Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1st Year Community Census [DONE]
1 2 ... 99 100 101 102 103 ... 146 147
Finished! I was pinged by @Usagiglower.
Finished! I was pinged by @Usagiglower.
rBM002b.gif
YMPbu9R.pngxCVbB5p.png
BzjAkuF.png
lAvpyOQ.png
n5.png
l5dNGK6.png
LEz8dcm.png
XC93sMs.png
mTAp2ld.png
SKeDIUd.png
FYtngEy.png
UTxhrgi.gif
I just finished the survey so I'm pinging @dancingwolf @caperantagonist @voile and @remotecitadel to see if they'd like to fill it in also. :)
I just finished the survey so I'm pinging @dancingwolf @caperantagonist @voile and @remotecitadel to see if they'd like to fill it in also. :)
tumblr_inline_njw5jjRGaO1qg2i5p.gif
@Schainukan
Why not?
@Schainukan
Why not?
Pinged by @Fishstix !

This looks neat. Survey complete!

@Kauria , @Captain , @MidnightWing , @Zikul , @Journey , @QueenBedHead , @RiverIsland , @CheeseForAll , @Turmoil , interested?
Pinged by @Fishstix !

This looks neat. Survey complete!

@Kauria , @Captain , @MidnightWing , @Zikul , @Journey , @QueenBedHead , @RiverIsland , @CheeseForAll , @Turmoil , interested?
Finished! I was referred by @Aradiabot
Finished! I was referred by @Aradiabot
Swipp Guide
Gathering Guide
Current Festival Chests/Drops Guide
Every dragon after Ahina is for sale. If you like one of the dragons I have for sale: Haggling is OK!; Alternate payment (treasure/gems) is OK!; Offers of apparel, familiars I don't already have, scrolls on my shopping list, etc, are OK!; I do holds!; I will consider trades.
@BlitzKrieg @TurquoiseTree @Punnpkin @Krin @Ahlys @ambrella3

Do the survey, guys!
@BlitzKrieg @TurquoiseTree @Punnpkin @Krin @Ahlys @ambrella3

Do the survey, guys!
y0r4chX.gif
@meteloides
@meteloides
tumblr_inline_nc5kxuTT1m1scrvs1.gif
Completed it. ovo

Pinging my friends err'were. >.> Complete the survey and make sure you mention it was meee that referred ya. ovo

@Euria @Entity @Kirstein @Ismaiel @CakeOn @Story @Tauros @Pistol @Mychelle @Kitsune @Arccy @Aether @Vortex @Reptile @Lillyfer @Cinny @Malfunction @Aisheyru @Jourious @QuickSilvr @Dragoon @Sanctuary @kasib @Stephen @RagicanDodgery @HotonFire @mechadragon @Windwisper17 @HarmonySong123 @OnABadBet @Nenagirl @Zigzagoon @Salamence @Zoroark @Pyroar @Skiddo @Rotom @Luxio @Gardevoir
Completed it. ovo

Pinging my friends err'were. >.> Complete the survey and make sure you mention it was meee that referred ya. ovo

@Euria @Entity @Kirstein @Ismaiel @CakeOn @Story @Tauros @Pistol @Mychelle @Kitsune @Arccy @Aether @Vortex @Reptile @Lillyfer @Cinny @Malfunction @Aisheyru @Jourious @QuickSilvr @Dragoon @Sanctuary @kasib @Stephen @RagicanDodgery @HotonFire @mechadragon @Windwisper17 @HarmonySong123 @OnABadBet @Nenagirl @Zigzagoon @Salamence @Zoroark @Pyroar @Skiddo @Rotom @Luxio @Gardevoir
1461058535957_zpsv5k1kdbu.png
pinging some people
@firefeather
@VioletVixen
@NepoSan
@liarboo
pinging some people
@firefeather
@VioletVixen
@NepoSan
@liarboo
1Tdrm4y.pngo3rXXkG.gif
Bumping for the extra ticket! :p

@Fishrasin Do this survey! Do it for SCIENCE!

@Fishspeakers Good luck with the survey! :)
Bumping for the extra ticket! :p

@Fishrasin Do this survey! Do it for SCIENCE!

@Fishspeakers Good luck with the survey! :)
Original_Canadian.png 20szybl_zpshc87fuyh.gifngbYy1r.png 10r7i4i_zpsvbnbwei0.gif
1 2 ... 99 100 101 102 103 ... 146 147