Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1st Year Community Census [DONE]
1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 ... 146 147
I was pinged by @ShrinaDracis (thank you! :D )

Took the survey and I'll ping a couple friends who hopefully won't mind taking it either. X3

@Zumi
@SanguineWolf
I was pinged by @ShrinaDracis (thank you! :D )

Took the survey and I'll ping a couple friends who hopefully won't mind taking it either. X3

@Zumi
@SanguineWolf
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
Bump for now, I will come back later when the test is working
Bump for now, I will come back later when the test is working
tumblr_n2jjzpEhnh1sejfybo1_500.png
signature by Sanrixian
Pinged over here by @Arimaya :D

Took the survey, and I'll be excited to see the results! It'll be neat to see how we've grown over the last year!
Pinged over here by @Arimaya :D

Took the survey, and I'll be excited to see the results! It'll be neat to see how we've grown over the last year!
xg88mqt.png
@meteloides taking this survey after being pinged by @Sterlyn , and bumping as well! @prototypical @smithereens @viverinnus @dontcallmegol @heliel @lymmea @ZiriO @Vyndree @sortiarius @Arcadian @panflutes @matthias2479 @signlesssufferer @Inkwell @GoodIntentions @daintily @rosenight @artisticninja713 @Berri @seasidecherry @Philomelle @kippur @hopetick @TheHats @Gnomeskillet @Peixes @coeurlliqueue @Yamask @evildoers @Meniph @snowii @timeskips @forestofsleep @takhys @Pas @nonon @Meteorfreak @Lordling @Atma
@meteloides taking this survey after being pinged by @Sterlyn , and bumping as well! @prototypical @smithereens @viverinnus @dontcallmegol @heliel @lymmea @ZiriO @Vyndree @sortiarius @Arcadian @panflutes @matthias2479 @signlesssufferer @Inkwell @GoodIntentions @daintily @rosenight @artisticninja713 @Berri @seasidecherry @Philomelle @kippur @hopetick @TheHats @Gnomeskillet @Peixes @coeurlliqueue @Yamask @evildoers @Meniph @snowii @timeskips @forestofsleep @takhys @Pas @nonon @Meteorfreak @Lordling @Atma
One hour ahead of server time.
banner_by_scarlit_of_aurora-d68nxtf.png

I'm like a cat lady, but with adorable little dragons... oh no they're too cute I can't handle this.
Doing the survey as we speak. Here's a lil bump for your thread too~!
Doing the survey as we speak. Here's a lil bump for your thread too~!
Filled out the survey. Thanks for the ping!
Filled out the survey. Thanks for the ping!
Filled out the survey and since I run the unofficial flight rising plurk account, I'll cross-post your deets over there.
Filled out the survey and since I run the unofficial flight rising plurk account, I'll cross-post your deets over there.
xD So many people ping me here haha~
xD So many people ping me here haha~
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
Taking the survey made me want to add dragons/lairspace to fit into higher categories >.> (like I need more encouragement to buy/breed SIGH)
Taking the survey made me want to add dragons/lairspace to fit into higher categories >.> (like I need more encouragement to buy/breed SIGH)
I completed the survey~

Thank you @kayluh for the ping!

I'm not really sure if you guys have done the survey so @NatsuOuji @alyson and @rinrar
I completed the survey~

Thank you @kayluh for the ping!

I'm not really sure if you guys have done the survey so @NatsuOuji @alyson and @rinrar
i6kqpy.jpg
1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 ... 146 147