Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Kittens
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 114 115
@ThunderFox

Sure! Though my others pairs have little chance at triple when any at all. :)
@ThunderFox

Sure! Though my others pairs have little chance at triple when any at all. :)
@Khadjin Can I have one purple boy? :3
@Khadjin Can I have one purple boy? :3
- Flam | he/him pronouns -
@Flam

Sure! I'll set up a crossroads.
@Flam

Sure! I'll set up a crossroads.
@Khadjin Hello, I'd like to be put on a ping list for Huricane and Woodkin's hatchlings. :)
@Khadjin Hello, I'd like to be put on a ping list for Huricane and Woodkin's hatchlings. :)
S1RYPFw.png
@cakespeare

Hello! Lucky you, these two had a 4 eggs clutch this week, and hatch day is tomorrow! I'll ping you. I hope for a lot of pretty babies for you to choose from. :)
@cakespeare

Hello! Lucky you, these two had a 4 eggs clutch this week, and hatch day is tomorrow! I'll ping you. I hope for a lot of pretty babies for you to choose from. :)
@Khadjin Hey that's neat! I hope there's either a female brown/aqua OR a male chocolate/avocado. :D
@Khadjin Hey that's neat! I hope there's either a female brown/aqua OR a male chocolate/avocado. :D
S1RYPFw.png
@Khadjin

Aw man that Solar one is my weakness.
@Khadjin

Aw man that Solar one is my weakness.
Mebar_zps37220ff4.png
@Runeis

And he needs a home! :D
'Can't stay in my lair with all the clutches coming this week... Poor thing!
@Runeis

And he needs a home! :D
'Can't stay in my lair with all the clutches coming this week... Poor thing!
@Khadjin

Give you 200 gems and a hug?

It's a good hug.
@Khadjin

Give you 200 gems and a hug?

It's a good hug.
Mebar_zps37220ff4.png
@Runeis

Aww, I'd prefer treasure at the moment because of lair extension mighty needs! :P

(Also for reference my gem:treasure ratio is 1:275; that would make a little above 360 gems for this dargun; I wouldn't go under 300 at least.) ^_^
@Runeis

Aww, I'd prefer treasure at the moment because of lair extension mighty needs! :P

(Also for reference my gem:treasure ratio is 1:275; that would make a little above 360 gems for this dargun; I wouldn't go under 300 at least.) ^_^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 114 115