Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Stand Users Anonymous (JJBA)
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 591 592
idk.......... black sabbath kinda quirky doe........

EDIT BECAUSE I FORGOT: OHHHHHHHHHH ALSO UNDER WORLD FROM PART 6......
idk.......... black sabbath kinda quirky doe........

EDIT BECAUSE I FORGOT: OHHHHHHHHHH ALSO UNDER WORLD FROM PART 6......
bnaSbHl.png
ZKQ6ohh.png
bYt72YT.png
KM1zzLu.png
yPlj8ew.png
fsKmPCy.png
I actually really like Heaven's Door and Echoes a lot

heaven's door because i really like the ability and echoes because it goes from adorable to rude child and its hilarious
I actually really like Heaven's Door and Echoes a lot

heaven's door because i really like the ability and echoes because it goes from adorable to rude child and its hilarious
my fav stand has gotta be sex pistols

bro they're literally 6 children who yell yeehaw and are just hungry and i love them a lot
my fav stand has gotta be sex pistols

bro they're literally 6 children who yell yeehaw and are just hungry and i love them a lot
late to the party but!!
seriously, i cant pick a top favorite but i can list a few of them (not in any particular order)

heaven's door, metallica, scary monsters, D4C...
yep.
late to the party but!!
seriously, i cant pick a top favorite but i can list a few of them (not in any particular order)

heaven's door, metallica, scary monsters, D4C...
yep.
ILgtGff.gif

-3 FR time
hannah|she/her|ace/bi (?)
loves a lot of anime dudes
avid kakyoin stan & diosexual
Discord: macafii#0446
Instagram: @maciii_i
E95xDx5.gif
[img]https://i.redd.it/dhy7mi2vgia31.jpg[/img]
dhy7mi2vgia31.jpg
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
My favorite stand has to be Weather Report!

(Also pretty please add me to the group @Josuuke)
My favorite stand has to be Weather Report!

(Also pretty please add me to the group @Josuuke)
cl1lC8F.png
Today is National Donut Day

F
Today is National Donut Day

F
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
I still have Diego on the brain so… Do you think Takehito Koyasu would still voice him when SBR gets animated? In the fighting games, he sounds exactly like Dio; I don’t know everything about Diego’s character yet, but he seems to be fairly different from what I do know. A bigger concern would be that Koyasu will be pushing 60 by then; who knows if he could still convincingly voice a guy in his early twenties. And could he make happy raptor noises? [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/5d0b4bb56a6c0a25fd0d6c15aba47b24/tumblr_osnachxdAk1wqrfx1o1_400.png[/img]
I still have Diego on the brain so…

Do you think Takehito Koyasu would still voice him when SBR gets animated? In the fighting games, he sounds exactly like Dio; I don’t know everything about Diego’s character yet, but he seems to be fairly different from what I do know. A bigger concern would be that Koyasu will be pushing 60 by then; who knows if he could still convincingly voice a guy in his early twenties. And could he make happy raptor noises?
tumblr_osnachxdAk1wqrfx1o1_400.png
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
@PrehistoryMaker its a cool idea to have koyasu be his VA but i'd be surprised if they didnt cast someone younger since he'll be so old by then. maybe they'll find someone that sounds similar though.

i looked up diego on the wiki since i dont know anything about him since i havent read sbr and his stand power is just that he turns into a dinosaur? w h a t.
@PrehistoryMaker its a cool idea to have koyasu be his VA but i'd be surprised if they didnt cast someone younger since he'll be so old by then. maybe they'll find someone that sounds similar though.

i looked up diego on the wiki since i dont know anything about him since i havent read sbr and his stand power is just that he turns into a dinosaur? w h a t.
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
how much of sbr takes place on horses? when people say its a horse race i end up thinking the entire story is the horse race and everyone is always on a horse but surely not r-right?
how much of sbr takes place on horses? when people say its a horse race i end up thinking the entire story is the horse race and everyone is always on a horse but surely not r-right?
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 591 592