Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 6642 6643 6644 6645 6646 ... 16096 16097
Happy birthday to me! :D
Happy birthday to me! :D
m8ucmws.png

It appears that we are in a forum signature.
. . . says Wilde.
--

Please stop this lunatic owl from buying any more dragons.
Sincerely, the Nightwatch Clan.
I’m so happy that I got that deposit in yesterday for my tattoo next month. Only more reason to be excited.
I’m so happy that I got that deposit in yesterday for my tattoo next month. Only more reason to be excited.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
I DONT KNOW IF ANY OF YOU REMEMBER MY CRISIS OF NOT BEING ABLE TO FIND MY DVD BUT YALL LEMME TELL YOU SOMETHIN I HECKIN FOUND IT YESTERDAY AND LIFE IS REALLY LOOKIN UP BLESS
I DONT KNOW IF ANY OF YOU REMEMBER MY CRISIS OF NOT BEING ABLE TO FIND MY DVD BUT YALL LEMME TELL YOU SOMETHIN I HECKIN FOUND IT YESTERDAY AND LIFE IS REALLY LOOKIN UP BLESS
DE4-CE494-C24-A-441-F-8809-5-B8-BFD08205-C.png| He/She | Autistic/ADHD| 3+ FR Time |
STOP GIVING ME HOPE Y'ALL
Will the future actually look this cool??? I don't know. No one knows. Probably not. BUT I'LL BE DAMNED IF I DON'T GET IT. hngh why? Why couldn't I like some pink cutesy unicorn aesthetic. It's affordable at least!
STOP GIVING ME HOPE Y'ALL
Will the future actually look this cool??? I don't know. No one knows. Probably not. BUT I'LL BE DAMNED IF I DON'T GET IT. hngh why? Why couldn't I like some pink cutesy unicorn aesthetic. It's affordable at least!
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
Why do I keep buying new dragons right after I've evened all my tabs out and made my lair perfect? Why am I such a dragon addict? Send help.
Why do I keep buying new dragons right after I've evened all my tabs out and made my lair perfect? Why am I such a dragon addict? Send help.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
Also, I feel like a very loyal, proud fire flight member right now. I just got a pedicure, and the color I picked looks like fire.
Also, I feel like a very loyal, proud fire flight member right now. I just got a pedicure, and the color I picked looks like fire.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
[quote name="DragonofMordor" date="2019-07-13 12:30:52" ] Also, I feel like a very loyal, proud fire flight member right now. I just got a pedicure, and the color I picked looks like fire. [/quote] that's awesome, rep that pride! honestly whenever i get pedis, which are rare, i always try to do Flight pride. once i did orange for Fire too ^^ ----- i need to walk but i need my phone to charge. still living with my horrible decision i made last night but i will make it worth it by being the best magikarp troll to EXIST EVER
DragonofMordor wrote on 2019-07-13 12:30:52:

that's awesome, rep that pride! honestly whenever i get pedis, which are rare, i always try to do Flight pride. once i did orange for Fire too ^^

i need to walk but i need my phone to charge. still living with my horrible decision i made last night but i will make it worth it by being the best magikarp troll to EXIST EVER
yzUX307.png
Dieing lol.
So me....
Yeah sad songs....
I'm dieing inside....
But at least I'm not trying to die for really today lol.
@scarywolf101 I.NEED.YOU.
Dieing lol.
So me....
Yeah sad songs....
I'm dieing inside....
But at least I'm not trying to die for really today lol.
@scarywolf101 I.NEED.YOU.
FoxScara.png
Ah, my childhood nostalgia is hunting me down...

Time to get a hamster.
Ah, my childhood nostalgia is hunting me down...

Time to get a hamster.
and when it all goes to hell, will you be able to tell me you’re sorry with a straight face?
and when it all goes to hell, will you be able to tell me you’re sorry with a straight face?
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
1 2 ... 6642 6643 6644 6645 6646 ... 16096 16097