Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 6th Anniversary Celebration
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 182 183
To the mods: If no one pointed it out yet, multi-gaze and overlaps with the shardflank gene in an off-looking way. At least, the eyes being placed on the spikes seems a tad questionable. :P Example: [img]https://i.imgur.com/wk26woP.png[/img]
To the mods: If no one pointed it out yet, multi-gaze and overlaps with the shardflank gene in an off-looking way. At least, the eyes being placed on the spikes seems a tad questionable. :P

Example:
wk26woP.png
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
Thank you, FR, for this wonderful game and for always keeping it fresh! No wonder I have never left!!
Thank you, FR, for this wonderful game and for always keeping it fresh! No wonder I have never left!!
PyeohlG.png
PyeohlG.png
i can smell the server fires from here.
i can smell the server fires from here.
unknown.png
THEY ARE SO PRETTY, I CANT WAIT TO HAVE ONE AS A PERMA BABY :0
THEY ARE SO PRETTY, I CANT WAIT TO HAVE ONE AS A PERMA BABY :0
Retired
ASDFGHJKL!!!!!!! I am so happy! Happy anniversary flight rising!!
ASDFGHJKL!!!!!!! I am so happy! Happy anniversary flight rising!!
tumblr_inline_nbwjc9Ktu31qkfp12.png
[center][b]Happy Anniversary![/b] Gaolers are absolutely awesome, very glad to see these majestic, beastly, fuzzballs as our first Ancient! I'm waiting until my initial "OMG SO FLUFFY" hype dies down so I can make a ([i]less impulsive[/i]) decision about which of my dragons are gonna get a makeover. I have one picked out currently as a possibility, will have to scry some more once the site settles down and the workshop is running a little faster. So many incredible updates during the last year, I can't wait to see what lies ahead! [emoji=gaoler happy size=2][/center]
Happy Anniversary!

Gaolers are absolutely awesome, very glad to see these majestic, beastly, fuzzballs as our first Ancient! I'm waiting until my initial "OMG SO FLUFFY" hype dies down so I can make a (less impulsive) decision about which of my dragons are gonna get a makeover. I have one picked out currently as a possibility, will have to scry some more once the site settles down and the workshop is running a little faster.

So many incredible updates during the last year, I can't wait to see what lies ahead!

l29.pngs21.pngo664-d02-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d03-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d04-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d01-R-Cirrostratus.png - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - iA6Dl9p.png
!!!!!! I am in love with these dragons [emoji=heart size=1]
!!!!!! I am in love with these dragons
932937365348ab63fe466f106350d65e2e8391ec.png
FLUUUUUUFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!! Love them so much!!!
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 182 183