Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How do YOU pronounce Gaoler?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/411130904061149184/582860369400168471/image0.png[/img] Jai-ler
image0.png
Jai-ler
unknown-2.png
i pronounce it the same was as galore which is bad but my brain is just like "these two things are pronounced the same way and you can't stop me"
i pronounce it the same was as galore which is bad but my brain is just like "these two things are pronounced the same way and you can't stop me"
Gay-ol-er. I can't imagine saying it as "Jailer" on the first try.
Gay-ol-er. I can't imagine saying it as "Jailer" on the first try.

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
gah-ol-er
gah-ol-er
underskrift-geo.png
Gow-lure

I refuse to pronounce it any other way, and you'll never take me alive!
Gow-lure

I refuse to pronounce it any other way, and you'll never take me alive!
2zqBVe2.png
ikTPgzn.png
xWATH5C.png
OxagJgG.png
dEpEkJE.gif
English pronunciation is a hot mess tbh, so if the devs tell me that it's pronounced "jailers", I have no problem accepting it (just look up ghoti), so I do just say "jailers". Sure, it looks like it should be pronounced "gaow-lers" or somehow like that, but eh... I just can't argue with this crazy language ;w;
English pronunciation is a hot mess tbh, so if the devs tell me that it's pronounced "jailers", I have no problem accepting it (just look up ghoti), so I do just say "jailers". Sure, it looks like it should be pronounced "gaow-lers" or somehow like that, but eh... I just can't argue with this crazy language ;w;
arcane.png
[ Howard Phillips Lovecraft Fandragon Quest ]
[ The Wolves of Mibu Project ]
I like notifications, so please don't hesitate to ping me~
arcaneshade.png
I pronounce it gay-OH-ler, at least in my head. Whenever I verbally say it, I try my best to always say "jailer" lol

I pronounce it gay-OH-ler, at least in my head. Whenever I verbally say it, I try my best to always say "jailer" lol

3 hours ahead of FR time
Go-lure
Go-lure
tumblr_n7samaE1iy1sl6hkto1_500.gif
I know it's incorrect, but for some reason I just can't stop pronouncing it "Go-lee-yer"
I know it's incorrect, but for some reason I just can't stop pronouncing it "Go-lee-yer"
Tn4aWhc.png
Gah-ooh-ler
Gah-ooh-ler
» Uva
» FR +4
» Pings EzHOmu6.png
YRgKvwk.gif
0mCnaKl.png KNdRBxl.png
FE9pJK1.png
oaolHwW.png
FObX7rS.png
6meUms1.png