Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you like your flight's dragon breeds?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
I mostly don't care for snappers...

The babies are cute and the females are okay, I have a few in my lair.

I've tried to love the males but I just can't, they do "4th wall breaking, goofy" apparel well, but a dragon of that personality doesn't work with my lore.
I mostly don't care for snappers...

The babies are cute and the females are okay, I have a few in my lair.

I've tried to love the males but I just can't, they do "4th wall breaking, goofy" apparel well, but a dragon of that personality doesn't work with my lore.
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

Mirrors are ok but they aren't my favourite breed.
Mirrors are ok but they aren't my favourite breed.
Does that Pokemon fandragon exist yet? Check out this thread, where you can find Pokemon fandragons in one place :)
[center]Yesss I do. I mean look at how cute our murderpups are [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=107&bodygene=22&breed=3&element=2&eyetype=4&gender=0&tert=142&tertgene=17&winggene=23&wings=64&auth=1f33149fecd56036c91c9456ce2bfb2a492cc12e&dummyext=prev.png[/img] *gently hugs* Sweet baby [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I do prefer male mirror poses of over females when it comes to adults, but I strongly like mirrors. They're just so hard to dress :')[/center]
Yesss I do.
I mean look at how cute our murderpups are
dragon?age=0&body=107&bodygene=22&breed=3&element=2&eyetype=4&gender=0&tert=142&tertgene=17&winggene=23&wings=64&auth=1f33149fecd56036c91c9456ce2bfb2a492cc12e&dummyext=prev.png
*gently hugs*
Sweet baby
I do prefer male mirror poses of over females when it comes to adults, but I strongly like mirrors. They're just so hard to dress :')
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
I'm in Arcane and even though I only have the one, I really do like Faes!
Polaris is my precious baby.
I love Arcane-themed and colored Faes the most.
They just look best in shades of pink and purple in my opinion. Haha
I'm in Arcane and even though I only have the one, I really do like Faes!
Polaris is my precious baby.
I love Arcane-themed and colored Faes the most.
They just look best in shades of pink and purple in my opinion. Haha
although wildclaws and skydancers are my favorite breeds, i like ridgebacks a little more than most of the other breeds
although wildclaws and skydancers are my favorite breeds, i like ridgebacks a little more than most of the other breeds
sLLHsT5.png s6VThCi.png
|| he/him ||| FR+3 ||
YQ9zE2d.gif
xUhfJLj.gif
week-4-100.png
Gaolers and tundras are so fluffy I want to hug them
I think tundras deserve more love, the females are really soft and male poses won't look so awkward when properly dressed

and I just realized... there isn't any ice flight members in this thread except me?
Gaolers and tundras are so fluffy I want to hug them
I think tundras deserve more love, the females are really soft and male poses won't look so awkward when properly dressed

and I just realized... there isn't any ice flight members in this thread except me?
75856832_9sBxA4iUd1AonqV.png75859474_H8E96w668c3tuzT.png :D "vostok", fr+3
22, still a student, stupid young idiot

I hate talking irl so what I wrote might not make sense sorry
I started out not liking faes, but they secured a spot in my heart over time... I need to get way more though :D
I started out not liking faes, but they secured a spot in my heart over time... I need to get way more though :D
39068.png xx.
xx»they/them
xxx»FR+9
xxx»badges .»coli quests
PCs and Imperials are both pretty neat so, yeah I guess
PCs and Imperials are both pretty neat so, yeah I guess
ayato_chibi_small.png powerchords
they/he
link goes here
link goes here
link goes here
semi-active
I guess I feel neutral toward Imperial and Pearlcatcher? I'm not overly obsessed over them but I don't hate them at all, just sitting comfortably right in the middle.
I guess I feel neutral toward Imperial and Pearlcatcher? I'm not overly obsessed over them but I don't hate them at all, just sitting comfortably right in the middle.
C8eEWc5.gif
Not a fan of Ridgebacks at all. :(
Not a fan of Ridgebacks at all. :(
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11