Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1st Year Community Census [DONE]
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 146 147
Completed the survey :) Thanks @Lupen, @Carnifex and @Akiralios!

@Sarai, @Draek, @Bulletdance, @Kanagosa, @LupisDarkmoon, @Kamalia, @TygerDarkstorm, @Rubybeam, @Silvadruid, @Serendipity82, @Jelani, @Taarnfalk, @Moonlost, @Nefretiti, @Miyon, @Tailswithscales, @Miacoda, @Bowno, @Falconschild, @MaximumOverdrive, @Nachtwulf, @mpd84, @Sakurie, @Syleye
Thought you lot might be interested. Some of you were probably already pinged I'M SORRY
Completed the survey :) Thanks @Lupen, @Carnifex and @Akiralios!

@Sarai, @Draek, @Bulletdance, @Kanagosa, @LupisDarkmoon, @Kamalia, @TygerDarkstorm, @Rubybeam, @Silvadruid, @Serendipity82, @Jelani, @Taarnfalk, @Moonlost, @Nefretiti, @Miyon, @Tailswithscales, @Miacoda, @Bowno, @Falconschild, @MaximumOverdrive, @Nachtwulf, @mpd84, @Sakurie, @Syleye
Thought you lot might be interested. Some of you were probably already pinged I'M SORRY
@abyssinian

Do eeeet
@abyssinian

Do eeeet
tumblr_myrs41Y0O11tobtnwo4_100.pngEBLbutton_zps83d16a6a.pngtumblr_n26t415OV41tobtnwo1_250.png
SURVEYS! Love surveys.
FOR SCIENCE!!!
SURVEYS! Love surveys.
FOR SCIENCE!!!
Got referred woooo.

//pings a huge list of people weheheheh

@aquatice @sparklekitten @zygarde @ddormouse @kagura333 @missamilee @ram @isasparks @roadkillsama @spooksee @kataklism @demi @darkhaunter @livard @legolas @kalumi @weasel @seaglass @mindfyre @ginryuu @nivryo @archmagefenris @marge
Got referred woooo.

//pings a huge list of people weheheheh

@aquatice @sparklekitten @zygarde @ddormouse @kagura333 @missamilee @ram @isasparks @roadkillsama @spooksee @kataklism @demi @darkhaunter @livard @legolas @kalumi @weasel @seaglass @mindfyre @ginryuu @nivryo @archmagefenris @marge
Sn6vKs9.png
FR+3 | they/them
Referred here and completed
Referred here and completed
5621442.png_______________3520701.png_______________6389248.png

-
-
Looking For Birthday dragons-January 13th!
Done!

@Spin @Sock @Haruharu @Vulli @Mausibiene @Lagiacrus @Unicorm @Korii @Gabreyoloe @Worshishire @Thefourthone @Ronnster @Echowish @Wintrymix @Kiskaaa @Toriguel @Watsonian @Fjaer @Suicidalpickles

A big thanks to the light clan members I pinged >////
Done!

@Spin @Sock @Haruharu @Vulli @Mausibiene @Lagiacrus @Unicorm @Korii @Gabreyoloe @Worshishire @Thefourthone @Ronnster @Echowish @Wintrymix @Kiskaaa @Toriguel @Watsonian @Fjaer @Suicidalpickles

A big thanks to the light clan members I pinged >////
8tikKHv.png
I completed the survey~ BUMP~~
I completed the survey~ BUMP~~
arcane_rune_100x100_zps53d6c37d.png
@fishspeakers just took the survey

also pinging most of my friends (apologies if you've already been pinged by someone else) because surveys are interesting

@NuclearVampire @Aewin @Amberite @Azzandra @Chamlis @tanglelore @Lizzehh @Mimi @ALexeBOT @astraldeveloper @Ereb @sxizzor @LegolianM @vivianesection @Uranium @Aten @Rhea @Kyary @suzerain @musicalcakes @Gatorface @Meowzow @ExaltMe @zenelly @prinxejey @SyddieCakes @AgentOfEntropy
@fishspeakers just took the survey

also pinging most of my friends (apologies if you've already been pinged by someone else) because surveys are interesting

@NuclearVampire @Aewin @Amberite @Azzandra @Chamlis @tanglelore @Lizzehh @Mimi @ALexeBOT @astraldeveloper @Ereb @sxizzor @LegolianM @vivianesection @Uranium @Aten @Rhea @Kyary @suzerain @musicalcakes @Gatorface @Meowzow @ExaltMe @zenelly @prinxejey @SyddieCakes @AgentOfEntropy
frdragonssigelectricsmall_copy_by_cicirose97-d7ffghi.png
Survey taken! :D I look forward to seeing your results, if you plan to post them; surveys and the interpretation thereof are awesome.

[eta] By which I suppose I mean I'm bumping the thread? :D?
Survey taken! :D I look forward to seeing your results, if you plan to post them; surveys and the interpretation thereof are awesome.

[eta] By which I suppose I mean I'm bumping the thread? :D?
I was reffered by Spooksy.

@Angelcat @Finches @Coatl @Xairathan @Syrith
I was reffered by Spooksy.

@Angelcat @Finches @Coatl @Xairathan @Syrith
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 146 147