Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Discussion] Brightshine Jubilee 2019
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21
@Slaytheist I'd love to be added to the pinglist for your accent if it doesn't win, it's gorgeous!!
@Slaytheist I'd love to be added to the pinglist for your accent if it doesn't win, it's gorgeous!!
She/They | Noodle Adopts | Skins/Accents |
@quarz aww thank you so much!! That makes me really happy, considering it was my first time trying a feathery wingy accent thing lol
@quarz aww thank you so much!! That makes me really happy, considering it was my first time trying a feathery wingy accent thing lol
aurjay_head_small.pnghello there
@starwolfs aa thank you !! added to the pinglist (:
@starwolfs aa thank you !! added to the pinglist (:
5892c5c340f5264298ab03b35ff0dcfa32e5c846.pnga3abe3a57fa73e1e4d20440c93f392df4a1de2b2.png99d546c5f2f73a91e494a877b318b5fe2cc494d0.png
@Oricalcon YOOO YOU SUBMITTED IT. I will be rooting for your skin, since I cannot submit any of my own this month for judging!! ;w; pls to be winning, yeees?
@Oricalcon YOOO YOU SUBMITTED IT. I will be rooting for your skin, since I cannot submit any of my own this month for judging!! ;w; pls to be winning, yeees?
@Laurcanthrope thank you so much! Its my first time submitting so ANXIETY AND EXCITEMENT! I really enjoy making Gaoler skins! And I hope I see your submission for next month!
@Laurcanthrope thank you so much! Its my first time submitting so ANXIETY AND EXCITEMENT! I really enjoy making Gaoler skins! And I hope I see your submission for next month!
oJ1x42C.png
@Oricalcon what even is next month. who knows. I cant remember this stuff.
@Oricalcon what even is next month. who knows. I cant remember this stuff.
I nEeD hElP qwq

I don't know how to get the file in- I had this problem last time I tried to do a contest and couldn't join due to that
I was able to finish my entry
but I don't know how to enter the finished imiage to the contest form
do we need to use a outside website and if so, what are some good ones I could use? Links? Please?

Sorry if this is a stupid question!
I nEeD hElP qwq

I don't know how to get the file in- I had this problem last time I tried to do a contest and couldn't join due to that
I was able to finish my entry
but I don't know how to enter the finished imiage to the contest form
do we need to use a outside website and if so, what are some good ones I could use? Links? Please?

Sorry if this is a stupid question!
@eclipsesky imgur works pretty well!
@eclipsesky imgur works pretty well!
5892c5c340f5264298ab03b35ff0dcfa32e5c846.pnga3abe3a57fa73e1e4d20440c93f392df4a1de2b2.png99d546c5f2f73a91e494a877b318b5fe2cc494d0.png
I don't think I got a reply soo
Should I move all my submissions to one post?
I don't think I got a reply soo
Should I move all my submissions to one post?
|he/him|FR +0|
Feel free to PM, I don't bite!
@looshiana it may still be a wip but i need that guardian accent. if it doesn't win can you ping me if you decide to print it?
@looshiana it may still be a wip but i need that guardian accent. if it doesn't win can you ping me if you decide to print it?
Scorchpaw Prowler
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21