Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Kittens
1 2 ... 101 102 103 104 105 ... 114 115
@Khadjin hello! I'd like to be on your list for Isceroth x Bassaris, Vega x Karun (bee secondary please), and for that pair you had on Tumblr
@Khadjin hello! I'd like to be on your list for Isceroth x Bassaris, Vega x Karun (bee secondary please), and for that pair you had on Tumblr
F3d7DSl.png
@Trachynhawb

Noted!
@Trachynhawb

Noted!
@Ping for Odei X Tellus please!
@Ping for Odei X Tellus please!
@Khadjin Hey, Khadj! Can I be added to the pinglists for:

- Isceroth X Bassaris
- Innuendo X Myr
- Odei X Tellus
- Argos X Sente

Thanks again! Your hatchery looks amazing!
@Khadjin Hey, Khadj! Can I be added to the pinglists for:

- Isceroth X Bassaris
- Innuendo X Myr
- Odei X Tellus
- Argos X Sente

Thanks again! Your hatchery looks amazing!
MiowxPk.gif NNGMvB2.pngwwQtqt8.png
@Khadjin
Could I be added to pinglists for
• Sagal × Sassafras
• Marsha × Perkeraun
• Asali × Elias
@Khadjin
Could I be added to pinglists for
• Sagal × Sassafras
• Marsha × Perkeraun
• Asali × Elias
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.giftumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.giftumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
@MaxxyWolf23 @Harana @MurEyeUh

Noted!

Harana:

Innuendo X Myr has been discontinued. I need to update my thread, I apologize for the inconvenience!

Isceroth X Bassaris is on hold until I breed a female identical to the male (I have the right dragons to produce this, so it's only a matter of time to hatch her). If you're interested in Bassaris's combo specifically, I'm fine with selling her once I have produced the new female to replace her with.
@MaxxyWolf23 @Harana @MurEyeUh

Noted!

Harana:

Innuendo X Myr has been discontinued. I need to update my thread, I apologize for the inconvenience!

Isceroth X Bassaris is on hold until I breed a female identical to the male (I have the right dragons to produce this, so it's only a matter of time to hatch her). If you're interested in Bassaris's combo specifically, I'm fine with selling her once I have produced the new female to replace her with.
@Khadjin It's alright, thanks for telling me! I'm willing to wait for Isceroth and Bassaris! :D
@Khadjin It's alright, thanks for telling me! I'm willing to wait for Isceroth and Bassaris! :D
MiowxPk.gif NNGMvB2.pngwwQtqt8.png
@Khadjin Could you please ping me for [b]Sempervivum X Sedeveria[/b] ? I'd really love a female guardian / Male tundra from the pair, but I don't really think it matters since the breed changes are easy to get [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Khadjin

Could you please ping me for Sempervivum X Sedeveria ?
I'd really love a female guardian / Male tundra from the pair, but I don't really think it matters since the breed changes are easy to get
YycIlt9.png
@Khadjin I'd love a ping for when you hatch from Vesta X Zorya thank you!
@Khadjin I'd love a ping for when you hatch from Vesta X Zorya thank you!
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gif
Mithian | She/Her | +6hr
>Art Shop |
>Tumblr | Instagram
>Wishlist | Something Pretty

Uh??? What's this? trash?
vl5m1.gif
@Marrigan

Noted! Sempervivum X Sedeveria will be nested in Earth for lore reasons until further notice, I hope Earth eyes is fine with you. :>

@Mithian

Noted!
@Marrigan

Noted! Sempervivum X Sedeveria will be nested in Earth for lore reasons until further notice, I hope Earth eyes is fine with you. :>

@Mithian

Noted!
1 2 ... 101 102 103 104 105 ... 114 115