Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you like your flight's dragon breeds?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Yea! And No!

(Adore skydancer. Not too big on spirals)
Yea! And No!

(Adore skydancer. Not too big on spirals)
SVt2S0L.png
Meh. I like Nocturnes well enough. They aren't my favorite, but I've collected quite a few for lore purposes. If people consider Bogsneaks to be a semi-shadow breed, then no. I really don't care much for Bogsneaks and I'm really hoping FR has something else in mind for the far distant future when it comes to Shadow's second breed.

If I chose my flight based on favorite breeds, I would probably be in Light or Wind.
Meh. I like Nocturnes well enough. They aren't my favorite, but I've collected quite a few for lore purposes. If people consider Bogsneaks to be a semi-shadow breed, then no. I really don't care much for Bogsneaks and I'm really hoping FR has something else in mind for the far distant future when it comes to Shadow's second breed.

If I chose my flight based on favorite breeds, I would probably be in Light or Wind.
The Empyreal Library
Arcane with no Fae dragons here. I don't hate them, they're just not my thing.
Arcane with no Fae dragons here. I don't hate them, they're just not my thing.
I love Skydancers, but not so much Spirals, especially the female pose.
I love Skydancers, but not so much Spirals, especially the female pose.
lGriifT.png
Mirrors are pretty cool, admittedly! I can't wait to see what the Ancient Plague breed is gonna be..
Mirrors are pretty cool, admittedly! I can't wait to see what the Ancient Plague breed is gonna be..
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
Ridgies are neato imo
Ridgies are neato imo
KMXUsR7.png
Kari | they/them
Not crazy for skydancers but you can never take my small noodles away from me
Not crazy for skydancers but you can never take my small noodles away from me
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
I [emoji=heart size=1] my Nocturnes
I my Nocturnes
I like faes but they aren't my favorite.
I like faes but they aren't my favorite.
WEtoEVH.png
I love my Spirals.
I love my Spirals.
2wind_by_cicide76536-dcipyls.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11