Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Gaoler Gene Hell
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 32 33
Also venting my frustrations with shardflank. Even the breed change scroll itself is lasting longer than a minute at or so now, stocks at quantities of 60-80. But shardflank? 5-15. Yeouch.
Also venting my frustrations with shardflank. Even the breed change scroll itself is lasting longer than a minute at or so now, stocks at quantities of 60-80. But shardflank? 5-15. Yeouch.
Why does air even come in different temperatures?
I'm suffering trying to get Phantom from coli, I spent hours and still nothing.
It took me many hours to get all the market genes I wanted too, shardflank and streak were the most elusive ones for me.

Literally gene hell.
I'm suffering trying to get Phantom from coli, I spent hours and still nothing.
It took me many hours to get all the market genes I wanted too, shardflank and streak were the most elusive ones for me.

Literally gene hell.
vOi9e2i.png
I've been trying to get 1 (one)! damned Shardflank since 6 am servertime! Whoever thinks the current restockign quantity is alright, is WRONG.
I've been trying to get 1 (one)! damned Shardflank since 6 am servertime! Whoever thinks the current restockign quantity is alright, is WRONG.
Gladekeeperbanner_zps21ce84b1.jpeg
Shardflank restock was apparently bugged, but has since been fixed. Read it in another thread, posting here as an FYI to yall fellow suffers
Shardflank restock was apparently bugged, but has since been fixed. Read it in another thread, posting here as an FYI to yall fellow suffers
b6b79395300f38d126815a735af03192.pngtumblr_nkoy2v68mq1sjcj33o1_250.gif
@Asharinhun I've been trying to get a Shardflank since about 11 AM yesterday! I'm crying.
@Asharinhun I've been trying to get a Shardflank since about 11 AM yesterday! I'm crying.
e0fzh2.jpg JtGOgID.gif AiaAKNt.png
[quote name="Science" date="2019-06-09 13:20:16" ] Shardflank restock was apparently bugged, but has since been fixed. Read it in another thread, posting here as an FYI to yall fellow suffers [/quote] It isn't fixed, or the fix is not live yet. It does apepar more often, but with the same 9-5 numbers in stock when it does, making it impossible to get one.
Science wrote on 2019-06-09 13:20:16:
It isn't fixed, or the fix is not live yet. It does apepar more often, but with the same 9-5 numbers in stock when it does, making it impossible to get one.
[quote name="Aniela" date="2019-06-09 13:21:44" ] @Asharinhun I've been trying to get a Shardflank since about 11 AM yesterday! I'm crying. [/quote] I feel you... damned Shardflank. Ofc they couldn't do this with piebald that noone wants instead of shardflank, could they?
Aniela wrote on 2019-06-09 13:21:44:
I feel you... damned Shardflank. Ofc they couldn't do this with piebald that noone wants instead of shardflank, could they?
Here to also vent about Shardflank, I am even keeping a record of every time it shows up but I can't buy it. If this is the "fixed" stack number then they really need to fix it again!
Here to also vent about Shardflank, I am even keeping a record of every time it shows up but I can't buy it. If this is the "fixed" stack number then they really need to fix it again!
[quote name="Science" date="2019-06-09 13:20:16" ] Shardflank restock was apparently bugged, but has since been fixed. Read it in another thread, posting here as an FYI to yall fellow suffers [/quote] Anything about Shaggy? I can't find those on the marketplace to save me. :-(
Science wrote on 2019-06-09 13:20:16:

Anything about Shaggy? I can't find those on the marketplace to save me. :-(
tumblr_inline_o0idijyg7x1qg2i5p_540.png
[quote name="Asharinhun" date="2019-06-09 13:24:32" ] [quote name="Aniela" date="2019-06-09 13:21:44" ] @Asharinhun I've been trying to get a Shardflank since about 11 AM yesterday! I'm crying. [/quote] I feel you... damned Shardflank. Ofc they couldn't do this with piebald that noone wants instead of shardflank, could they? [/quote] You should maybe calm down a bit. They said shardflank stocking was bugged, it's likely still bugged. They are probably very aware-just be more patient. Go drink some water.
Asharinhun wrote on 2019-06-09 13:24:32:
Aniela wrote on 2019-06-09 13:21:44:
I feel you... damned Shardflank. Ofc they couldn't do this with piebald that noone wants instead of shardflank, could they?
You should maybe calm down a bit.

They said shardflank stocking was bugged, it's likely still bugged. They are probably very aware-just be more patient. Go drink some water.
zorua.gif He/they/it/xe ani_bw-S_487-origin.gif
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 32 33