Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Soro's Parlor - F Gaoler Accent
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 110 111
@MoonlitCacti
Not too late! There are two spots left. I've put you in one of them!
@MoonlitCacti
Not too late! There are two spots left. I've put you in one of them!
PDzsNHk.pngH17G9Y6.pngbDEq4O0.png
@Soro - Could I possibly pay for a copy of Summer Sage with treasure over gems? I really don't want to miss it. If not I can try to find someone to trade my treasure for gems too.
@Soro - Could I possibly pay for a copy of Summer Sage with treasure over gems? I really don't want to miss it. If not I can try to find someone to trade my treasure for gems too.
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png
@Zespa
I'm sorry! Unfortunately since this is my one constant way to earn gems, I do not accept treasure at this time. You can always keep an eye out, since the flow seems to have slowed down and there is one more open list.

Thank you for understanding!
@Zespa
I'm sorry! Unfortunately since this is my one constant way to earn gems, I do not accept treasure at this time. You can always keep an eye out, since the flow seems to have slowed down and there is one more open list.

Thank you for understanding!
@Soro - I will put myself on for that spot and attempt to find a treasure/gem trade then, how long would I have to get it ready?

edit - I tried to add myself to the last slot for reprint and I wasn't able to edit myself in? I have a crossroad open atm with a gem seller though so will have the gems handy,
@Soro - I will put myself on for that spot and attempt to find a treasure/gem trade then, how long would I have to get it ready?

edit - I tried to add myself to the last slot for reprint and I wasn't able to edit myself in? I have a crossroad open atm with a gem seller though so will have the gems handy,
@Zespa
It's not a problem, I can put you on there. Like I said, there isn't anyone on that list yet so I think you'll be able to wait a while. I may even get all the gems required for that list before it's filled. I'll put you on it now, and if you decide to be taken off later just let me know!
@Zespa
It's not a problem, I can put you on there. Like I said, there isn't anyone on that list yet so I think you'll be able to wait a while. I may even get all the gems required for that list before it's filled. I'll put you on it now, and if you decide to be taken off later just let me know!
@Soro - Okay, well I do have the gems now for whenever. I def need a copy for my pretty boy, it'll fit him so well.
@Soro - Okay, well I do have the gems now for whenever. I def need a copy for my pretty boy, it'll fit him so well.
can I be added to the general pinglist please? I'm saving up for one of the snapper accents but i need a proper snapper lady first
can I be added to the general pinglist please? I'm saving up for one of the snapper accents but i need a proper snapper lady first
@Soro
I don't believe I have sent payment for Summer Sage yet. I will send it as soon as gems get put in my account. It has never taken this long before, so I am hoping nothing is up with paypal again.
@Soro
I don't believe I have sent payment for Summer Sage yet. I will send it as soon as gems get put in my account. It has never taken this long before, so I am hoping nothing is up with paypal again.
dona_by_brambleclawandjaypaw-dbgci6v.png
Hello! I'd like to be put on the General Pinglist if possible :3
Hello! I'd like to be put on the General Pinglist if possible :3
UCwsx8y.gif
@Soro Could I see Summer Sage on this guy, please? Thanks! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51061935] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/510620/51061935_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Soro

Could I see Summer Sage on this guy, please? Thanks!

51061935_350.png
ZU5HtR6.png
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 110 111