Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 6th Anniversary Celebration
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 182 183
Fluff on steroids! Loving them! [emoji=gaoler love size=2]
Fluff on steroids! Loving them!
1rMtjlm.png
Guys.

Gaoler mixed up is Galore.
Also, it's pronounced "jailer" which is what they are.
*head explodes*
Guys.

Gaoler mixed up is Galore.
Also, it's pronounced "jailer" which is what they are.
*head explodes*
i want 100 of them thank you, they are so fluffy and great and the horns are just PERFECT and they look so beautiful i just cannot
(HAHA EDIT I MADE A TERRIBLE MISTAKE W/ THE BREED CHANGES H E L P)
i want 100 of them thank you, they are so fluffy and great and the horns are just PERFECT and they look so beautiful i just cannot
(HAHA EDIT I MADE A TERRIBLE MISTAKE W/ THE BREED CHANGES H E L P)
bro.... i love them
bro.... i love them
all for one and one for all, united we stand, divided we fall
crow // female // cst // about me
[quote name="Redpaw" date="2019-06-08 11:09:42" ] It's not working on any of my dragons. I am just getting an exclamation point next to them, or they are faded out, but the Breed Change isn't working, regardless. Am I missing something? Awesome breed, btw!!! Thanks! [/quote] @Redpaw you gotta take off all apparel and skins
Redpaw wrote on 2019-06-08 11:09:42:
It's not working on any of my dragons. I am just getting an exclamation point next to them, or they are faded out, but the Breed Change isn't working, regardless. Am I missing something? Awesome breed, btw!!!

Thanks!

@Redpaw you gotta take off all apparel and skins
I'm collecting Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, and Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds dragons! And (somewhat) breeding the ships!
The Gaolers look so cool! Thank you so much staff, I can't wait to gene these guys!
The Gaolers look so cool! Thank you so much staff, I can't wait to gene these guys!
AAAAHHHHHH I LOVE THEM I CANT WAIT TO MAKE PSYCHEDELIC EYEBURNS OF THIS DRAGON! SUCH FLOOF!!! THE FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFF! [emoji=heart size=1][emoji=pastel rainbow size=1][emoji=tundra love size=1]
AAAAHHHHHH I LOVE THEM
I CANT WAIT TO MAKE PSYCHEDELIC EYEBURNS OF THIS DRAGON!
SUCH FLOOF!!!
THE FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFF!
tumblr_inline_n51c5lRQg41r4n64i.gif
OHHHH THIS IS SO COOL !!! god this is INCREDIBLE !! another fantastic year for flight rising, cant believe ive been here almost since the beginning <3 thank you so, so, SO much to all the flight rising staff, past and present, who have made this all possible! you guys are so amazing!!!
OHHHH THIS IS SO COOL !!! god this is INCREDIBLE !! another fantastic year for flight rising, cant believe ive been here almost since the beginning <3 thank you so, so, SO much to all the flight rising staff, past and present, who have made this all possible! you guys are so amazing!!!
check out my art shop! [click words or image below]
silver_by_theoneandonlyvapor-dbpr7bb.png
omg! Wonderful new breed eeeee
omg! Wonderful new breed eeeee
thDLJf3.pngmxk5Q9c.png
!!!!! I LOVE THE FLUFFY BABIES
!!!!! I LOVE THE FLUFFY BABIES
| link | they/he | FR+0 |
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 182 183