Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 6441 6442 6443 6444 6445 ... 16041 16042
it was created, it was intriguing, it has ruined us, and as things look, it will continue to be our downfall. that is of course, if they do not see the truth. i hope that they do. i hope that they riot.
it was created, it was intriguing, it has ruined us, and as things look, it will continue to be our downfall. that is of course, if they do not see the truth. i hope that they do. i hope that they riot.
XPnWaf4.gif - AXEL/CROW/VELL/LEO
- HE/THEY/ANY
- FANDRAGON HOARDER
- FR TIME +1
LoI5q7h.png
mm just got a notice from my apartment management that i apparently didn't pay rent bc it didn't go through due to not enough funds in the account which is wack bc i know i had the money there (thought i knew at least.)

finally gain access back into my bank account bc for some reason i couldn't log into it and i work weird hours so i'm not around when my bank is open but i finally got into contact with someone today, and i see that basically
$1,272.66 was stolen from me over the past month in amazon purchases that i did not make whatsoever!!!!!!! so psyched and happy rn lol!!!!

now i get to stay up way late and go into the bank and get this figured out and get my money back because that!!!!!!!! is ridiculous and my bank SHOULD HAVE NOTIFIED ME OF SUCH WEIRD ACTIVITY GOING ON.

i'm fuming and it is partly my fault for not being so vigilant but like... dude...
mm just got a notice from my apartment management that i apparently didn't pay rent bc it didn't go through due to not enough funds in the account which is wack bc i know i had the money there (thought i knew at least.)

finally gain access back into my bank account bc for some reason i couldn't log into it and i work weird hours so i'm not around when my bank is open but i finally got into contact with someone today, and i see that basically
$1,272.66 was stolen from me over the past month in amazon purchases that i did not make whatsoever!!!!!!! so psyched and happy rn lol!!!!

now i get to stay up way late and go into the bank and get this figured out and get my money back because that!!!!!!!! is ridiculous and my bank SHOULD HAVE NOTIFIED ME OF SUCH WEIRD ACTIVITY GOING ON.

i'm fuming and it is partly my fault for not being so vigilant but like... dude...
WYLy2Ui.gif
I AM FORMING THE DIMITRI ALEXANDRE BLAIDDYD PROTECTION SQUAD

THANKS, FE16! NOW I'M CRYING
I AM FORMING THE DIMITRI ALEXANDRE BLAIDDYD PROTECTION SQUAD

THANKS, FE16! NOW I'M CRYING

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
Anyone have any recommendations for good artcore artists? I have sakuzyo's stuff on Spotify, but I'm already wanting more
Anyone have any recommendations for good artcore artists? I have sakuzyo's stuff on Spotify, but I'm already wanting more
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
Even if she no longer considers me a friend, I'm still, so incredibly proud of her for being able to find a job that she enjoys. I know it was difficult and that it seemed near impossible at times, but she was able to persevere and show her mental health who was boss. That's a win regardless of who they are. And if she ever reads this...I'm proud of her and who she has become. I hope she knows I truly mean that.
Even if she no longer considers me a friend, I'm still, so incredibly proud of her for being able to find a job that she enjoys. I know it was difficult and that it seemed near impossible at times, but she was able to persevere and show her mental health who was boss. That's a win regardless of who they are. And if she ever reads this...I'm proud of her and who she has become. I hope she knows I truly mean that.
When you worked so hard in a raffle on buying and exalting dragons and in the top 20 most tickets earned but yet you've yet to win anything and there are people now winning 2 or 3 times now... :/

When you worked so hard in a raffle on buying and exalting dragons and in the top 20 most tickets earned but yet you've yet to win anything and there are people now winning 2 or 3 times now... :/

T2L4bvz.png XmHV7tO.png
DoQJ9XF.png
hUchsi0.png
tbKf2X5.png
kf4dDFx.png
5hF3FGk.png
PiAyg8i.png
Just 6 more months of the mess and I'll be free. That's all I gotta keep telling myself. It'll be worth it in the end. I'll get that promotion and get the heck out of the customer side.
Just 6 more months of the mess and I'll be free. That's all I gotta keep telling myself. It'll be worth it in the end. I'll get that promotion and get the heck out of the customer side.
tenor.gif?itemid=11974065.gif
my dog is the most annoying creature on the planet, but I love him uwu

he is a walking disaster, but he is pure. like me. a kindred spirit.

also, the only thing good about working nightshift is I get the house to myself until time to leave. I hope they realize i'm bout to get paid time and a half for not doing a damn thing, just like last week. you force me to show up, and i'll show up, but I ain't doing NOTHING. imma consider it a favor, 'cause the occurrence I get this week will push me just one step closer to getting fired and getting the heck outta that place. i just gotta get fired for the right reasons. unemployment ftw.

my god, I've been trying to get fired from that place for five years. WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO? I done walked out of the place once. I call in every time I can possibly do so. I purposefully NEVER make production. HOW am I still there?

cut the cord, already. jesus.

I miss my old job. Pay sucked, but I was good at it. I was important there. I was not made for grunt work.

I'm in a perpetual state of feeling triggered at this point. BUT IT IS OKAY.

When I told life it would never find a way to break me, it WAS NOT a freaking issue of challenge. srsly. you can stop now.

time to put my money where my mouth is, I suppose. but i'm too riled up to concentrate.
my dog is the most annoying creature on the planet, but I love him uwu

he is a walking disaster, but he is pure. like me. a kindred spirit.

also, the only thing good about working nightshift is I get the house to myself until time to leave. I hope they realize i'm bout to get paid time and a half for not doing a damn thing, just like last week. you force me to show up, and i'll show up, but I ain't doing NOTHING. imma consider it a favor, 'cause the occurrence I get this week will push me just one step closer to getting fired and getting the heck outta that place. i just gotta get fired for the right reasons. unemployment ftw.

my god, I've been trying to get fired from that place for five years. WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO? I done walked out of the place once. I call in every time I can possibly do so. I purposefully NEVER make production. HOW am I still there?

cut the cord, already. jesus.

I miss my old job. Pay sucked, but I was good at it. I was important there. I was not made for grunt work.

I'm in a perpetual state of feeling triggered at this point. BUT IT IS OKAY.

When I told life it would never find a way to break me, it WAS NOT a freaking issue of challenge. srsly. you can stop now.

time to put my money where my mouth is, I suppose. but i'm too riled up to concentrate.
oEhX17b.gif

>> INFP/HSP
>> she/her
>> FR +2
..... 30KAjWv.gif2tjWIkO.gif
im uhhh sad n lonley hehehe ooooh
im uhhh sad n lonley hehehe ooooh
tenor_2.gif

| C, 22, she/they, UK |
im also tRigGeRED my forum banner isnt working
im also tRigGeRED my forum banner isnt working
tenor_2.gif