Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Open the Door~
1 2 ... 421 422 423 424 425 ... 1136 1137
@shadowfur two please!
@shadowfur two please!
sig is a wip | check out my adopts
@Perlyreilth you enter the door gazing at the garden infront of you. It seems to be lush with greenry. You walk towards what seems to be a small pond and their you see what seems to be otters? They look up at you before approaching you and sniffing you before they nuzzle into your chest.. Seems like you made new friends [item=Grey River Flight][item=Brown River Flight] @Sinjin You choose the door to light (If you get the reference marry me XD) you look around too see nothing but light.. You decide to keep walking to see where it takes you. After what feels like hours you make it to what seems like a cave and you look up seeing a sign. "within light their must always be darkness.." You contemplate if you should go in but why end the journey here? You go inside only to spot something moving and that moving thing seems to blend very well with this dark cave.. You take a heavy gulp and continue further on until finally you make it to the back but.. it's a dead end.. and whatever is in here is close! You turn your head to the direction of the sound of clawing and before you know it your tackled down to the floor unable to move and you begin to freak out. you flail your arms and attempt to get whatever is on you until you hear a low purr and final look up to see a baby dragon..? Why a baby dragon you don't know but it refuses to get off of you.. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53386071] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/533861/53386071_350.png[/img] [/url] @RockPaperScizor You enter the door that it covered in darkness and your shrouded in dark... You walk like this for minutes on end until you find something glowing down a corridor and your rush towards it. You look above and see a sign "within darkness their is light.." You finished reading the sign and look at the glowing door before you and open it and what you find makes traversing the darkness worth it [item=Standard of the Lightweaver][item=Teardrop Pearl Choker]
@Perlyreilth you enter the door gazing at the garden infront of you. It seems to be lush with greenry. You walk towards what seems to be a small pond and their you see what seems to be otters? They look up at you before approaching you and sniffing you before they nuzzle into your chest.. Seems like you made new friends
Grey River Flight Brown River Flight

@Sinjin You choose the door to light (If you get the reference marry me XD) you look around too see nothing but light.. You decide to keep walking to see where it takes you. After what feels like hours you make it to what seems like a cave and you look up seeing a sign. "within light their must always be darkness.." You contemplate if you should go in but why end the journey here? You go inside only to spot something moving and that moving thing seems to blend very well with this dark cave.. You take a heavy gulp and continue further on until finally you make it to the back but.. it's a dead end.. and whatever is in here is close! You turn your head to the direction of the sound of clawing and before you know it your tackled down to the floor unable to move and you begin to freak out. you flail your arms and attempt to get whatever is on you until you hear a low purr and final look up to see a baby dragon..? Why a baby dragon you don't know but it refuses to get off of you..

53386071_350.png

@RockPaperScizor
You enter the door that it covered in darkness and your shrouded in dark... You walk like this for minutes on end until you find something glowing down a corridor and your rush towards it. You look above and see a sign "within darkness their is light.." You finished reading the sign and look at the glowing door before you and open it and what you find makes traversing the darkness worth it
Standard of the Lightweaver Teardrop Pearl Choker
DXuLvjQ.gifpcdYdRk.gifq7tu5XF.gif7QJcc7s.gifgiwgxiH.gifjqE8J1s.gifeOg52tD.gifl8CUtND.gifWdxAR7K.giffnRn1iI.gifbqKuPbg.gifXloNM2j.gif
Three doors.
Which do you take?
What do they looks like?
Where do they lead.
Are you glad you opened the door you picked?

1. A door to your dreams?
2. A door to your imagination?
3. A door to your heart?

I do need answers not just the numbers. (Feel free to claim a box first, but then you have 30 minutes after you claim it, to give the rest of the answer or I will consider it still unopened.)
Three doors.
Which do you take?
What do they looks like?
Where do they lead.
Are you glad you opened the door you picked?

1. A door to your dreams?
2. A door to your imagination?
3. A door to your heart?

I do need answers not just the numbers. (Feel free to claim a box first, but then you have 30 minutes after you claim it, to give the rest of the answer or I will consider it still unopened.)
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
2. I take the second door. It looks like starry nights on a cold winter's day. It leads me to an open field that contrasts greatly with the door's colors. Yes. I'm so happy. Prouder than I've been in months. @Sinjin
2. I take the second door. It looks like starry nights on a cold winter's day. It leads me to an open field that contrasts greatly with the door's colors. Yes. I'm so happy. Prouder than I've been in months. @Sinjin
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
@Sinjin door 3 please!

The door was a bright yellowish white with a big pink heart on it and gold lining
A simple glow emitted from it and made me feel very good just being around it
(I guess in it would be all my real life crushes and..... my fictional crushes I sadly can’t tell but anything romantic would work)
@Sinjin door 3 please!

The door was a bright yellowish white with a big pink heart on it and gold lining
A simple glow emitted from it and made me feel very good just being around it
(I guess in it would be all my real life crushes and..... my fictional crushes I sadly can’t tell but anything romantic would work)
gswDZst.png
@Sinjin

I take Door 1. It’s made of smooth wood, with small, very detailed pictures carved into them. It has no doorknob, but it opens for me anyway. It leads me to a foggy town with sections so blurred, it looks as if chunks have been taken away from this place. There are faces everywhere that don’t seem to belong to a body, and the faces repeat themselves as I walk. This place is comfortable. I feel as if I am flying through a place where time never starts, or stops.
I’m relieved, and curious. I want to explore this interesting place forever.
@Sinjin

I take Door 1. It’s made of smooth wood, with small, very detailed pictures carved into them. It has no doorknob, but it opens for me anyway. It leads me to a foggy town with sections so blurred, it looks as if chunks have been taken away from this place. There are faces everywhere that don’t seem to belong to a body, and the faces repeat themselves as I walk. This place is comfortable. I feel as if I am flying through a place where time never starts, or stops.
I’m relieved, and curious. I want to explore this interesting place forever.
vsQfZme.jpgGLNUHQw.png
@/everyone
If I get the dragon I may be on a plane because I’m going right now so if someone else does it that would be great :3
@/everyone
If I get the dragon I may be on a plane because I’m going right now so if someone else does it that would be great :3
gswDZst.png
[color=teal]@DeltaSnek A place where time that never starts or stops. Maybe you're carrying time with you? [item=Skin: Carrying Time] [color=teal]@Lynz A tiny dragon smiles at you as you laugh up at the stars. You look down at him. He holds up a bit of the sky. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53319709] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/533198/53319709_350.png[/img] [/url] [item=Nebula Starsilk Scarf] [color=teal]@doodupsidedo Sometimes you need something romantic. [item=Sweetheart Swan][item=Enamored Swan]
@DeltaSnek A place where time that never starts or stops. Maybe you're carrying time with you?
Skin: Carrying Time

@Lynz
A tiny dragon smiles at you as you laugh up at the stars. You look down at him. He holds up a bit of the sky.

53319709_350.png

Nebula Starsilk Scarf

@doodupsidedo
Sometimes you need something romantic.
Sweetheart Swan Enamored Swan
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
Door 1: this door is green. leaves begin to swirl around it and bounce of the ground with each step you take. you hear an odd clinking sound coming from behind the door. are you curious enough to open it? @wolfdragon112

Door 2: the door is an old brown door with dull colored fireflies and insects buzzing around it incessantly as if they're trying to get to something in there. it gives off the smell of honey. do you wanna find out what lies behind it? @CrystalDragonz7

Door 3: this tiny door is pale green. almost the color of the wind deity. when you touch it, you feel as though you grew more intelligent. do you open the door? @RockPaperScizor
Door 1: this door is green. leaves begin to swirl around it and bounce of the ground with each step you take. you hear an odd clinking sound coming from behind the door. are you curious enough to open it? @wolfdragon112

Door 2: the door is an old brown door with dull colored fireflies and insects buzzing around it incessantly as if they're trying to get to something in there. it gives off the smell of honey. do you wanna find out what lies behind it? @CrystalDragonz7

Door 3: this tiny door is pale green. almost the color of the wind deity. when you touch it, you feel as though you grew more intelligent. do you open the door? @RockPaperScizor
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
@Lynz
door 1 please
@Lynz
door 1 please
1 2 ... 421 422 423 424 425 ... 1136 1137