Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1st Year Community Census [DONE]
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 146 147
Ok, I was trying to find the post where I was mentioned, but can't seem to. That said, RandyPandy did refer me to the survey (or at least, that's who it says pinged me...?), and I took it.

Pinging the missus, @MythrilMidnyght.

Also, how do you bump a thread?
Ok, I was trying to find the post where I was mentioned, but can't seem to. That said, RandyPandy did refer me to the survey (or at least, that's who it says pinged me...?), and I took it.

Pinging the missus, @MythrilMidnyght.

Also, how do you bump a thread?
pinged by @tearsofrain07

@Lunabelle @Icaris @Jelenedra @eclecticwitch @TheBasilisk @booty @Lamona @FuturicFlamingo @DapperDragon @sisyphus @SeimeiWalker

sorry if any of you have already taken it heh
pinged by @tearsofrain07

@Lunabelle @Icaris @Jelenedra @eclecticwitch @TheBasilisk @booty @Lamona @FuturicFlamingo @DapperDragon @sisyphus @SeimeiWalker

sorry if any of you have already taken it heh
Was pinged by @EclipseDragon and now I'm going to ping @Veemon @CrypticMystic @ketchup @Traveler @Terrance @Crysalline and @Cyndersbane !

I'm also taking the survey right now!
Was pinged by @EclipseDragon and now I'm going to ping @Veemon @CrypticMystic @ketchup @Traveler @Terrance @Crysalline and @Cyndersbane !

I'm also taking the survey right now!
w7Z8MA5.png
Took the survey, @Elsa pinged me.

Lets tag @Alisette, @Bulbabum, @SparkleFish, @Cait, @Hotarla
Took the survey, @Elsa pinged me.

Lets tag @Alisette, @Bulbabum, @SparkleFish, @Cait, @Hotarla
plague_banner.png
Taken, and pinging some almost totally random people! :D
Even if you are a relatively new player, your impute counts!

@Xelfi, @fluffypaunts, @raptorix, @Polaroid, @Slashseeker, @Ethelwolf
Taken, and pinging some almost totally random people! :D
Even if you are a relatively new player, your impute counts!

@Xelfi, @fluffypaunts, @raptorix, @Polaroid, @Slashseeker, @Ethelwolf
drpusig1_zpsjz7uct4m.pngwindright_zpsee23nxkw.png
Was pinged by at @capnkyrie .
Was pinged by at @capnkyrie .
@Dragonpuff
Haha, I feel bad in that I filled out the survey, said I have never found an unhatched egg, and then went and found one on my gathering turns immediately after!!! *A*
@Dragonpuff
Haha, I feel bad in that I filled out the survey, said I have never found an unhatched egg, and then went and found one on my gathering turns immediately after!!! *A*
84si1j.png
@Dragonpuff - Already taken it but thanks! :D
@Dragonpuff - Already taken it but thanks! :D
pixelwindsinger_zpskiovsiug.gif
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.gif
@Kitiaros

Aaah, Ilium pinged me first (so I had the thing open and didn't see you ping me as well).
@Kitiaros

Aaah, Ilium pinged me first (so I had the thing open and didn't see you ping me as well).
Pinging @Bloom -- @celticmaenad pinged me and I don't have that many friends here yet to ping. :)
Pinging @Bloom -- @celticmaenad pinged me and I don't have that many friends here yet to ping. :)
tumblr_oebtgz9cOH1s79fpho1_400.pngtumblr_ofwy5nSS5U1s79fpho1_400.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 146 147