Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | All-In-One Baldwin Spreadsheet
1 2 3
@Diamondsuits

Will you add me to the ping list for whenever you update this? Also for if/when you create a swipp's guide?
@Diamondsuits

Will you add me to the ping list for whenever you update this? Also for if/when you create a swipp's guide?
25jehpf.jpg9Ec97kg.pngx2cRPnu.png
@Diamondsuits
Can I be on the pinglist as well?
@Diamondsuits
Can I be on the pinglist as well?
b_by_cas_a_fras-d9hbh7h.pngtts_by_cas_a_fras-d9hcuds.png
Awesome! Can you add me to the pinglist please?
@Diamondsuits
Awesome! Can you add me to the pinglist please?
@Diamondsuits
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
@Diamondsuits Thank you for making this, it looks like it'll be very helpful. I just started a few days ago and literally every time I want to go transmute something I have to look up what turns into what, and doing that today I find this handy thing, so thank you!
@Diamondsuits Thank you for making this, it looks like it'll be very helpful. I just started a few days ago and literally every time I want to go transmute something I have to look up what turns into what, and doing that today I find this handy thing, so thank you!
nb5YUNX.png BPco0tZ.png HQsa6bD.png advAsr3.png XVZ1THB.png he/they
Tiny pride flags
XdKddgH.png Biolocke

((about me))
Ping me too, please!
Ping me too, please!
I'd like to be on the pinglist for this and if you make a Swipp version, this is super handy
I'd like to be on the pinglist for this and if you make a Swipp version, this is super handy
MO9OuYn.gif
@Diamondsuits There's an issue with p86 in the inventory sheet (number of broken bottles) not updating d7 on the materials sheet
@Diamondsuits There's an issue with p86 in the inventory sheet (number of broken bottles) not updating d7 on the materials sheet
MO9OuYn.gif
@Diamondsuits
Could you ad me to the pinglist as well?
@Diamondsuits
Could you ad me to the pinglist as well?
@Diamondsuits

Lovely work. I'd also like to be part of your pinglist for future updates, please.
@Diamondsuits

Lovely work. I'd also like to be part of your pinglist for future updates, please.
wren1.pngwren2.gifwren3.gifwren4.pngwren5.png
@Diamondsuits
I'd love to be on the pinglist!
Any idea when you'll get the Gaoler items added?
@Diamondsuits
I'd love to be on the pinglist!
Any idea when you'll get the Gaoler items added?
1 2 3