Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Is your cat shedding like crazy too?
1 2 3
I have the furminator, but so help me she keeps shedding like crazy. (she's a short hair calico)
It's kinda hot where I live lately. She's been throwing up a lot and I'm very certain it's because of all the hairs she licks up when she washes herself. (recently had a bloodtest done and it revealed nothing wrong with her)

What about your furbabies? Also been shedding and caughing up hairballs?

(I would give her anti-hairball treats, but everything that isn't royal canine makes her sneeze)
I have the furminator, but so help me she keeps shedding like crazy. (she's a short hair calico)
It's kinda hot where I live lately. She's been throwing up a lot and I'm very certain it's because of all the hairs she licks up when she washes herself. (recently had a bloodtest done and it revealed nothing wrong with her)

What about your furbabies? Also been shedding and caughing up hairballs?

(I would give her anti-hairball treats, but everything that isn't royal canine makes her sneeze)
there's literally cat hair on my phone right now [emoji=cat 2 size=1]
there's literally cat hair on my phone right now
Doing Camp Nano this July! If you see me on here please tell me to get my brain back to writing :)
263.png25174.png25173.pngwEamvni.png
You have no idea.. I live in southern U.S., and while my cats aren't outdoor ones, they're still shedding like crazy. I swear, I could make a whole new cat out the fur they shed alone.
You have no idea.. I live in southern U.S., and while my cats aren't outdoor ones, they're still shedding like crazy. I swear, I could make a whole new cat out the fur they shed alone.
x ~~ BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS ~~ x
rKplWBX.gifhaNz1K4.gifSyuvpdB.gif
x ~~ CHEW UNTIL IT BLEEDS ~~ x
I don’t have a cat but I do have a dog and he’s shedding like crazy. you can literally pet him and oops there goes like a chunk of his fur even though it looks like literally nothing left his body
I don’t have a cat but I do have a dog and he’s shedding like crazy. you can literally pet him and oops there goes like a chunk of his fur even though it looks like literally nothing left his body

my poor boyfriend came over the other day, and left covered in white cat hair, haha. poor guy. :(

my poor boyfriend came over the other day, and left covered in white cat hair, haha. poor guy. :(
my cat always sheds a lot :E and she won't let me brush her!
my cat always sheds a lot :E and she won't let me brush her!
copy my UN when pinging me cuz it's hard to spell
my cat is always shedding on me, my clothing, my computer and any other personal items i have
my cat is always shedding on me, my clothing, my computer and any other personal items i have
alU7SjZ.pngtumblr_oswg5vcfeg1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gifYdXahFO.gifc6ldplq.gifYdXahFO.giftumblr_oswg5vcfeg1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gifbkS13OY.png
My cat is a European x Chartreux but he looks nothing like a European (except for his green eyes) and he sheds like he's Satan.
We had to put him on a diet because he wouldn't lick his back anymore and we always had to shave him to take off all the knots.
Then when he started to clean himself again we had the house full of gray clouds: it looked like those desert scenes with rolling bushes!
Now we just comb his fur to prevent that, the result? At the end of the week we have another cat in the house (we keep the fur in a bag to see how much he sheds and OMG, where does all that fur come from?? He should stop at some point right?).
However I think it's completely normal during summer, my cat has been doing it for 9 years and he's still so fluffy!
My cat is a European x Chartreux but he looks nothing like a European (except for his green eyes) and he sheds like he's Satan.
We had to put him on a diet because he wouldn't lick his back anymore and we always had to shave him to take off all the knots.
Then when he started to clean himself again we had the house full of gray clouds: it looked like those desert scenes with rolling bushes!
Now we just comb his fur to prevent that, the result? At the end of the week we have another cat in the house (we keep the fur in a bag to see how much he sheds and OMG, where does all that fur come from?? He should stop at some point right?).
However I think it's completely normal during summer, my cat has been doing it for 9 years and he's still so fluffy!
Ani227MS5.gif
Ani359MS5.gif
ssss
KS2Azyk.jpg
sss
I live with eight animals (three shorthair cats, three longhair cats, one medium-longhair cat, and a shorthair dog with a really thick coat) so pet hair is just something I've accepted. It's on everything. I pick it out of my food and take it with me everywhere I go. Literally everywhere. When I cleaned my dorm room out for the summer there was SO much pet hair.
I live with eight animals (three shorthair cats, three longhair cats, one medium-longhair cat, and a shorthair dog with a really thick coat) so pet hair is just something I've accepted. It's on everything. I pick it out of my food and take it with me everywhere I go. Literally everywhere. When I cleaned my dorm room out for the summer there was SO much pet hair.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
My orange tabby doesn't shed much year round but my black and white boy practically explodes with fur when he sheds. I've been brushing him lots but his fur seems endless.
My orange tabby doesn't shed much year round but my black and white boy practically explodes with fur when he sheds. I've been brushing him lots but his fur seems endless.
kEygMJz.png
1 2 3