Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Chatter Discord
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 55 56
a new member of house osidroc! fc has been the friendliest, largest fr server i've joined and this gift giving event is super fun!!
a new member of house osidroc! fc has been the friendliest, largest fr server i've joined and this gift giving event is super fun!!
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
Over 90 CRs/PMs and 16 million treasure of gifts later, we're still going -- and there's two weeks left!

The House Cup is wild for sure, folks. :)
Over 90 CRs/PMs and 16 million treasure of gifts later, we're still going -- and there's two weeks left!

The House Cup is wild for sure, folks. :)
bEvLAND.png
I am loving this event. Thank you Momica and other modmins for your work both with this event and the discord itself. <3
I am loving this event. Thank you Momica and other modmins for your work both with this event and the discord itself. <3
bEvLAND.png
This will be fun. I'm just sad that I'm heckin' broke, and I feel like I won't be able to gift fairly.

Hope you all get something good! :D
This will be fun. I'm just sad that I'm heckin' broke, and I feel like I won't be able to gift fairly.

Hope you all get something good! :D
Please click on my babies!
FR time+17
Art-Shop-Button.jpg
Coatl-WC-Imp-Button.png
Wn6vGC1.png
Bb9XFYa.png
7A7cEAI.png
tNgQJvM.png
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
jccRWgS.png
40QQWBU.png
o4KdtaP.png
Tutum te robore reddam! i'm super excited to be taking part!~
Tutum te robore reddam! i'm super excited to be taking part!~
gLbZUkF.pngo106-d1-Marilith.pngo106-d2-Marilith.pngo106-d3-Marilith.pngmarilith1.pngmarilith2.pngmarilith3.pngmarilith4.pngmarilith5.pngwTBPG5s.pngybizMWD.pngK3S42IV.pngKrN86on.png
lJX7Tr5.png
House cup hype! This is gonna be fun!
House cup hype! This is gonna be fun!
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

I do recommend checking out the server if you haven't yet! Or if you have, join up in a house.
I'm only just sitting down to actually get into event stuff but it's already a fun time. Earlier on I was gifted a ton of food which'll definitely not go to waste.

I do recommend checking out the server if you haven't yet! Or if you have, join up in a house.
tumblr_prm2867jf41ugssd3o2_400.gif
Connor | He/him | +3 FR Time | I currently live with my fiance who also plays.

FRT Discord | My wishlist
My Fiance & Dragonchild
I just got back from a day long trip to see all the lovely stuff happening and just couldn't miss out. I'm really looking forward to gifting other people and seeing lots of smiling faces!
I just got back from a day long trip to see all the lovely stuff happening and just couldn't miss out. I'm really looking forward to gifting other people and seeing lots of smiling faces!
Te5hwQ3.gif
xHalonite | Male | +3 FR
xThe Dragon Den Discord
.My Fiancé & Baby Brother
tumblr_prm2867jf41ugssd3o2_400.gif
Oh sweet! Had no idea we had a forum thread! [emoji=tundra love size=2]
Oh sweet! Had no idea we had a forum thread!
60eldD0.gif mlHpBMC.png
rix3ppo.png
R1dejfm.png
ypcKWM0.png
qhK4FYS.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_inline_pafumaKs2Z1r16a5d_540.pngSapling-Speaker.png
cLyqlLC.png
Loving this event! Thank you to all the mods that have pitched in and working hard![emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Loving this event! Thank you to all the mods that have pitched in and working hard!
sqPsk6p.gif
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 55 56