Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] (Banty's Babies is Moving)
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 126 127
@bantymom I'm trying to achieve an XXY Taupe/Eldritch boy with Savannah/Skink, Spinner, and Runes. Originally I thought him to be a Guardian, but a Bogsneak or Ridgeback might be fitting too.
@bantymom I'm trying to achieve an XXY Taupe/Eldritch boy with Savannah/Skink, Spinner, and Runes. Originally I thought him to be a Guardian, but a Bogsneak or Ridgeback might be fitting too.
yY3vbYF.pngyI912j3.pngo455-d01-XENDRAENYX.pngo406-d01-XENDRAENYX.pngo210-d01-XENDRAENYX.pngo406-d02-XENDRAENYX.pngo210-d02-XENDRAENYX.pngo455-d02-XENDRAENYX.pngo455-d03-XENDRAENYX.pngo210-d03-XENDRAENYX.pngo406-d03-XENDRAENYX.pngo406-d04-XENDRAENYX.pngo210-d04-XENDRAENYX.pngo455-d04-XENDRAENYX.pngo455-d05-XENDRAENYX.pngo406-d05-XENDRAENYX.pngo210-d05-XENDRAENYX.pngNIdUF6j.pngyY3vbYF.png
Sh9L.png
[center][b]This girl has found a home! She is now a member of Canele's Mighty Lair of the Abiding Boneyard![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52276792] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/522768/52276792_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @Canele So many beautiful dragons and you dress them so well. I wish I had your eye and talent. I'm particularly fond of Gray, especially the way he wears that hat. By the way, who are the lost? Such an intriguing mystery to me. I'm sure glad Koi found her way to your lair. Such a lucky lady. I don't know what your plans are for her. I don't see a dragon that you might have planned for her as a mate, but you might have thought she would make a good-looking Gaoler. Whatever your plans, i hope she brightens your lair. However, I know that lair space is precious and that she might find herself in another lair or perhaps called to the Scarred Wasteland to serve Plaguemomma. In either case, she will do her duty and serve with pride. [right]@bantymom[/right]
This girl has found a home!
She is now a member of Canele's Mighty Lair of the Abiding Boneyard!

52276792_350.png

@Canele
So many beautiful dragons and you dress them so well. I wish I had your eye and talent. I'm particularly fond of Gray, especially the way he wears that hat. By the way, who are the lost? Such an intriguing mystery to me.

I'm sure glad Koi found her way to your lair. Such a lucky lady. I don't know what your plans are for her. I don't see a dragon that you might have planned for her as a mate, but you might have thought she would make a good-looking Gaoler. Whatever your plans, i hope she brightens your lair.

However, I know that lair space is precious and that she might find herself in another lair or perhaps called to the Scarred Wasteland to serve Plaguemomma. In either case, she will do her duty and serve with pride.
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
@bantymom

I dont really have a plan for her i just liked her XD
Maybe in the future I might breed her with one of my 2x obsidian
As for Lost its just a name of a bts song like the other tabs, sorry for my lack of creativity :')
@bantymom

I dont really have a plan for her i just liked her XD
Maybe in the future I might breed her with one of my 2x obsidian
As for Lost its just a name of a bts song like the other tabs, sorry for my lack of creativity :')
s1gkhKu.png
@Canele

I'm so glad you like her. That's the happiest reason of all!
@Canele

I'm so glad you like her. That's the happiest reason of all!
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Brightshine Jubilee is approaching
and I have several lovely Light Dragons available
(with the Gaoler Scrys that go with them)!

And this is not all of them!
Check back - More are coming!

Hatchlings are 10g if you post here (Listed on the AH for more)
Will take treasure - Post here and ping me.
g/t ratio is 1/1000

Brightshine Jubilee is approaching
and I have several lovely Light Dragons available
(with the Gaoler Scrys that go with them)!

And this is not all of them!
Check back - More are coming!

Hatchlings are 10g if you post here (Listed on the AH for more)
Will take treasure - Post here and ping me.
g/t ratio is 1/1000

Kleos
@Bantymom

Could I get the Tangerine Bananas boy, please?
@Bantymom

Could I get the Tangerine Bananas boy, please?
[center][b]This boy has found a home! He now part of Orella's Mighty Lair of the Reedcleft Ascent![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52624924] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/526250/52624924_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @Orella You sure found my newest set of hatchlings fast! Glad you found one you like. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] You have such beautifully-colored dragons in your lair. They look like a collection of jewels, and they are dressed so nicely. I don't know what you have planned for my little banana/tangerine Guardian boy, but I was another banana hatchie next to him and thought that perhaps breeding might be in his future. You should get a wide range of colors for whatever tert you add mine. Or, perhaps there is a breed change in store for him and he will become one of the Ancient Gaolers? Whichever it is, or if he is later called to the Windswept Plateau to serve Windsinger, guardians take their tasks very seriously and so I am sure he will do his best to make you proud. [right]@bantymom[/right]
This boy has found a home!
He now part of Orella's Mighty Lair of the Reedcleft Ascent!

52624924_350.png

@Orella
You sure found my newest set of hatchlings fast! Glad you found one you like. You have such beautifully-colored dragons in your lair. They look like a collection of jewels, and they are dressed so nicely.

I don't know what you have planned for my little banana/tangerine Guardian boy, but I was another banana hatchie next to him and thought that perhaps breeding might be in his future. You should get a wide range of colors for whatever tert you add mine.

Or, perhaps there is a breed change in store for him and he will become one of the Ancient Gaolers?

Whichever it is, or if he is later called to the Windswept Plateau to serve Windsinger, guardians take their tasks very seriously and so I am sure he will do his best to make you proud.
Kleos
@Bantymom Could I get this boy for treasure? I scried him as a gaoler and need him. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52624932] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/526250/52624932_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Bantymom Could I get this boy for treasure? I scried him as a gaoler and need him.

52624932_350.png
7cd42dd7c8525fd22d17b638a35917cbaa2819e3.gif wuxianbyrasaliina-small.png
@Coffeedrip

You certainly can! Glad he's found someone who needs him! Sending him over right now.
@Coffeedrip

You certainly can! Glad he's found someone who needs him! Sending him over right now.
Kleos
[center][b]This boy has found a home and it will be his destiny to find a new life as an Ancient! He now part of Coffeedrip's Ancient Lair of the Beacon of the Radiant Eye![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52624932] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/526250/52624932_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @Coffeedrip How lovely that Gild has found his way to one of Light's Lairs. He is so proud that he will still be serving Glittermom. I love the scry for him. The Tapir really picks up the color in his Winter Coat. I hope you are able to find Spirit! I don't know what your plans are for him after he's been gened, but I see that he has been moved in next to Rosali so I did some scries. I was afraid the pinks and yellows wouldn't work out together, but you know? It looks like they could produce a nice variety in their offspring. [right]@bantymom[/right]
This boy has found a home
and it will be his destiny to find a new life as an Ancient!
He now part of Coffeedrip's Ancient Lair of the Beacon of the Radiant Eye!

52624932_350.png

@Coffeedrip
How lovely that Gild has found his way to one of Light's Lairs. He is so proud that he will still be serving Glittermom. I love the scry for him. The Tapir really picks up the color in his Winter Coat. I hope you are able to find Spirit!

I don't know what your plans are for him after he's been gened, but I see that he has been moved in next to Rosali so I did some scries. I was afraid the pinks and yellows wouldn't work out together, but you know? It looks like they could produce a nice variety in their offspring.
Kleos
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 126 127