Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Cringe of fanfics past
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19
one elsword fanfic i never showed anyone else was literally a ramble about DiE killing someone.

that was just a few months ago and i cringe already
one elsword fanfic i never showed anyone else was literally a ramble about DiE killing someone.

that was just a few months ago and i cringe already
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
I wrote some super bad and cringy Green Day RPF back in the day. And just a couple years ago, I was writing some TWD fanfic that was equally bad and cringy. Me and writing do not get along.
I wrote some super bad and cringy Green Day RPF back in the day. And just a couple years ago, I was writing some TWD fanfic that was equally bad and cringy. Me and writing do not get along.
PJb908Z.png
When I was obsessed with warriors I wrote this absolutely horrible fanfic (Only did like 6 very short and bad chapters, (i'm glad I didn't go further.) It was about this cat named sunpaw that somehow managed to get wings and everyone thought she was evil and horrible and her father was the leader and then she became a warrior named sunwing (so creative of course) and suddenly everyone loved her and she became leader and then I just cut the story off.

It was very very very badly written.
When I was obsessed with warriors I wrote this absolutely horrible fanfic (Only did like 6 very short and bad chapters, (i'm glad I didn't go further.) It was about this cat named sunpaw that somehow managed to get wings and everyone thought she was evil and horrible and her father was the leader and then she became a warrior named sunwing (so creative of course) and suddenly everyone loved her and she became leader and then I just cut the story off.

It was very very very badly written.
ah2m9U3.pngfal_150x150_1_100x100.png
[quote name="rruins" date="2019-06-08 23:33:55" ] Mine is less the contents of the fanfic (poorly written Naruto garbage, dime a dozen) and more the fact that I was stupid enough to sign up with my mom's email address [/quote] I did this too, so I can’t purge my regrets
rruins wrote on 2019-06-08 23:33:55:
Mine is less the contents of the fanfic (poorly written Naruto garbage, dime a dozen) and more the fact that I was stupid enough to sign up with my mom's email address
I did this too, so I can’t purge my regrets
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
Bwuahaha I remember in like 5th grade I'd write plethras of Warriors Fanfict.

I still remember one of the characters' names: c r a c k e d s h a d o w

Yeesh what a mouthful.
Bwuahaha I remember in like 5th grade I'd write plethras of Warriors Fanfict.

I still remember one of the characters' names: c r a c k e d s h a d o w

Yeesh what a mouthful.
I remember writing a crappy Rusty Into The Wild reskin where my cat was (like, really red) red and white and was worshipped as a prophet the first time he came around in the clan
I remember writing a crappy Rusty Into The Wild reskin where my cat was (like, really red) red and white and was worshipped as a prophet the first time he came around in the clan
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
[quote name="BrandonFlowers" date="2019-06-09 03:37:49" ] I wrote some super bad and cringy Green Day RPF back in the day. And just a couple years ago, I was writing some TWD fanfic that was equally bad and cringy. Me and writing do not get along. [/quote] We all had to start somewhere, and I can totally relate to the Green Day fanfic as a dubious beginning. I was thirteen and thought writing about George Bush trying to murder the band members was a good idea.
BrandonFlowers wrote on 2019-06-09 03:37:49:
We all had to start somewhere, and I can totally relate to the Green Day fanfic as a dubious beginning. I was thirteen and thought writing about George Bush trying to murder the band members was a good idea.
Not a fanfic, but my friend and I go back and forth in our JoJo roleplays over text.
  • Alessi adopts Skull Kid (from Zelda). Skull Kid wants to get Chik-Fil-A but Alessi says no. They then proceed to make a Nether Portal out of flesh.
  • Kakyoin lays more eggs. One of them hatches into Sonic. He sells Sonic to Paramount. Jotaro then takes Kakyoin to the beach to lay more eggs in a hole so he can film it for his sea turtle project.
Not a fanfic, but my friend and I go back and forth in our JoJo roleplays over text.
  • Alessi adopts Skull Kid (from Zelda). Skull Kid wants to get Chik-Fil-A but Alessi says no. They then proceed to make a Nether Portal out of flesh.
  • Kakyoin lays more eggs. One of them hatches into Sonic. He sells Sonic to Paramount. Jotaro then takes Kakyoin to the beach to lay more eggs in a hole so he can film it for his sea turtle project.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
when i was younger i had a massive hatred for "mary sues" so i wrote a couple fics about canon characters killing them

i had some... problems. nowadays i dont care if a character is overpowered or whatever
when i was younger i had a massive hatred for "mary sues" so i wrote a couple fics about canon characters killing them

i had some... problems. nowadays i dont care if a character is overpowered or whatever
otfajr.jpg
I wrote fanfics for a kpop fandom so the random and countless terms of koreabooish terms make me cringe and wanna shrivel up into a prune. That was more than ten years ago and know better than to treat a culture a fetish. Also luckily that phase of mine didn't last long either.
I wrote fanfics for a kpop fandom so the random and countless terms of koreabooish terms make me cringe and wanna shrivel up into a prune. That was more than ten years ago and know better than to treat a culture a fetish. Also luckily that phase of mine didn't last long either.
T2L4bvz.png XmHV7tO.png
DoQJ9XF.png
hUchsi0.png
tbKf2X5.png
kf4dDFx.png
5hF3FGk.png
PiAyg8i.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19