Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Soro's Parlor - F Gaoler Accent
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... 110 111
@velvetufo Yeah of course! @Icystorm Oh man, I hope everything is okay with your paypal also. And no worries, I had enough extra funds to buy blueprints and submit the skincent. So I will send you the full priced copy through PA when it comes in. @russmond Sure! @Aeriel Here you go! [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZS0xxsz.png[/img]
@velvetufo
Yeah of course!

@Icystorm
Oh man, I hope everything is okay with your paypal also. And no worries, I had enough extra funds to buy blueprints and submit the skincent. So I will send you the full priced copy through PA when it comes in.

@russmond
Sure!

@Aeriel
Here you go!

ZS0xxsz.png
PDzsNHk.pngH17G9Y6.pngbDEq4O0.png
@Soro
Thank you so much! It ended up just being something on FRs end. Even technology makes mistakes ^^ I have the gems now, so I will put them aside for when the skincent comes in.
@Soro
Thank you so much! It ended up just being something on FRs end. Even technology makes mistakes ^^ I have the gems now, so I will put them aside for when the skincent comes in.
dona_by_brambleclawandjaypaw-dbgci6v.png
I just wanted to let you know I changed my username (was Munancho) so when you're sending Summer Sage out you don't panic about not finding me haha
I just wanted to let you know I changed my username (was Munancho) so when you're sending Summer Sage out you don't panic about not finding me haha
b475fdbf7abba9d7392a9af135ba67132dcc1c0f.gif

guy / +2 FRT / 25
forum pings on
@teiidae
Thank you for informing me!
@teiidae
Thank you for informing me!
@soro
hello, may i please be added to the general pinglist?
@soro
hello, may i please be added to the general pinglist?
21402.png x [ alastrcs. ]

fish around find trout
any pronouns! pts for creativity
fr+15 timezone
@soro Could I get put on the general pinglist please? I've had azure stare on this girl for a while now, I absolutely love your accents! [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/392217/39221632_350.png[/img]
@soro

Could I get put on the general pinglist please?

I've had azure stare on this girl for a while now, I absolutely love your accents!

39221632_350.png
Searching for 31567.png
@Soro Hello! I'd like to have a slot for pre-order of the accent: Azure Stare. (It's my first time actually buying an UMA, please tell me if I did something wrong [emoji=spiral happy size=1]) Thanks!
@Soro
Hello!
I'd like to have a slot for pre-order of the accent: Azure Stare. (It's my first time actually buying an UMA, please tell me if I did something wrong )
Thanks!
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
Hi OP! Could I get a preview of Summer Sage on this scry? [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=106&bodygene=39&breed=17&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=12&tertgene=33&winggene=28&wings=12&auth=9582d6186d6954c72d0b7c7cba71fc270734aa54&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Hi OP! Could I get a preview of Summer Sage on this scry?

dragon?age=1&body=106&bodygene=39&breed=17&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=12&tertgene=33&winggene=28&wings=12&auth=9582d6186d6954c72d0b7c7cba71fc270734aa54&dummyext=prev.png
Hey y'all!

Sorry that this has been taking so long to resubmit, but the day job that I work at has unfortunately come under a lot of pressure, which means I have less time to work on FR and even my own commissions. Summer Sage WILL be resubmitted as soon as I'm able to update it with the changes needed.

What changes are being made?

Thankfully nothing major! The white parts on the horns just need the shadow and line art to be a little more apparent, but it'll be ready to go after that. If you'd like to keep track on where this skincent is in the process, visit my spreadsheet where I will be updating that progress.

Thanks for your patience everyone!

@Crumpet @Uniformshark @scarletskyz @epher @NowViewing @hellieace @Suspended @Silverishness @Fujo @Hideki @concept @wildewinged @Farvel @dragonNMR @squishypeachy @Druzy @Watercolour @Saeliras @teiidae @SarcasticHawke @Narif @Moosesushi @Icystorm @Keikoku @TehuMertt @Rairudiseu @Descending @Maye @MoonlitCacti @Zespa
Hey y'all!

Sorry that this has been taking so long to resubmit, but the day job that I work at has unfortunately come under a lot of pressure, which means I have less time to work on FR and even my own commissions. Summer Sage WILL be resubmitted as soon as I'm able to update it with the changes needed.

What changes are being made?

Thankfully nothing major! The white parts on the horns just need the shadow and line art to be a little more apparent, but it'll be ready to go after that. If you'd like to keep track on where this skincent is in the process, visit my spreadsheet where I will be updating that progress.

Thanks for your patience everyone!

@Crumpet @Uniformshark @scarletskyz @epher @NowViewing @hellieace @Suspended @Silverishness @Fujo @Hideki @concept @wildewinged @Farvel @dragonNMR @squishypeachy @Druzy @Watercolour @Saeliras @teiidae @SarcasticHawke @Narif @Moosesushi @Icystorm @Keikoku @TehuMertt @Rairudiseu @Descending @Maye @MoonlitCacti @Zespa
@soro it's alright, responsibilities sadly have to come first in many cases. Also, could I perhaps get a preview of Summer Sage on this scry? [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=162&bodygene=35&breed=17&element=2&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=155&tertgene=0&winggene=38&wings=134&auth=25eaecff1b34d584057d7b8b54d7024c4e969b6a&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@soro it's alright, responsibilities sadly have to come first in many cases.

Also, could I perhaps get a preview of Summer Sage on this scry?

dragon?age=1&body=162&bodygene=35&breed=17&element=2&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=155&tertgene=0&winggene=38&wings=134&auth=25eaecff1b34d584057d7b8b54d7024c4e969b6a&dummyext=prev.png
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... 110 111