Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Starsilks Part 2
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 47 48
Wow, these are EXTREMELY pretty, my clan may end up having an only Starsilk apparel rule![emoji=arcane rune size=1][emoji=coatl love size=2]
Wow, these are EXTREMELY pretty, my clan may end up having an only Starsilk apparel rule!
arcane1_zpsel0smlxg.png
I see what you did there with the announcement text. ;) Love the apparel!
I see what you did there with the announcement text. ;) Love the apparel!
yas! blood silks! whoo! <3
yas! blood silks! whoo! <3
vv6mCnH.png [Miir /+1 FR time / joined:7/21/15]
[quote name="@Azmetra" date="2019-07-08 13:23:33" ] I’d really like to see them just once, attempt to follow the rules of anatomy. Why on the green earth can they not address the frills? Or the fact that the wings are physically attached to the dragon? Stop being stupid. I hate clothes that completely disregard the dragon’s form. It has neck frills. Put the stupid scarf around the frills. It’s wings are attached, don’t show the silk going through. It’s silly. The clothes need to start making sense. Just look at the Guardian! Tell me how any of that makes sense or looks right... if you call yourself an artist, fix it and stop cutting corners with your work. We notice. [/quote] I find the guardian's problems rather charming; I don't think I would like it as much if there was a big cutout where the wings or frills should be. Besides, personally I believe that the artists are doing it out of convenience. Please calm down and please do not call the artists stupid, you'll only start a fight...you are allowed to express an opinion, but hurtling in insults and then trying to gate-keep artwork may be a bit too far. As an artist myself (traditional and digital) I can see where you are trying to get at, but Flight Rising is not the real world. Since this is just a game, the clothes do not need to make sense - we have gone on for six years with all these inconsistencies in the apparel department and I don't think that some virtual dragon pixels absolutely have to bend to the real world's physics. Anyway, I hope you don't think of me as an ass or something, but your post was getting on my nerves a bit. Sorry for any things I've said that may be rude or snarky.
@Azmetra wrote on 2019-07-08 13:23:33:
I’d really like to see them just once, attempt to follow the rules of anatomy. Why on the green earth can they not address the frills? Or the fact that the wings are physically attached to the dragon? Stop being stupid. I hate clothes that completely disregard the dragon’s form. It has neck frills. Put the stupid scarf around the frills. It’s wings are attached, don’t show the silk going through. It’s silly. The clothes need to start making sense. Just look at the Guardian! Tell me how any of that makes sense or looks right... if you call yourself an artist, fix it and stop cutting corners with your work. We notice.

I find the guardian's problems rather charming; I don't think I would like it as much if there was a big cutout where the wings or frills should be.

Besides, personally I believe that the artists are doing it out of convenience.

Please calm down and please do not call the artists stupid, you'll only start a fight...you are allowed to express an opinion, but hurtling in insults and then trying to gate-keep artwork may be a bit too far.

As an artist myself (traditional and digital) I can see where you are trying to get at, but Flight Rising is not the real world. Since this is just a game, the clothes do not need to make sense - we have gone on for six years with all these inconsistencies in the apparel department and I don't think that some virtual dragon pixels absolutely have to bend to the real world's physics.

Anyway, I hope you don't think of me as an *** or something, but your post was getting on my nerves a bit. Sorry for any things I've said that may be rude or snarky.
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
[quote name="Zavyt" date="2019-07-08 16:04:12" ] [quote name="@Azmetra" date="2019-07-08 13:23:33" ] I’d really like to see them just once, attempt to follow the rules of anatomy. Why on the green earth can they not address the frills? Or the fact that the wings are physically attached to the dragon? Stop being stupid. I hate clothes that completely disregard the dragon’s form. It has neck frills. Put the stupid scarf around the frills. It’s wings are attached, don’t show the silk going through. It’s silly. The clothes need to start making sense. Just look at the Guardian! Tell me how any of that makes sense or looks right... if you call yourself an artist, fix it and stop cutting corners with your work. We notice. [/quote] I find the guardian's problems rather charming; I don't think I would like it as much if there was a big cutout where the wings or frills should be. Besides, personally I believe that the artists are doing it out of convenience. Please calm down and please do not call the artists stupid, you'll only start a fight...you are allowed to express an opinion, but hurtling in insults and then trying to gate-keep artwork may be a bit too far. As an artist myself (traditional and digital) I can see where you are trying to get at, but Flight Rising is not the real world. Since this is just a game, the clothes do not need to make sense - we have gone on for six years with all these inconsistencies in the apparel department and I don't think that some virtual dragon pixels absolutely have to bend to the real world's physics. Anyway, I hope you don't think of me as an ass or something, but your post was getting on my nerves a bit. Sorry for any things I've said that may be rude or snarky. [/quote] You haven't offended me at all. I tend to react first, think later. It just really bothers me that they are still ignoring the apparel problem, and adding to the number of issues. I know it's just a game, but I can't stand seeing it on my dragons. It's one of those weird little details that truly irks me. I do love the silks and wish to see them done right.
Zavyt wrote on 2019-07-08 16:04:12:
@Azmetra wrote on 2019-07-08 13:23:33:
I’d really like to see them just once, attempt to follow the rules of anatomy. Why on the green earth can they not address the frills? Or the fact that the wings are physically attached to the dragon? Stop being stupid. I hate clothes that completely disregard the dragon’s form. It has neck frills. Put the stupid scarf around the frills. It’s wings are attached, don’t show the silk going through. It’s silly. The clothes need to start making sense. Just look at the Guardian! Tell me how any of that makes sense or looks right... if you call yourself an artist, fix it and stop cutting corners with your work. We notice.

I find the guardian's problems rather charming; I don't think I would like it as much if there was a big cutout where the wings or frills should be.

Besides, personally I believe that the artists are doing it out of convenience.

Please calm down and please do not call the artists stupid, you'll only start a fight...you are allowed to express an opinion, but hurtling in insults and then trying to gate-keep artwork may be a bit too far.

As an artist myself (traditional and digital) I can see where you are trying to get at, but Flight Rising is not the real world. Since this is just a game, the clothes do not need to make sense - we have gone on for six years with all these inconsistencies in the apparel department and I don't think that some virtual dragon pixels absolutely have to bend to the real world's physics.

Anyway, I hope you don't think of me as an *** or something, but your post was getting on my nerves a bit. Sorry for any things I've said that may be rude or snarky.

You haven't offended me at all. I tend to react first, think later. It just really bothers me that they are still ignoring the apparel problem, and adding to the number of issues. I know it's just a game, but I can't stand seeing it on my dragons. It's one of those weird little details that truly irks me. I do love the silks and wish to see them done right.
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
the lagoon silks are gorgeous,,, and the RAINBOW ONES
the lagoon silks are gorgeous,,, and the RAINBOW ONES
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
[quote name="Chillarch" date="2019-07-07 23:51:52" ] super glad the rainbow one is baldwin instead of gem market, something pretty i can actually achieve... [/quote]
Chillarch wrote on 2019-07-07 23:51:52:
super glad the rainbow one is baldwin instead of gem market, something pretty i can actually achieve...
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
So are they in game now? Or is the marketplace glitched to never stock them, or to restock at all?
So are they in game now? Or is the marketplace glitched to never stock them, or to restock at all?
I'm collecting Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, and Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds dragons! And (somewhat) breeding the ships!
[code]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/starsilk2-electric-boogaloo.png[/code] staff, we see you
Code:
http://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/starsilk2-electric-boogaloo.png
staff, we see you
KKdqwb1.gif hi, i'm etui

she/they
Awesome!
Awesome!
!!!
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 47 48