Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How do YOU pronounce Gaoler?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13
Galore
Galore

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png
I think it’s pronounced the first way, but I’m stuck in the habit of saying gay-o-ler
I think it’s pronounced the first way, but I’m stuck in the habit of saying gay-o-ler
hdCEH9z.png Rabigrace she/her
wishlist
earth lair
+0 server time
I am not very active anymore
Ga-lore
Ga-lore
uDWJxnb.png
gay-ol-er i KNOW gaol is just the old english spelling of jail but i can’t bring myself to say it any differently
gay-ol-er i KNOW gaol is just the old english spelling of jail but i can’t bring myself to say it any differently
So when i first saw it i read it as Goal-er and now that they gave the phonetic translation i pronounce it just Gay-ler because of Gale on Letter Kenny. Galer xD
So when i first saw it i read it as Goal-er and now that they gave the phonetic translation i pronounce it just Gay-ler because of Gale on Letter Kenny. Galer xD
ky82ASU.gifv1YXSNU.pngpzHLHqb.png yMJvT3V.png
Go-ler.

I just...I can't see it as jailer lol
Go-ler.

I just...I can't see it as jailer lol
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
I know it's 'Jailer'. I have come across the word 'Gaol' plenty of times before (thanks fantasy reading habit) and know how it's pronounced.

I still mentally call them gay-o-lers.
I know it's 'Jailer'. I have come across the word 'Gaol' plenty of times before (thanks fantasy reading habit) and know how it's pronounced.

I still mentally call them gay-o-lers.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
IDK what FR says it will always be gail-er to me
IDK what FR says it will always be gail-er to me
RDGMqLy.png
[quote name="Fringe" date="2019-06-09 08:14:06" ] gow-lers I tried jail-er.... I can't. [/quote]
Fringe wrote on 2019-06-09 08:14:06:
gow-lers

I tried jail-er.... I can't.
1vAtYxM.png
3EXA1Nv.png
[quote name="Ollieshark" date="2019-06-08 22:01:48" ] gay-ler it's pride month....... gayolers......... [/quote] I thought the same thing. Flight rising said heres some gay dragons for pride and then it said jk its "jail-ers" Shout out to the gays out there, these dragons are for you
Ollieshark wrote on 2019-06-08 22:01:48:
gay-ler

it's pride month....... gayolers.........
I thought the same thing. Flight rising said heres some gay dragons for pride and then it said jk its "jail-ers"

Shout out to the gays out there, these dragons are for you
Looking for specific dragons: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2667172/1#post_38607187
Looking for bows! And renaming scrolls
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13