Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Stand Users Anonymous (JJBA)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 591 592
@Josuuke

What a beautiful thread! chew

I'd love to be added to the members list! The nerd who posted above me introduced me to Jojo in March, and I've been hooked since. (Currently watching Part 4 and reading Part 5 simultaneously)

My lair is currently lacking Jojo dragons, but someday... And as far as what my own Stand would be? I've had lots of different ideas for abilities, but as I've yet to finish the series I have no idea whether or not they've already been taken ;w;
@Josuuke

What a beautiful thread! chew

I'd love to be added to the members list! The nerd who posted above me introduced me to Jojo in March, and I've been hooked since. (Currently watching Part 4 and reading Part 5 simultaneously)

My lair is currently lacking Jojo dragons, but someday... And as far as what my own Stand would be? I've had lots of different ideas for abilities, but as I've yet to finish the series I have no idea whether or not they've already been taken ;w;
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
@playerpichu

Added! Welcome to our club!

@YaBoiGuzma

I've added you as well! Part 4 is my personal favorite. I'm breeding for a Josuke fandragon at the moment!
@playerpichu

Added! Welcome to our club!

@YaBoiGuzma

I've added you as well! Part 4 is my personal favorite. I'm breeding for a Josuke fandragon at the moment!
tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png
@Josuuke Thanks! I'm not sure what my favorite Part is, and I can't say I can judge for sure since I'm at the end of Part 6 and thus not caught up with the manga quite yet. At current, however, it's probably a tie between Part 4 and Part 5. Of course I had to have a Josuke fan-dragon to go with my Crazy Diamond fan-dragon, and here he is; [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32003349] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/320034/32003349_350.png[/img] [/url] Good luck breeding your own fan-dragon! :D
@Josuuke

Thanks!

I'm not sure what my favorite Part is, and I can't say I can judge for sure since I'm at the end of Part 6 and thus not caught up with the manga quite yet. At current, however, it's probably a tie between Part 4 and Part 5.

Of course I had to have a Josuke fan-dragon to go with my Crazy Diamond fan-dragon, and here he is;

32003349_350.png

Good luck breeding your own fan-dragon! :D
Forum-Signature.png
boy I sure love those bizarre adventures, but I'm very shy. add in the fact that I'm quite a bit older than most fans I see around the internets... I just keep to myself typically. thought I'd #yolo it and post here anyway.
I'm reading part 7... slowly but surely. some days I wanna read, some days I don't. about halfway through rn.
I have a dragon in my lair that I named Josuke, but I actually renamed him that when I started watching part 4. lol I guess he still kinda counts as a fandragon tho. I'd like to have some more, but it's not something I've cared to actively pursue.
JJBA has given me a lot of new fictional character children, they're just too precious. they are my children. Josuke, Koichi, Giorno, Narancia, Jolyne and Johnny. they're all my children, and I wanna hug them. ok.
boy I sure love those bizarre adventures, but I'm very shy. add in the fact that I'm quite a bit older than most fans I see around the internets... I just keep to myself typically. thought I'd #yolo it and post here anyway.
I'm reading part 7... slowly but surely. some days I wanna read, some days I don't. about halfway through rn.
I have a dragon in my lair that I named Josuke, but I actually renamed him that when I started watching part 4. lol I guess he still kinda counts as a fandragon tho. I'd like to have some more, but it's not something I've cared to actively pursue.
JJBA has given me a lot of new fictional character children, they're just too precious. they are my children. Josuke, Koichi, Giorno, Narancia, Jolyne and Johnny. they're all my children, and I wanna hug them. ok.
underbelly stays winning

they/them | +2 FR time
uhm..I'm kinda new to JJBA, having seen Chapters 1 and 2 (yaa know..before Toonami took JJBA off for Tokyo Ghoul-which I also like)
still kinda wondering if I should continue watching JJBA online/look for the manga, though.

I really loved Speedwagon and legit cried when the epilogue of Chapter 2 revealed he died. That honestly put me off JJBA for several months, oml. Never knew I could be that into a character to not want to watch the show for months.. (and then Lillie came in from Sun/Moon.. I haven't touched Pokemon in months.. ;n;)
uhm..I'm kinda new to JJBA, having seen Chapters 1 and 2 (yaa know..before Toonami took JJBA off for Tokyo Ghoul-which I also like)
still kinda wondering if I should continue watching JJBA online/look for the manga, though.

I really loved Speedwagon and legit cried when the epilogue of Chapter 2 revealed he died. That honestly put me off JJBA for several months, oml. Never knew I could be that into a character to not want to watch the show for months.. (and then Lillie came in from Sun/Moon.. I haven't touched Pokemon in months.. ;n;)
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
@Shadria

Let me just say that if character death upsets you, you're gonna be putting down JJBA quite a bit. :'D

I'm not gonna spoil anything of course but LOTS of lovable characters die. Even so, the next part that you haven't seen yet is pretty good! It's probably the most well-known Part. (( Not necessarily the most loved part though, that tends to vary. ))
@Shadria

Let me just say that if character death upsets you, you're gonna be putting down JJBA quite a bit. :'D

I'm not gonna spoil anything of course but LOTS of lovable characters die. Even so, the next part that you haven't seen yet is pretty good! It's probably the most well-known Part. (( Not necessarily the most loved part though, that tends to vary. ))
Forum-Signature.png
*Casually pings @CrazyassBat here as well*
*Casually pings @CrazyassBat here as well*
Forum-Signature.png
@playerpichu lol I know that by now. It surprised me how upset I was about Speedwagon X'D
All the best anime/manga do that..killing the fan favorites. I know this, I read Homestuck XD

I'm only now starting to understand Hamon, stands just confuse the crud out of me XD
@playerpichu lol I know that by now. It surprised me how upset I was about Speedwagon X'D
All the best anime/manga do that..killing the fan favorites. I know this, I read Homestuck XD

I'm only now starting to understand Hamon, stands just confuse the crud out of me XD
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
@Shadria

Ah, if you read Homestuck then I'm sure you'll be fine regarding the amount of death, lol.

Some Stands are more or less confusing than others, at least. Some of them have really simple explanations like "It can burn things with its fire powers" but others have like paragraph long descriptions detailing how the heck they work, rip.
@Shadria

Ah, if you read Homestuck then I'm sure you'll be fine regarding the amount of death, lol.

Some Stands are more or less confusing than others, at least. Some of them have really simple explanations like "It can burn things with its fire powers" but others have like paragraph long descriptions detailing how the heck they work, rip.
Forum-Signature.png
@Josuuke Let me join in the fun, Jojo is one of the best things that happened to me this year XD I've watched the anime and read the manga up until the beginning of part 8 ^^
I don't have any fandragons yet though (probably because I live too many characters and I can't choose who to have aaaaaah).

@playerpichu I love you my friend.

@Shadria Homestuck is awesome, and also good luch with some Stands because they get more and more bizarre as time goes on XD
@Josuuke Let me join in the fun, Jojo is one of the best things that happened to me this year XD I've watched the anime and read the manga up until the beginning of part 8 ^^
I don't have any fandragons yet though (probably because I live too many characters and I can't choose who to have aaaaaah).

@playerpichu I love you my friend.

@Shadria Homestuck is awesome, and also good luch with some Stands because they get more and more bizarre as time goes on XD
eUMhm7B.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 591 592