Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [OFF] ShadowFlamel's DOM Shop w/ Calc
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 122 123
@ShadowFlamel - Could I order a Breed Change: Ridgeback? Looks like they're in stock right now, will send treasure over upon approval!
@ShadowFlamel - Could I order a Breed Change: Ridgeback? Looks like they're in stock right now, will send treasure over upon approval!
l29.pngs21.pngo664-d02-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d03-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d04-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d01-R-Cirrostratus.png - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - iA6Dl9p.png
@Cirrostratus Sure! I'll put you down.
@Cirrostratus Sure! I'll put you down.
8d7o509.png
@ShadowFlamel could you grab me a tundra scroll pls?
@ShadowFlamel could you grab me a tundra scroll pls?
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
@ShadowFlamel Hello! I'd like to get 1 of The Golden Sage bundle. It's not in the calculator but I did the math myself to check, is 76075t correct? I'll send it as soon as I see your reply. Thanks in advance and have a great day! c:
@ShadowFlamel Hello! I'd like to get 1 of The Golden Sage bundle. It's not in the calculator but I did the math myself to check, is 76075t correct? I'll send it as soon as I see your reply. Thanks in advance and have a great day! c:
tumblr_mrqotkZIDk1sezzwwo1_400.png
Signature by Safarii
@Ecsentret Whoops, working on updating the bundles right now actually. Sorry about that. Yes, that total is correct. Send payment along whenever ~
@Ecsentret Whoops, working on updating the bundles right now actually. Sorry about that. Yes, that total is correct. Send payment along whenever ~
8d7o509.png
@ShadowFlamel - Could I have 99 scrolls of renaming please?
@ShadowFlamel - Could I have 99 scrolls of renaming please?
Nest Network
w i s h l i s t
_
doeQOmt.pngdMSBs9b.png5Pvzltj.pngYRuGcXS.png
MxnNDdO.png
@Gilan Sure! Total is 504,900.
@Gilan Sure! Total is 504,900.
8d7o509.png
@ShadowFlamel

Hi! I've been having an awful time grabbing Shardflank, so if you could get me two that would be awesome! I'll send the total payment of 127500 (calculator used) asap!
@ShadowFlamel

Hi! I've been having an awful time grabbing Shardflank, so if you could get me two that would be awesome! I'll send the total payment of 127500 (calculator used) asap!
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
@EWSpirit I'll put you down. Yes, they're a struggle to get. I'm struggling myself. Got two people ahead of you so hopefully I can grab enough for everyone once they restock again.
@EWSpirit I'll put you down. Yes, they're a struggle to get. I'm struggling myself. Got two people ahead of you so hopefully I can grab enough for everyone once they restock again.
8d7o509.png
@ShadowFlamel Could I order a Ghost scroll please?
@ShadowFlamel Could I order a Ghost scroll please?
34788.png __ kai | he/they | FR+3
» selling / trading thread
» looking for accent wearers