Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering Discussion
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75
Wow, I don't know how the admins chose on this one! Lots of skins I might have personally used in this batch. My personal favorites:

Morbid Harmony
Woodworks
Pumpkin Patch
Erosion
Glade to Help

Some really gorgeous entries, congrats to the winners! :D
Wow, I don't know how the admins chose on this one! Lots of skins I might have personally used in this batch. My personal favorites:

Morbid Harmony
Woodworks
Pumpkin Patch
Erosion
Glade to Help

Some really gorgeous entries, congrats to the winners! :D
cant wait to get more of the festival currency :) got 27 so far
cant wait to get more of the festival currency :) got 27 so far
Fenithsigbanner01_zpsbd1d0c5c.jpg
@sylvernight and @CinnamonThief random question, but! Do you plan on your selling your imps skin independently? I would LOOOOOVE to buy one of each if you are.
@sylvernight and @CinnamonThief random question, but! Do you plan on your selling your imps skin independently? I would LOOOOOVE to buy one of each if you are.
@Mignonne

I could always sell it, though i don't know what a good cost is. Rarely ever sell my skins...
@Mignonne

I could always sell it, though i don't know what a good cost is. Rarely ever sell my skins...
@mignonne I might sell mine, since i had an IM from @Takora wanting the skin as well. I may open up a thread if folks are interested.. I'll need to do a little research about prices tho.
@mignonne I might sell mine, since i had an IM from @Takora wanting the skin as well. I may open up a thread if folks are interested.. I'll need to do a little research about prices tho.
I am here to bring you word of the 1. Do you wish to take the 1 as your lord and savior? Simply bring me s. You have 0 s.
@CinnamonThief I think most people take the cost of the blueprint (5000 gems for 10) and divide it by the number of copies and pad a little bit for profit. I think the usual I've seen is 600+ gems and/or it's treasure equivalent for runs of 10. It's usually higher for smaller runs.

If you don't decide to sell it generally, I'd still be interested in buying it! I could buy an individual blueprint and send it your way for submitting. It's such a gorgeous skin though, I can't imagine you'd have a hard time selling various copies.
@CinnamonThief I think most people take the cost of the blueprint (5000 gems for 10) and divide it by the number of copies and pad a little bit for profit. I think the usual I've seen is 600+ gems and/or it's treasure equivalent for runs of 10. It's usually higher for smaller runs.

If you don't decide to sell it generally, I'd still be interested in buying it! I could buy an individual blueprint and send it your way for submitting. It's such a gorgeous skin though, I can't imagine you'd have a hard time selling various copies.
@Sylvernight fantastic! Do let me know, either way. Like I mentioned above, if you don't opt to sell it generally, I would still be interested and would be able to buy a single blueprint and sending it your way to buy one.
@Sylvernight fantastic! Do let me know, either way. Like I mentioned above, if you don't opt to sell it generally, I would still be interested and would be able to buy a single blueprint and sending it your way to buy one.
@Mignonne

I think you buying a blueprint sounds like a good deal ;)
@Mignonne

I think you buying a blueprint sounds like a good deal ;)
@CinnamonThief Well okay then. Let me hear back from @Sylvernight first so I can buy a bundle of them if I need to and I will get back to you :)
@CinnamonThief Well okay then. Let me hear back from @Sylvernight first so I can buy a bundle of them if I need to and I will get back to you :)
@mignonne I can do that :o the other person was offering to buy just the blueprint for me too and have me submit it, so I'm OK with this. :)
@mignonne I can do that :o the other person was offering to buy just the blueprint for me too and have me submit it, so I'm OK with this. :)
I am here to bring you word of the 1. Do you wish to take the 1 as your lord and savior? Simply bring me s. You have 0 s.
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75