Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Discussion] Brightshine Jubilee 2019
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21
@Harana thank you dear! i'll add you <3
@Harana thank you dear! i'll add you <3
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
@lynxedlight and @harana Thanks so much! <3 I'm so much looking forward for this Brightshien Jubilee, one of my fave festivals on the site <3

I do not plan on printing it if does not win. I'm in hope it pass so lots have access to it :)
@lynxedlight and @harana Thanks so much! <3 I'm so much looking forward for this Brightshien Jubilee, one of my fave festivals on the site <3

I do not plan on printing it if does not win. I'm in hope it pass so lots have access to it :)
Art_shop.png
@Harana Sure thing! Thank you for expressing interest in Entity :)
@Harana Sure thing! Thank you for expressing interest in Entity :)
@TheShanar have you submitted the Shadow Birds accent for the Jubilee? I think it could really work for the light flight too!
@TheShanar have you submitted the Shadow Birds accent for the Jubilee? I think it could really work for the light flight too!
PFU56VO.png
@Harana

For sure!

I'll be finishing it up sometime tomorrow, just needs an under shadow and some small corrections to make it sing. I have a skin blueprint waiting for it just in case.
@Harana

For sure!

I'll be finishing it up sometime tomorrow, just needs an under shadow and some small corrections to make it sing. I have a skin blueprint waiting for it just in case.
tumblr_nh64rms0ri1qmza3yo5_r1_250.png Plagueisweenies2k15
@FrozenKatt

I love the fae gold accent as a personal thing, because I am a sucker for faes and gold, but from an objective standard, I think the snapper one is the best entry so far. Shiny, pretty, and stands out in the crowd. Almost makes me want to get a snapper.
@FrozenKatt

I love the fae gold accent as a personal thing, because I am a sucker for faes and gold, but from an objective standard, I think the snapper one is the best entry so far. Shiny, pretty, and stands out in the crowd. Almost makes me want to get a snapper.
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
@FrostiiWolf
hey i love your submission!!! i might be interested in a copy if it doesnt win :D
@FrostiiWolf
hey i love your submission!!! i might be interested in a copy if it doesnt win :D
qPHFGW5.png
[quote name="@Aviose" date="2019-06-17 10:33:11" ] @/FrostiiWolf hey i love your submission!!! i might be interested in a copy if it doesnt win :D [/quote] Alright! Thanks :)
@Aviose wrote on 2019-06-17 10:33:11:
@/FrostiiWolf
Alright! Thanks :)
Hello! I'm FrostiiWolf, give me obsidian we I need m o r e-
she/her | fr +0
MadeupDiligentIndianspinyloach-max-1mb.gif
I guess I finished. If I find a bit of time I may try to edit the body a bit, but all the ideas I had came out to look weird with the fae's shading. I hope everything is ok, template has some pixels outside the lineart and I don't know if I should remove them. It's my first entry ever, feeling totally noob about how these kind of things work in here. [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] Shadow tinting is allowed, right?
I guess I finished. If I find a bit of time I may try to edit the body a bit, but all the ideas I had came out to look weird with the fae's shading.

I hope everything is ok, template has some pixels outside the lineart and I don't know if I should remove them. It's my first entry ever, feeling totally noob about how these kind of things work in here. Shadow tinting is allowed, right?
A picture of a mutant bird. It's desaturated green with octopus tentacles instead of a beak, bat-like wings and tail. Looks omnious.A terracotta pot with some cindershrooms growing in it and tall, red flowers. In front of the pot, slightly on the right, there is a pile of orange and black stones.A terracotta pot with an oak tree bonsai in autumn.A gif of a specimen of the bird species Cyanistes caeruleus lying on its back. It holds a candycane in its feet and licks it every few seconds.
@sikora yes! was long as you can see that the shadow is there, you can recolor it [emoji=coatl happy size=1] By template do you mean the official one that you downloaded? In that case it shouldn't be a problem c:
@sikora yes! was long as you can see that the shadow is there, you can recolor it
By template do you mean the official one that you downloaded? In that case it shouldn't be a problem c:
0hXKHxZ.png Art Shop
Character Portraits [Hiatus]
Accent Shop
Mythology, Nature, Gold
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21