Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Chatter Discord
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
Today's minigame is great!
Today's minigame is great!
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
Ahhh, this has been fun so far<3 I'm going to miss it when the HC is over!
Ahhh, this has been fun so far<3 I'm going to miss it when the HC is over!
Siggy.png
man, this was so fun
man, this was so fun
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
We're at the finish lines folks, make sure you send out any last minute gifts you may have. Man, I loved this house cup.
We're at the finish lines folks, make sure you send out any last minute gifts you may have. Man, I loved this house cup.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
Last day is coming up tomorrow!! Hopefully I can get in a few more great gifts because you all deserve it!!
Last day is coming up tomorrow!! Hopefully I can get in a few more great gifts because you all deserve it!!
yxLASW4.png
It is the final day :sob: I have had so much fun, the House Cup is always great.
It is the final day :sob: I have had so much fun, the House Cup is always great.
60eldD0.gif mlHpBMC.png
rix3ppo.png
R1dejfm.png
ypcKWM0.png
qhK4FYS.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_inline_pafumaKs2Z1r16a5d_540.pngSapling-Speaker.png
cLyqlLC.png
Last hurrah today! Lets go all out today! I had so so much fun ;-;
Last hurrah today! Lets go all out today! I had so so much fun ;-;
FXlweMy.png3d8637d4e0c3a40a9104ee27b702ba84.pngetyFsl3.png
Got in my last day gifts and am now completely broke! ;v; I'm really happy to have participated and given so many gifts to so many deserving people!! I'm so grateful for all of the gifts I've received and hope everyone had a great time this HC! [emoji=heart size=1]
Got in my last day gifts and am now completely broke! ;v; I'm really happy to have participated and given so many gifts to so many deserving people!! I'm so grateful for all of the gifts I've received and hope everyone had a great time this HC!
yxLASW4.png
Last day, been busy IRL (Not much time on FR sadly) but hoping to get some good gifts today ^^ Or just knock some things down.
Last day, been busy IRL (Not much time on FR sadly) but hoping to get some good gifts today ^^ Or just knock some things down.
Hello! I was interested in joining this server, but the invite link seems to be "invalid" according to discord.
Hello! I was interested in joining this server, but the invite link seems to be "invalid" according to discord.
bHeX9bv.png
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56