Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Stand Users Anonymous (JJBA)
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 591 592
awwww that fandragon ghiaccio is adorable
awwww that fandragon ghiaccio is adorable
romantic_mouses.png renee
lesbian. she + her. 24. taken
the lovers, the dreamers, + we.
my husbands skin shop !

fpvuLET-1.png
xxxxxYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.png
@vidoxi Of course! I don't tend to put too much apparel on my dragons (things get too cluttered very easily) but I think found some nice things in my inventory. And I splurged a little on the tail bangles~ And oh my lord, this derg is beautiful, I couldn't resist picking him out to be my DIO fandragon. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53215522] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/532156/53215522_350.png[/img] [/url]
@vidoxi

Of course! I don't tend to put too much apparel on my dragons (things get too cluttered very easily) but I think found some nice things in my inventory. And I splurged a little on the tail bangles~ And oh my lord, this derg is beautiful, I couldn't resist picking him out to be my DIO fandragon.

53215522_350.png
6wR17En.png
@CanidSerpent he looks great!! the subtle hints of purple/pink in grapefruit facet look good with the purple in the filigree. minimalist apparel tends to work best with filigree too imo.
@CanidSerpent he looks great!! the subtle hints of purple/pink in grapefruit facet look good with the purple in the filigree. minimalist apparel tends to work best with filigree too imo.
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
please consider [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/49a1c2398865cc93b91f4d8d2bc5ac93/tumblr_oy2fjyxY1K1wzq1mco1_1280.png[/img] Scary Monsters Diego, but he actually looks like a Utahraptor (credit to Tumblr user insectlesbian) I have most of Stone Ocean to get through before SBR but I’m becoming obsessed with him help
please consider
tumblr_oy2fjyxY1K1wzq1mco1_1280.png
Scary Monsters Diego, but he actually looks like a Utahraptor (credit to Tumblr user insectlesbian)

I have most of Stone Ocean to get through before SBR but I’m becoming obsessed with him help
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
@PrehistoryMaker
aahhhhh cute, I needed a Fluffy Monsters in my life.

ALSO CONSIDER.
Danny died in Part 1.
He's a ghost now.
Would that make him...

DANNY PHANTOM?
@PrehistoryMaker
aahhhhh cute, I needed a Fluffy Monsters in my life.

ALSO CONSIDER.
Danny died in Part 1.
He's a ghost now.
Would that make him...

DANNY PHANTOM?
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
Fluffy Scary Monsters is my religion,
Fluffy Scary Monsters is my religion,
cbaa17a5a06daa6a78029fcf8763b4844dd0e1a6.png .
...he/him | FR+8
@Fire lairs - please let me know
if you hatch a mint/ruby/hunter
dragon! I have a mighty need.
....OjYCOIV.png
why did i have a dream last night about making out with diavolo

anyway whats everyones favorite stand
why did i have a dream last night about making out with diavolo

anyway whats everyones favorite stand
Stray Cat, obvi. Second and third go to Magicians Red and Scary Monsters.

i got the greatest idea guys: harvest the seeds from Stray Cat, clear a plot out back, and grow ALL THE CATTOPLANTS
Stray Cat, obvi. Second and third go to Magicians Red and Scary Monsters.

i got the greatest idea guys: harvest the seeds from Stray Cat, clear a plot out back, and grow ALL THE CATTOPLANTS
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
@vidoxi

Obviously because he's hot :D

Jokes aside, my favorite is The World, that's my ultimate Stand-crush~ Runner-ups are Killer Queen and Purple Haze.
@vidoxi

Obviously because he's hot :D

Jokes aside, my favorite is The World, that's my ultimate Stand-crush~ Runner-ups are Killer Queen and Purple Haze.
6wR17En.png
good choices. my fav is probably killer queen. i love purple haze though. its personality is so funny. makes me wish more stands had more obvious personalities.
good choices. my fav is probably killer queen. i love purple haze though. its personality is so funny. makes me wish more stands had more obvious personalities.
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 591 592