Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] (Banty's Babies is Moving)
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 126 127
[center][b]This bejeweled boy has found a home! He now part of Twhy's Venerable Lair of the Foxfire Bramble![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49682259] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/496823/49682259_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @Twhy I love all the work you've done on your dragons. I took a stroll through your lair and spent far too long away from my work because of that. I wish my dressing skills were even close to yours. Goldilocks, Quartz, Erebus, and Lumina are my favorite. In fact, while I don't generally like Snappers much, the way you have dressed Lumina makes her look quite important and powerful. She brings to mind a Renaissance noblewoman. Lord Carrot (what I called him on my front page) quite stands out among the other dragons because of all that white space on him. I don't know what you have planned for him. I don't see an obvious mate, so perhaps you just like the way he looks, or you are thinking of turning him into a Gaoler. Whatever it is, I hope he works out for you. However, lair space being what it is, I know he might be sent to another lair or find himself called to the Tangled Wood do serve Shadow binder. If that happens, he will do you proud and bring honor to your lair. Edit: Look at him! Dressed up so fancy already! [right]@bantymom[/right]
This bejeweled boy has found a home!
He now part of Twhy's Venerable Lair of the Foxfire Bramble!

49682259_350.png

@Twhy
I love all the work you've done on your dragons. I took a stroll through your lair and spent far too long away from my work because of that. I wish my dressing skills were even close to yours. Goldilocks, Quartz, Erebus, and Lumina are my favorite. In fact, while I don't generally like Snappers much, the way you have dressed Lumina makes her look quite important and powerful. She brings to mind a Renaissance noblewoman.

Lord Carrot (what I called him on my front page) quite stands out among the other dragons because of all that white space on him. I don't know what you have planned for him. I don't see an obvious mate, so perhaps you just like the way he looks, or you are thinking of turning him into a Gaoler. Whatever it is, I hope he works out for you. However, lair space being what it is, I know he might be sent to another lair or find himself called to the Tangled Wood do serve Shadow binder. If that happens, he will do you proud and bring honor to your lair.

Edit: Look at him! Dressed up so fancy already!
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
@Bantymom
I don't know what will be her outfit right now but I'll have fun in the dressing room eheh
And uhm thank you for the gaolers ! I have two others that are currently lent to my sister ( Arthyoris if you want to see them) and they are gened ahah I spent all my treasures and gems on them
I will probably sell the two others that are in my lair before the gaoler prices become lower (Plus I will get three eggs thanks to the two gaoler in my sister's lair so I'll have enough gaolers). I love gaolers's design but they cant wear apparels and that bothers me. Anyway I'll take care of my new Imperial lady ! I'm probably your best customer ever ahah, just kidding, I just really love your designs.
@Bantymom
I don't know what will be her outfit right now but I'll have fun in the dressing room eheh
And uhm thank you for the gaolers ! I have two others that are currently lent to my sister ( Arthyoris if you want to see them) and they are gened ahah I spent all my treasures and gems on them
I will probably sell the two others that are in my lair before the gaoler prices become lower (Plus I will get three eggs thanks to the two gaoler in my sister's lair so I'll have enough gaolers). I love gaolers's design but they cant wear apparels and that bothers me. Anyway I'll take care of my new Imperial lady ! I'm probably your best customer ever ahah, just kidding, I just really love your designs.
C4HAOhr.gif
[center][b]This Battle Dragon Girl has found a home! She is now a member of dragonlilly1993's Mighty Lair of the Snowsquall Tundra![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24320586] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/243206/24320586_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/f8EA7WP.png[/img][/center] @dragonlilly1993 I'm so glad my newest Warrior had found a home with you! I'm so sorry about the name. That's the name she came with. I know you are an exalting lair, but I also see that you need more level 25s! She is very brave and has no fear at all of any boss that comes against her. She is a Guardian after all, and it is in her nature to guard her lair against all comers. I don't know if your plans for her go beyond the Coliseum, but I did some scrys with her and the radioactive Skydancer right next to her and found there is the possibility of some nice babies, though they will probably all have spots. Your lair is full of so many brilliant jewel-like dragons. While she is a little drab in comparison, the babies look like they might be brighter than she is.: [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/progeny?body=39&bodygene=19&breed=13&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=161&tertgene=0&winggene=19&wings=113&auth=4c089f554eed91e458ec032199bc8265f9555225&dummyext=prev.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/progeny?body=113&bodygene=19&breed=2&element=8&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=55&tertgene=0&winggene=19&wings=113&auth=a38f8efeb2fd877a74e07de62aab58f5c7f9c145&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/progeny?body=113&bodygene=19&breed=13&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=106&tertgene=0&winggene=19&wings=38&auth=2e35d9fef01c1cf42cacee1fc29d242fcd05891e&dummyext=prev.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/progeny?body=39&bodygene=19&breed=2&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=108&tertgene=0&winggene=19&wings=39&auth=3fec698731dfed75c12423c89a716383b695aed3&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] But I am a realist and I know that lair space is at a premium. If the time comes that she goes to fight for another lair or is called to the Southern Icefield to serve the Icewarden, she will do it with fierce pride. [right]@bantymom[/right]
This Battle Dragon Girl has found a home!
She is now a member of dragonlilly1993's Mighty Lair of the Snowsquall Tundra!

24320586_350.png
f8EA7WP.png

@dragonlilly1993
I'm so glad my newest Warrior had found a home with you! I'm so sorry about the name. That's the name she came with.

I know you are an exalting lair, but I also see that you need more level 25s! She is very brave and has no fear at all of any boss that comes against her. She is a Guardian after all, and it is in her nature to guard her lair against all comers.

I don't know if your plans for her go beyond the Coliseum, but I did some scrys with her and the radioactive Skydancer right next to her and found there is the possibility of some nice babies, though they will probably all have spots. Your lair is full of so many brilliant jewel-like dragons. While she is a little drab in comparison, the babies look like they might be brighter than she is.:
progeny?body=39&bodygene=19&breed=13&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=161&tertgene=0&winggene=19&wings=113&auth=4c089f554eed91e458ec032199bc8265f9555225&dummyext=prev.pngprogeny?body=113&bodygene=19&breed=2&element=8&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=55&tertgene=0&winggene=19&wings=113&auth=a38f8efeb2fd877a74e07de62aab58f5c7f9c145&dummyext=prev.png
progeny?body=113&bodygene=19&breed=13&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=106&tertgene=0&winggene=19&wings=38&auth=2e35d9fef01c1cf42cacee1fc29d242fcd05891e&dummyext=prev.pngprogeny?body=39&bodygene=19&breed=2&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=108&tertgene=0&winggene=19&wings=39&auth=3fec698731dfed75c12423c89a716383b695aed3&dummyext=prev.png

But I am a realist and I know that lair space is at a premium. If the time comes that she goes to fight for another lair or is called to the Southern Icefield to serve the Icewarden, she will do it with fierce pride.
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
@Bantymom
Thank you so very much for selling this beauty <3 I will probably change her name lol. I was actually thinking of changing her into a Gaoler :3 I am obsessed with them so have been saving up for gene scrolls to make her crystale, facet and shardflank then she'll shine with the boy(WILL have matching genes) next to her :D
@Bantymom
Thank you so very much for selling this beauty <3 I will probably change her name lol. I was actually thinking of changing her into a Gaoler :3 I am obsessed with them so have been saving up for gene scrolls to make her crystale, facet and shardflank then she'll shine with the boy(WILL have matching genes) next to her :D
[center][b]This boy has found a new life as one of the Ancients! He now part of dragonlilly1993's Mighty Lair of the Snowsquall Tundra![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52112995] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/521130/52112995_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @dragonlilly1993 Thanks for picking up Ultramarine. I'm glad you found another dragon you like. I'm not sure what your plans are for him, but I see that sapphire Imp next to him and am wondering if she is just waiting for a breed-change scroll herself? They would make some striking babies. And I don't think I notices CyanCat last time I visited. Her apparel really suits her. The Jaguar and Rosette produce a wide enough range of colors that some many items should work. [right]@bantymom[/right]
This boy has found a new life as one of the Ancients!
He now part of dragonlilly1993's Mighty Lair of the Snowsquall Tundra!

52112995_350.png

@dragonlilly1993
Thanks for picking up Ultramarine. I'm glad you found another dragon you like.

I'm not sure what your plans are for him, but I see that sapphire Imp next to him and am wondering if she is just waiting for a breed-change scroll herself? They would make some striking babies.

And I don't think I notices CyanCat last time I visited. Her apparel really suits her. The Jaguar and Rosette produce a wide enough range of colors that some many items should work.
Kleos
[center][b]This girl has found a home! She is now a member of yall's Ancient Lair of the Behemoth![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52432856] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/524329/52432856_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @yall So many dragons! Peter and Maelstrom sure caught my attention. Oh yeah, and Bran, he's perfect. And you have 9 Gaolers already! Wow! They are all so unique, but Sven caught my eye. I really his genes. He's going to be so handsome when he grows up, especially with cream mane. You would think Samir would be intimidated, but she sure doesn't look intimidated. I don't know what your plans are for her, but I thought since she is sitting with the other Gaolers, she might be waiting for a breed change. However, I know that lair space is precious, so if one day Samir finds her way to another lair, she will be fine. Or, if she is called to the Viridian Labyrinth to serve the Gladekeeper, she will be proud to serve. [right]@bantymom[/right]
This girl has found a home!
She is now a member of yall's Ancient Lair of the Behemoth!

52432856_350.png

@yall
So many dragons! Peter and Maelstrom sure caught my attention. Oh yeah, and Bran, he's perfect. And you have 9 Gaolers already! Wow! They are all so unique, but Sven caught my eye. I really his genes. He's going to be so handsome when he grows up, especially with cream mane.

You would think Samir would be intimidated, but she sure doesn't look intimidated. I don't know what your plans are for her, but I thought since she is sitting with the other Gaolers, she might be waiting for a breed change.

However, I know that lair space is precious, so if one day Samir finds her way to another lair, she will be fine. Or, if she is called to the Viridian Labyrinth to serve the Gladekeeper, she will be proud to serve.

Kleos
[center][b]This girl has found a home! She is now a member of Starks' Lair of the Frigid Floes![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52432884] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/524329/52432884_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @Starks I see your lair is going through a revamp and it looks like my little wintery bogsneak RobinChai might be a part of that. She looks so small there, so sweet. I don't know what your plans are for her. She might make a nice Gaoler like the scry in her bio. She might also be a good momma (she and Vanilla would make pretty pastel babies). Whatever your plans, I hope she fits in. But I know that she might not stay forever. She might find herself in another lair some day, or she might be called to the Southern Icefield to serve the Icewarden. No matter her fate, she will fulfill her destiny with pride and bring honor to your lair. Edit: @Starks Wow! She is sooooo pretty now! She looks like a goddess or an Egyptian Queen! I can tell she is very happy. Just look at that grin on her face! [right]@bantymom[/right]
She is now a member of Starks' Lair of the Frigid Floes!

52432884_350.png

@Starks
I see your lair is going through a revamp and it looks like my little wintery bogsneak RobinChai might be a part of that. She looks so small there, so sweet. I don't know what your plans are for her. She might make a nice Gaoler like the scry in her bio. She might also be a good momma (she and Vanilla would make pretty pastel babies). Whatever your plans, I hope she fits in.

But I know that she might not stay forever. She might find herself in another lair some day, or she might be called to the Southern Icefield to serve the Icewarden.

No matter her fate, she will fulfill her destiny with pride and bring honor to your lair.

Edit:
@Starks
Wow! She is sooooo pretty now! She looks like a goddess or an Egyptian Queen! I can tell she is very happy. Just look at that grin on her face!
Kleos
[center][b]This girl has found a home! She is now a member of XENDRAENYX' Mighty Lair of the Carrion Canyon![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52432858] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/524329/52432858_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @XENDRAENYX Loving your lair! So many unique and different members. I certainly see your love for ridgebacks, imperials and skydancers (didn't see any secret guardians, however) Since that little Egyptian-like Bogsneak falls into none of those categories, I have no guess as to your plans for her. She wasn't exactly fodder-priced, so I'm thinking maybe a Gaoler? Anyway, she will do her best to rise to the challenge of whatever you have in mind. I also know that she might not stay forever and might find herself in another lair some day, or she might be called to the Shifting Expanse to serve the Stormcatcher. [right]@bantymom[/right]
She is now a member of XENDRAENYX' Mighty Lair of the Carrion Canyon!

52432858_350.png

@XENDRAENYX
Loving your lair! So many unique and different members. I certainly see your love for ridgebacks, imperials and skydancers (didn't see any secret guardians, however) Since that little Egyptian-like Bogsneak falls into none of those categories, I have no guess as to your plans for her. She wasn't exactly fodder-priced, so I'm thinking maybe a Gaoler?

Anyway, she will do her best to rise to the challenge of whatever you have in mind. I also know that she might not stay forever and might find herself in another lair some day, or she might be called to the Shifting Expanse to serve the Stormcatcher.
Kleos
@Bantymom I actually plan on using her for a breeding project I've been wanting to do for a very long time! I've been doing a bit of Egyptian mythology studies in my spare time, and she's absolutely beautiful so I intend on keeping her around for a while. My heart aches for a perfect dragon to name and dress after Set/Sutah/Setekh. I have a soft spot for him.

Thank you on the lair compliments! I try to give each of my dragons unique names in Skyrim's language of Dovahzul. My secret Guardian is hiding in my hibernal den sleeping.
@Bantymom I actually plan on using her for a breeding project I've been wanting to do for a very long time! I've been doing a bit of Egyptian mythology studies in my spare time, and she's absolutely beautiful so I intend on keeping her around for a while. My heart aches for a perfect dragon to name and dress after Set/Sutah/Setekh. I have a soft spot for him.

Thank you on the lair compliments! I try to give each of my dragons unique names in Skyrim's language of Dovahzul. My secret Guardian is hiding in my hibernal den sleeping.
yY3vbYF.pngyI912j3.pngo455-d01-XENDRAENYX.pngo406-d01-XENDRAENYX.pngo210-d01-XENDRAENYX.pngo406-d02-XENDRAENYX.pngo210-d02-XENDRAENYX.pngo455-d02-XENDRAENYX.pngo455-d03-XENDRAENYX.pngo210-d03-XENDRAENYX.pngo406-d03-XENDRAENYX.pngo406-d04-XENDRAENYX.pngo210-d04-XENDRAENYX.pngo455-d04-XENDRAENYX.pngo455-d05-XENDRAENYX.pngo406-d05-XENDRAENYX.pngo210-d05-XENDRAENYX.pngNIdUF6j.pngyY3vbYF.png
Sh9L.png
@XENDRAENYX

Oh my! Vokundein looks just amazing! So powerful! Wouldn't want to annoy him much.

When i saw Nekhbet's mother, her looks just screamed "Egypt." If I had the treasure, I would try to get some appropriate apparel for her.

I'm not totally happy with the mate I found for her, but he works out most of the time.

Do you have a scry of the dragon you are shooting for?
@XENDRAENYX

Oh my! Vokundein looks just amazing! So powerful! Wouldn't want to annoy him much.

When i saw Nekhbet's mother, her looks just screamed "Egypt." If I had the treasure, I would try to get some appropriate apparel for her.

I'm not totally happy with the mate I found for her, but he works out most of the time.

Do you have a scry of the dragon you are shooting for?
Kleos
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 126 127