Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | yo 2000s kids....
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Oh God this brought back memories-

It looks familiar, but I think our school used a different site, Tuxpaint i believe? Its still the same principal but g o d those were the days
Oh God this brought back memories-

It looks familiar, but I think our school used a different site, Tuxpaint i believe? Its still the same principal but g o d those were the days
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
Wow! Good memories of this, I remember making the page all colorful and blowing it up with the fireworks and all of the box computers we had.
Wow! Good memories of this, I remember making the page all colorful and blowing it up with the fireworks and all of the box computers we had.
little-wahle.png
Oh gods, I forgot about this. Now I'm reliving all the memories from my elementary school computer class or whatever it was called
Oh gods, I forgot about this. Now I'm reliving all the memories from my elementary school computer class or whatever it was called
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
i was obsessed with kidpix in elementary school and i still have it downloaded on my dad’s old computer from when i made him get it in like 2007 or something.

ngl i still play it sometimes. totally for nostalgia. not because it’s kinda fun.
i was obsessed with kidpix in elementary school and i still have it downloaded on my dad’s old computer from when i made him get it in like 2007 or something.

ngl i still play it sometimes. totally for nostalgia. not because it’s kinda fun.
light.gif
JvUa9ma.png
LJfZA40.png
Da5UPof.png
27AZD8S.png

5vnsOgE.png
cdqdRxL.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
qjxrAwx.png
OMG ITS CALLED KIDPIX!! I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO REMEMBER FOR SO LONG I LOVED THIS THING
OMG ITS CALLED KIDPIX!! I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO REMEMBER FOR SO LONG I LOVED THIS THING
Pale Pink Rose
+2 hours, she/her :)
there is no 'r' in my user!
accent shop
wishlist
ISO aug 26 2023 hatches
AAAAAAAAH!

Ancient flashbacks to kidpix have arisen. Don't know if I should be angry or nostalgic because my school held an annual competition for it and I never really won and was always salty about it.
AAAAAAAAH!

Ancient flashbacks to kidpix have arisen. Don't know if I should be angry or nostalgic because my school held an annual competition for it and I never really won and was always salty about it.
MUYNhfy.pngbYt72YT.pngGpIVvm1.pngmlHpBMC.png
WTRVHVo.pngLRdLP2V.pngZqTATLu.png
sh5xjiu.png0XHtpWy.pngQq78qBr.png
ACOZFAh.pngwDmfMCZ.png
v2PJF9u.png
How could someone forget this??? But also i'm kinda glad I did [emoji=spiral tongue size=1]
How could someone forget this??? But also i'm kinda glad I did
eQL6nvf.png
Oh god this brings back memories

s pe c if i ca l l y the s o und e ff e c ts-
Oh god this brings back memories

s pe c if i ca l l y the s o und e ff e c ts-
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
Broken image.
Broken image.
My school didn't have that. We had the one with a penguin (I think) as the icon instead.
My school didn't have that. We had the one with a penguin (I think) as the icon instead.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7