Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Starsilks Part 2
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 47 48
I need all of these.
Not even to put on my dragons.
I just want to feel the achievement of having all of them.
I need all of these.
Not even to put on my dragons.
I just want to feel the achievement of having all of them.
uJUjYix.png

mxk5Q9c.png sEBxtxA.png
I need the Nightfall Starsilks. They're so beautiful! I love the Starsilks in general, but these ones I need for my lair.
I need the Nightfall Starsilks. They're so beautiful! I love the Starsilks in general, but these ones I need for my lair.
cCYLT6h.png z8s5c34.png
5iXiC8z.png
4BheGMt.png
AaYNmEX.png
Al1BEGR.png
BPzUHdW.png
UuKod4C.png
JvUa9ma.png
5iXIYjY.png
I love this so much. The earrings are marvelous. And the shawl! They attach in ways that make sense! :D
I love this so much. The earrings are marvelous. And the shawl! They attach in ways that make sense! :D
What about the Nebula set? I got a Nebula coat from the coliseum I belive a few days ago?
What about the Nebula set? I got a Nebula coat from the coliseum I belive a few days ago?
haha wickedd bout to die for these lagoon starsilks lmao
haha wickedd bout to die for these lagoon starsilks lmao
mx5 #339872
· he/she
· fr time +3
· emergency comms
Wooo a gem set!! Thank you!! I really love having an instant gratification option ;w; now I just need to decide who to put it on
Thanks for the extra sets!! I've been waiting for these, they're one of my favorites, and I am glad the starsilk art is getting more colors because the art itself and the concept was obviously an instant hit and look fantastic.
Wooo a gem set!! Thank you!! I really love having an instant gratification option ;w; now I just need to decide who to put it on
Thanks for the extra sets!! I've been waiting for these, they're one of my favorites, and I am glad the starsilk art is getting more colors because the art itself and the concept was obviously an instant hit and look fantastic.
Rainbow ones and a cap increase.. nice.

EDIT: Oh god.. more uses for purple sludge.. Why? WHY?!
Rainbow ones and a cap increase.. nice.

EDIT: Oh god.. more uses for purple sludge.. Why? WHY?!
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
Aaaaaah, that's cool! Love that purple set, definitely going to keep an eye out for that.
Aaaaaah, that's cool! Love that purple set, definitely going to keep an eye out for that.
tumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo2_250.png
Arcane Prism Power, MAKE UP! Fiat lux imagines omnium!
Must Have Them All.
Must Have Them All.
30oPYgq.png
GOD I LOVE STARSILKS
GOD I LOVE STARSILKS
PWSZq63.png
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 47 48