been storing some of my dragons but had left the game for a long time finally longed back in and set up a transfer I don't really want to keep most of them what would you suggest there are 9 of them some of them siblings and parents that some people might be interested in for lore.

what do you think I should do?
do_your_best_by_theblueguardian-d9o4vge.png
@Coelacanis

Could I be added to all the sale and trade pinglists except for the 7-digit ones? Thank you!
@Coelacanis

Could I be added to all the sale and trade pinglists except for the 7-digit ones? Thank you!
eC9kqty.png
@Shihana @Mate @paragonbroscaa All set, you've been added @Risuna Hi there! If you're interested in selling them, feel free to use the pinglists that are linked in the first post of this thread. As long as the dragons' ID numbers are 7 digits or less, the lists here are applicable. If you're unsure about anything, feel free to show me the dragons and I can guide you [emoji=bogsneak happy size=1]
@Shihana @Mate @paragonbroscaa
All set, you've been added

@Risuna
Hi there! If you're interested in selling them, feel free to use the pinglists that are linked in the first post of this thread. As long as the dragons' ID numbers are 7 digits or less, the lists here are applicable. If you're unsure about anything, feel free to show me the dragons and I can guide you
6Sx7SSv.png
@Coelacanis Hi, I just came back to the site after like 4 years away and I was told this was the place to get advice on pricing old dragons? ^^* I've got a bunch haphazardly listed for sale in a thread [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2718112]here[/url] but I would really especially like advice on two dragons I don't have listed there: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38072] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/381/38072_350.png[/img] [/url] This is Azuralis, her ID is 38072 and she's Gen 2, been bred a good few times, leveled a tiny bit (just to 8). Her tertiary is Swamp. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=81423] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/815/81423_350.png[/img] [/url] And this is Lien, her ID is 81423, Gen 3, been bred but no unnamed babies. Tertiary is red. I'm considering letting these girls go, but I wouldn't even know where to start with pricing them. OTL
@Coelacanis Hi, I just came back to the site after like 4 years away and I was told this was the place to get advice on pricing old dragons? ^^* I've got a bunch haphazardly listed for sale in a thread here but I would really especially like advice on two dragons I don't have listed there:

38072_350.png

This is Azuralis, her ID is 38072 and she's Gen 2, been bred a good few times, leveled a tiny bit (just to 8). Her tertiary is Swamp.

81423_350.png

And this is Lien, her ID is 81423, Gen 3, been bred but no unnamed babies. Tertiary is red.

I'm considering letting these girls go, but I wouldn't even know where to start with pricing them. OTL
lZB1YEe.png
@Coelacanis
Was wondering if the market has run dry a week ago, then I realised I never had my name updated on the pinglist D:

Can you plesae update "Wryneck" to my new ID?
(should be in 3, 4 and 7 digit lists)
@Coelacanis
Was wondering if the market has run dry a week ago, then I realised I never had my name updated on the pinglist D:

Can you plesae update "Wryneck" to my new ID?
(should be in 3, 4 and 7 digit lists)
cm_icn.png sig.png

Censorship is never the ______
1 2 ... 628 629 630 631 632 ... 749 750