Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Kittens
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115
@Annadrujok

Sure, no problem! will add that to my to-do list.
@Annadrujok

Sure, no problem! will add that to my to-do list.
I don't know how many people are subscribed to this thread but, for some news, I am currently re-evaluating my pricing and the Hatchery will get an overhaul at some point in the (hopefully) close future, to better reflect the market. Prices for my rare stuff will likely go up and price for some old pairs may in fact go down, that sort of things.

Thank you for sticking with me, the Hatchery will celebrate its 10th anniversary this autumn! I wonder if I should do anything special for the occasion...
I don't know how many people are subscribed to this thread but, for some news, I am currently re-evaluating my pricing and the Hatchery will get an overhaul at some point in the (hopefully) close future, to better reflect the market. Prices for my rare stuff will likely go up and price for some old pairs may in fact go down, that sort of things.

Thank you for sticking with me, the Hatchery will celebrate its 10th anniversary this autumn! I wonder if I should do anything special for the occasion...
@Khadjin Hi there! I'd love to be added to the pinglist for Hekabe and Keleus if you're still breeding them together.

Also I was wondering if Qashem (#54091392) and Maive (#55730277) are still a breeding pair, and if so can I be added to a pinglist for them as well? I already have a hatchling from them but I'd be happy to get another :]
@Khadjin Hi there! I'd love to be added to the pinglist for Hekabe and Keleus if you're still breeding them together.

Also I was wondering if Qashem (#54091392) and Maive (#55730277) are still a breeding pair, and if so can I be added to a pinglist for them as well? I already have a hatchling from them but I'd be happy to get another :]

He/Him •
FR +17 •
Adopt Shop
Wishlist
ldg9be.pngkfzog5.pngqvx951.pngnwat7k.png112e5h.png8nx54n.pngju3vf1.pngcohdpm.png8zfu54.pngdg4dv1.pnglpjcc0.png
aign7c.png
@TorrentialGoat

Qashem and Maive are still a breeding pair, I can put them on a nest immediately!

Hekabe and Keleus are still technically a breeding pair, but I've been experimenting Hekabe with a different partner for lore reasons (98% of their babies turn horrible but I'm here for the 2% potential good hatchling).

I recently put her on a nest with the temp mate, and she has another 18 days to go before I can put her and Keleus together again, so there will be a little delay.
@TorrentialGoat

Qashem and Maive are still a breeding pair, I can put them on a nest immediately!

Hekabe and Keleus are still technically a breeding pair, but I've been experimenting Hekabe with a different partner for lore reasons (98% of their babies turn horrible but I'm here for the 2% potential good hatchling).

I recently put her on a nest with the temp mate, and she has another 18 days to go before I can put her and Keleus together again, so there will be a little delay.
@Khadjin Thank you for breeding this lovely dragon! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91017955][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/910180/91017955_350.png[/img][/url] [outfit=2469257] I've been looking for a dragon like this on-and-off for years. Like, since the AH update. Today, I just so happened to load up my saved search and he was there. What a lovely boy. I can't wait to dress him up [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Khadjin

Thank you for breeding this lovely dragon!

91017955_350.png

solar flare

I've been looking for a dragon like this on-and-off for years. Like, since the AH update. Today, I just so happened to load up my saved search and he was there. What a lovely boy. I can't wait to dress him up
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
@Khadjin Are you breeding Oskorei & Makeda anytime soon?
@Khadjin Are you breeding Oskorei & Makeda anytime soon?
Come check out Morning glory! (currently under repairs)
QKenIL5.png

@Syffeine : I don't breed them on cooldown as a rule. They have dark gloomy ghost lore, so I only breed them for people who are into that. If that's your thing (or if you're not a lore clan) I can put them on a nest, otherwise you can poke the owner of Oskorei's parents, Looshiana, who could probably breed her pair for you in the same colour. Let me know what you prefer!

@Museless : thank you so much for giving him a good home! The apparel you used for him is [chief kiss]! The parents' lore is a work in progress, they're basically Fire nobility in my clan, but I can share more information if you send me a PM about it to remind me. :D
@Syffeine : I don't breed them on cooldown as a rule. They have dark gloomy ghost lore, so I only breed them for people who are into that. If that's your thing (or if you're not a lore clan) I can put them on a nest, otherwise you can poke the owner of Oskorei's parents, Looshiana, who could probably breed her pair for you in the same colour. Let me know what you prefer!

@Museless : thank you so much for giving him a good home! The apparel you used for him is [chief kiss]! The parents' lore is a work in progress, they're basically Fire nobility in my clan, but I can share more information if you send me a PM about it to remind me. :D
@Khadjin

Thanks! And yes please, I'd love to read up on their lore when you're finished ^^
@Khadjin

Thanks! And yes please, I'd love to read up on their lore when you're finished ^^
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
@Khadjin I'm interested in the ghost lore, I really like Oskorei's story! I can tell you my lore plans in pm if you'd like?
@Khadjin I'm interested in the ghost lore, I really like Oskorei's story! I can tell you my lore plans in pm if you'd like?
Come check out Morning glory! (currently under repairs)
QKenIL5.png

@Syffeine

I've put the pair on a nest for you (2 eggs!) but I'd love to hear about your lore ideas if you ever want to talk about it! :D
@Syffeine

I've put the pair on a nest for you (2 eggs!) but I'd love to hear about your lore ideas if you ever want to talk about it! :D
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115