Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering Discussion
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 74 75
@SparkSparkBOOM thank you so much for all your help ♥♥♥
@SparkSparkBOOM thank you so much for all your help ♥♥♥
@Vanvan I am glad you like the colours :DD I was sure everyone would go for the green, so I wanted a bit of autumn added in~

@Sylvernight Thank you dear ;v; It was the first thing I thought of- making the wings as folded leaves XD
@Vanvan I am glad you like the colours :DD I was sure everyone would go for the green, so I wanted a bit of autumn added in~

@Sylvernight Thank you dear ;v; It was the first thing I thought of- making the wings as folded leaves XD
@_@ Oh goodness, thank you, @TropiNui :O
@_@ Oh goodness, thank you, @TropiNui :O
@TropiNui Aw, thanks so much. I actually live in Oregon, so it gave me some inspiration for my second skin. ^·^
@TropiNui Aw, thanks so much. I actually live in Oregon, so it gave me some inspiration for my second skin. ^·^
SIGNATURE_zps59481563.png
All of your Candy Needs!
@TropiNui Thank you! :D I hadn't thought of turning it into an accent before, but... yeah, I can see it now! The wings themselves might also make a nice accent... hm.
@TropiNui Thank you! :D I hadn't thought of turning it into an accent before, but... yeah, I can see it now! The wings themselves might also make a nice accent... hm.
Sorry if this has been asked already (I didn't want to wade through 55 pages in hopes of seeing my question answered), but if your skin DOESN'T win can you still sell it in the Skins/Accents forum?

Also my 2 skins are on page 25 if anyone is interested.
Sorry if this has been asked already (I didn't want to wade through 55 pages in hopes of seeing my question answered), but if your skin DOESN'T win can you still sell it in the Skins/Accents forum?

Also my 2 skins are on page 25 if anyone is interested.
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
@Teletraan
Yes, it is still your work and it still hasn't been used directly on FR, so you can still upload it yourself as a skin or enter it in other skin contests. Some people use their contest entry skins in multiple contests in hopes that one will hit the spot and win. :)

I'm also really debating trying to make a skin and I'd love to, especially since I myself am a natureling, but I'm not completely sure... Might do an animally one. ^u^
@Teletraan
Yes, it is still your work and it still hasn't been used directly on FR, so you can still upload it yourself as a skin or enter it in other skin contests. Some people use their contest entry skins in multiple contests in hopes that one will hit the spot and win. :)

I'm also really debating trying to make a skin and I'd love to, especially since I myself am a natureling, but I'm not completely sure... Might do an animally one. ^u^
*~*~*~*~*
Previously
Morichinatsu
*~*~*~*~*
FBJNgPs.png 8eLgwHU.png tuKAvP2.png 8a4I5lk.png FBJNgPs.png
I
VlDJnIY.png
polar
bears
and
jmrzRk7.pngs
@tropinui :D Thank you! I really love yours too, I hope the poison dart wildclaw wins because DANG that color scheme and markings looks fantastic.
@tropinui :D Thank you! I really love yours too, I hope the poison dart wildclaw wins because DANG that color scheme and markings looks fantastic.
Fc9rLvs.png
@Teletraan
Just wanted to let you know that you still need to resize your skins to be 350x350 png. It seems like your submissions are larger, perhaps still 750x750.
@Teletraan
Just wanted to let you know that you still need to resize your skins to be 350x350 png. It seems like your submissions are larger, perhaps still 750x750.
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@Morichinatsu Thank you!

@Crescentstar711 I did not know that, thank you! They are 500x500 right now.
@Morichinatsu Thank you!

@Crescentstar711 I did not know that, thank you! They are 500x500 right now.
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 74 75