Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Auries' Artistry! - SLOTS OPEN
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 95 96
I'd like to get one of my lovely lad that I posted previously! ^ ^ I'm tempted on the lineless style, but I'll have to fine the right dragon for it next time~ [quote=Auries Order Form] [b]Username:[/b] mercurialwings [b]TYPE OF COMMISSION:[/b] Fully Shaded Bust [b]Background:[/b] No [b]Payment Method:[/b] Gems [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=131926][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1320/131926_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]Dragon Name/ID:[/b] Jehudiel / 131926 [b]Personality:[/b] Professional, businessman. [b]Apparel and Accents:[/b] Skin #13104 [b]Other Info:[/b] You don't have to draw his halos, but would it be possible to have it represented simply like a crystal point pendant? [/quote]
I'd like to get one of my lovely lad that I posted previously! ^ ^ I'm tempted on the lineless style, but I'll have to fine the right dragon for it next time~

Auries Order Form wrote:
Username: mercurialwings
TYPE OF COMMISSION: Fully Shaded Bust
Background: No
Payment Method: Gems
Dragon Image:
131926_350.png
Dragon Name/ID: Jehudiel / 131926
Personality: Professional, businessman.
Apparel and Accents: Skin #13104
Other Info: You don't have to draw his halos, but would it be possible to have it represented simply like a crystal point pendant?
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@Mercurialwings Thank you so much! Also, I know I quoted 3,050 gems before but I have since raised prices. Would you be OK if I re-quoted you at 3,300? Will include the glasses and pendant! :)
@Mercurialwings Thank you so much! Also, I know I quoted 3,050 gems before but I have since raised prices. Would you be OK if I re-quoted you at 3,300? Will include the glasses and pendant! :)
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries: That'll be fine with me~ ^ ^ I'll send over payment shortly via DM.
@Auries: That'll be fine with me~ ^ ^ I'll send over payment shortly via DM.
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@Auries

If one of the three that have priority don't claim a slot, would it be possible to claim one, please? I'd fill in a form now, but I can wait until I know if I'll be able to put an order in first! :D

Edit: spelling on that username, may or may not have accidentally pinged a different user in my excitement :')
@Auries

If one of the three that have priority don't claim a slot, would it be possible to claim one, please? I'd fill in a form now, but I can wait until I know if I'll be able to put an order in first! :D

Edit: spelling on that username, may or may not have accidentally pinged a different user in my excitement :')
extra-candles-left.png
Apotheos
FR+8
She/Her
I have too many projects send help
@Imperia even if all of those people claim their slots, I still have 1 open! so please, feel free to fill out your form! :)
@Imperia even if all of those people claim their slots, I still have 1 open! so please, feel free to fill out your form! :)
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries. 4kg it is! Shall i send payment now or do you want half now/half when complete?
@Auries. 4kg it is! Shall i send payment now or do you want half now/half when complete?
plq4uTK.jpg
@Silverwingsen It's your choice between sending a CR with the full amount or PM.

If it is in CR I will accept it once the sketch is done and approved! when it's via PM it'll be kept in my vault for safekeeping.

Mercurial's commission will be before yours but I will PM you when yours will start!
@Silverwingsen It's your choice between sending a CR with the full amount or PM.

If it is in CR I will accept it once the sketch is done and approved! when it's via PM it'll be kept in my vault for safekeeping.

Mercurial's commission will be before yours but I will PM you when yours will start!
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@auries i shall send it via PM :D
@auries i shall send it via PM :D
plq4uTK.jpg
@Auries Oh wonderful, thank you so much! [quote=Auries Order Form] [b]Username:[/b] Imperia [b]TYPE OF COMMISSION:[/b] Fully shaded [b]Background:[/b] Yes [b]Payment Method:[/b] Gems [b]Dragon Image:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46140621] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/461407/46140621_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name/ID:[/b] Iskandar #46140621 [b]Personality:[/b] Stoic and very serious - he's a very powerful oracle/seer and can see into the future. Constantly torn because he knows the fate of mostly everyone around him but can never act to do anything about it. Does have a lil bit in his bio that might also help in terms of what he's like [b]Apparel and Accents:[/b] Skin #22717 to really draw attention to his prominent scales - they're kinda scuffed up and old like he is, and I hope it's not too complex! No need for his flowerfall, but if you can get a candle or two in there for glowey effect, that'd be cool! Also, I know he doesn't have it on him, but would it be possible to also give him a darkened eye scar, please? I've been meaning to get him one, so I'd love to have that on his art ready for when I do get around to it! :D [b]Other Info:[/b] No preferences for pose or expression, I give you artistic liberty with him on that! If it's alright, for the background, maybe something that's kinda dark and cavernous? He lives in a deep bough underground, so maybe some stalagmites (the ones hanging from the ceiling? Idk if that's the right one) and a dark pool with faintly glowing mushrooms? Idk though, I know you're not so keen on dark colours, so if that's too dark, don't worry about it! If it is, then would it be possible to just have it on a plain dark background, and then also get a transparent version with that? I'm so sorry this is so specific, I realise it's a lot to ask :') [/quote] I hope that's not too much of a wall of text, I've been saving this guy for when I could catch a slot from you :D
@Auries

Oh wonderful, thank you so much!
Auries Order Form wrote:
Username: Imperia
TYPE OF COMMISSION: Fully shaded
Background: Yes
Payment Method: Gems
Dragon Image:
46140621_350.png

Dragon Name/ID: Iskandar #46140621
Personality: Stoic and very serious - he's a very powerful oracle/seer and can see into the future. Constantly torn because he knows the fate of mostly everyone around him but can never act to do anything about it. Does have a lil bit in his bio that might also help in terms of what he's like
Apparel and Accents: Skin #22717 to really draw attention to his prominent scales - they're kinda scuffed up and old like he is, and I hope it's not too complex! No need for his flowerfall, but if you can get a candle or two in there for glowey effect, that'd be cool! Also, I know he doesn't have it on him, but would it be possible to also give him a darkened eye scar, please? I've been meaning to get him one, so I'd love to have that on his art ready for when I do get around to it! :D
Other Info: No preferences for pose or expression, I give you artistic liberty with him on that! If it's alright, for the background, maybe something that's kinda dark and cavernous? He lives in a deep bough underground, so maybe some stalagmites (the ones hanging from the ceiling? Idk if that's the right one) and a dark pool with faintly glowing mushrooms? Idk though, I know you're not so keen on dark colours, so if that's too dark, don't worry about it! If it is, then would it be possible to just have it on a plain dark background, and then also get a transparent version with that? I'm so sorry this is so specific, I realise it's a lot to ask :')

I hope that's not too much of a wall of text, I've been saving this guy for when I could catch a slot from you :D
extra-candles-left.png
Apotheos
FR+8
She/Her
I have too many projects send help
Hopefully you're willing to do non-fr characters?

Username: Doomling
TYPE OF COMMISSION:FULLY SHADED
Background: NO
Payment Method: gems
Dragon Image: https://file.toyhou.se/images/14289779_43pKxembyxoNiNM.png
Dragon Name/ID: N/A
Personality: He is a serene beauty (and he knows it)
Apparel and Accents: N/A
Other Info: N/A
Hopefully you're willing to do non-fr characters?

Username: Doomling
TYPE OF COMMISSION:FULLY SHADED
Background: NO
Payment Method: gems
Dragon Image: https://file.toyhou.se/images/14289779_43pKxembyxoNiNM.png
Dragon Name/ID: N/A
Personality: He is a serene beauty (and he knows it)
Apparel and Accents: N/A
Other Info: N/A
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 95 96