Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 6641 6642 6643 6644 6645 ... 16044 16045
RIP to the 850 gems I had. Now I only have 90. Dang G1 projects.
RIP to the 850 gems I had. Now I only have 90. Dang G1 projects.
Spr_4p_471_s.png +3 FR time

Ping me if you want me
to see your response
THE TO ARU KAGAKU NO ACCELERATOR ANIME IS SO GOOD SO FAR AAAAAAAAAAAA
THE TO ARU KAGAKU NO ACCELERATOR ANIME IS SO GOOD SO FAR AAAAAAAAAAAA

sup, i'm alex
qjWV0vY.png
06xk8gV.png
FlMK7kZ.png
JvUa9ma.png
vWMuYyj.png
Tumblr needs a way to not let people add comments on your gifsets. Like please comment your pointless **** in the tags!!!
Tumblr needs a way to not let people add comments on your gifsets. Like please comment your pointless **** in the tags!!!
PJb908Z.png
*sigh*
*needs mental help*
*is lonely *
*hates her existence*
*mom walks in*:you okay honey
*looks up smiling*:never better mom!
*sigh*
*needs mental help*
*is lonely *
*hates her existence*
*mom walks in*:you okay honey
*looks up smiling*:never better mom!
FoxScara.png
I never thought that our crazy DnD group would be doing an Area 51 raid one-off, but here we are

Then again, we've dealt with crazier things. Broom roombas, weeaboo Dracula, the Tiefling version of the Hit or Miss girl, ghost dads in swords making dad jokes, finding 13 cans of spam underneath a trampoline, riding a docile purple worm to another town, using a Sprite Cranberry to buy a teleporter...
I never thought that our crazy DnD group would be doing an Area 51 raid one-off, but here we are

Then again, we've dealt with crazier things. Broom roombas, weeaboo Dracula, the Tiefling version of the Hit or Miss girl, ghost dads in swords making dad jokes, finding 13 cans of spam underneath a trampoline, riding a docile purple worm to another town, using a Sprite Cranberry to buy a teleporter...
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
Dead....
That's what I am.....
Dead....
What people want me to be....
Dead....
Just wait time morning then humans.....
(Is not real just how I feel)
Dead....
That's what I am.....
Dead....
What people want me to be....
Dead....
Just wait time morning then humans.....
(Is not real just how I feel)
FoxScara.png
Oh, you know I really like something when I start making fanart of said something.
Like...
R E A L L Y like

Everything I draw turns out so much younger than it should be...
Oh, you know I really like something when I start making fanart of said something.
Like...
R E A L L Y like

Everything I draw turns out so much younger than it should be...
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
The item name "Malachite Agate" makes no sense. Agate is a type of Chalcedony which is an oxide mineral while Malachite is a carbonate mineral. Those are two different minerals, is it a polished Malachite or is it a polished Agate?? [item=Malachite Agate]
The item name "Malachite Agate" makes no sense. Agate is a type of Chalcedony which is an oxide mineral while Malachite is a carbonate mineral. Those are two different minerals, is it a polished Malachite or is it a polished Agate??

Malachite Agate
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
my gerbil is sick and we can't even take her to the vet today what a great thing to wake up to

i'm Worried™
my gerbil is sick and we can't even take her to the vet today what a great thing to wake up to

i'm Worried™
an animated feraligatr sprite from pokemon crystal > call me mantis
> they / she
> fr +2
> art dump
w the nonbinary flag and the word nonbinary
the asexual flag and the word asexual
the lesbian flag and the word lesbian
free buttons
ee > reply hazy,
try again... blinking_cursor.gif
"i'll 3D print anything you can make"