Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Gaoler Gene Hell
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Haha. Yep, US snipers are back in business. I won't be sniping today except lunch and evening because I'm going out on an all-day ride (my friend and I who ride and compete together volunteer with the local team that rides through the mountains to find immigrants who didn't successfully get through the mountains in the winter), but if anyone will need/want help grabbing anything, ping me and I'll be happy to help when I'm around.
Haha. Yep, US snipers are back in business. I won't be sniping today except lunch and evening because I'm going out on an all-day ride (my friend and I who ride and compete together volunteer with the local team that rides through the mountains to find immigrants who didn't successfully get through the mountains in the winter), but if anyone will need/want help grabbing anything, ping me and I'll be happy to help when I'm around.
e0fzh2.jpg JtGOgID.gif AiaAKNt.png
@Skywolfe I don't mind if it takes a few days, as I'm not in a rush to finish the project. Only reason I'd like to get Jaguar out of the way is that every time I go to the Marketplace and see regular Jaguar or the Gaoler Rosette I think it's Gaoler Jaguar and have to force myself to stop and check the name before I waste my money, lol.

Good luck in the Coli!
@Skywolfe I don't mind if it takes a few days, as I'm not in a rush to finish the project. Only reason I'd like to get Jaguar out of the way is that every time I go to the Marketplace and see regular Jaguar or the Gaoler Rosette I think it's Gaoler Jaguar and have to force myself to stop and check the name before I waste my money, lol.

Good luck in the Coli!
I got 3 dragons fully gened, and now all I need is Shardflank for one, and Pinstripe/Spirit for another. God save my soul...

Thinking about turning my custom progen into one too, since I never did gene her in the first place and don't really like faes. Hmmmmmmm....
I got 3 dragons fully gened, and now all I need is Shardflank for one, and Pinstripe/Spirit for another. God save my soul...

Thinking about turning my custom progen into one too, since I never did gene her in the first place and don't really like faes. Hmmmmmmm....
DyYwZkw.png
Does shardflank even exists or is not MP exclusive?
Does shardflank even exists or is not MP exclusive?
tumblr_ozc9mxtgb51udi2fqo2_r1_500.png

Art by draconoblade
@Lagara - it's been staying in the MP for up to 2-3 minutes after it stocks, so you're probably in the clear if it stocks at all. :} I've seen it at XX:X3 twice now.
@Lagara - it's been staying in the MP for up to 2-3 minutes after it stocks, so you're probably in the clear if it stocks at all. :} I've seen it at XX:X3 twice now.
9o5YF7O.png
I have managed to get four eggs and an eliminate, but found not a single Gaoler gene. I've been grinding in woodland path which has been a confirmed drop area, for over eight hours. Someone please explain what these drop rates even are i'm dying.
I have managed to get four eggs and an eliminate, but found not a single Gaoler gene. I've been grinding in woodland path which has been a confirmed drop area, for over eight hours. Someone please explain what these drop rates even are i'm dying.
HzGpUHb.png
rn im waiting for a few treasure genes that aren't being sniped as bad- they just. dont want to show up at all since i decided to gene some gaolers. i haven't even started the grinding hell yet.
rn im waiting for a few treasure genes that aren't being sniped as bad- they just. dont want to show up at all since i decided to gene some gaolers. i haven't even started the grinding hell yet.
Na5WGHa.png
which Coli area would be recommended for finding Phantom(Gaoler)? I've tried everyone for like an hour each and nothing. Which area should i focus my search on?
which Coli area would be recommended for finding Phantom(Gaoler)? I've tried everyone for like an hour each and nothing. Which area should i focus my search on?
I have three Gaoler gene projects. All three need Pinstripe/Trail. I need to get a Gaoler that doesn't look good in Pin/Trail, but that might just be asking for the impossible.
I have three Gaoler gene projects. All three need Pinstripe/Trail. I need to get a Gaoler that doesn't look good in Pin/Trail, but that might just be asking for the impossible.
SbF7KkK.pnga5jtoDO.png AztXDsT.pngplague_banner.png
what are gaoler genes [emoji=skull size=1]
what are gaoler genes
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33