Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Very terribly describe your fandom(s)
1 2 ... 114 115 116 117 118 ... 368 369
a cat, bird, and frog do magic stuff
a cat, bird, and frog do magic stuff
hrrr!
Oh boy I have a ton

- eat hair and you’ll gain super powers kids Boku No Hero Academia

- cats murder each other over petty arguments and also because they can’t decide where a border should go Warriors/Warrior Cats

- getting my mom back will cost me an arm and a leg! ... literally. Full metal alchemist (brotherhood, the superior one)

- a demon butler who is one hell of a butler following his master which everyone prob thought was a girl at firstBlack Butler/Kuroshitsuji

I have more but I can’t think of them off the top of my head,,, somehow
Oh boy I have a ton

- eat hair and you’ll gain super powers kids Boku No Hero Academia

- cats murder each other over petty arguments and also because they can’t decide where a border should go Warriors/Warrior Cats

- getting my mom back will cost me an arm and a leg! ... literally. Full metal alchemist (brotherhood, the superior one)

- a demon butler who is one hell of a butler following his master which everyone prob thought was a girl at firstBlack Butler/Kuroshitsuji

I have more but I can’t think of them off the top of my head,,, somehow
I hoard:
Nocturne Puppet
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Mono - He/They - 20
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhy do Love and Hate sound
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.just the same to me?

xxxxxxxxx.
xxxxxxxxx.FR Time +2 | PING IF QUOTING/REPLYING !
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLore
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWishlist
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxArt Shop
Some people and their dog go to a planet of blobs with eyes
Some people and their dog go to a planet of blobs with eyes
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
Hats and Hourglasses.
Hats and Hourglasses.
Everything is snakes. Those weapons? Snakes. That book? Snakes. That giant, scaly wall? Snakes.

Alternatively...

"tHerE's soMethiNg I haVen'T toLd yoU!"
Everything is snakes. Those weapons? Snakes. That book? Snakes. That giant, scaly wall? Snakes.

Alternatively...

"tHerE's soMethiNg I haVen'T toLd yoU!"
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
If you don't agree with this ship we'll send a battalion to force you either into the ship or out of the fandom.
If you don't agree with this ship we'll send a battalion to force you either into the ship or out of the fandom.
how did i get attached to cookies???\

made mods on 3ds to let us be gay with the blue haired idiot jock
how did i get attached to cookies???\

qVj5yOB.png ... skymin | fr+3
1. Not all families are the same. Sometimes a family is:
-An angel
-A demon
-A witch
-Two witchslayers
-An occultist
-The antichrist
-Some kids

2. You and your girlfriend are traveling the multiverse to save your girlfriend's life via extreme fetchquest. WOOPS! Turns out you're a clone. DOUBLE TWIST: your girlfriend is a clone too. Also your real self messed up time and space so badly to save yours/his girlfriend (the real one) that you and your girlfriend (the clone one) are also his parents. Are you keeping up with this so far?
1. Not all families are the same. Sometimes a family is:
-An angel
-A demon
-A witch
-Two witchslayers
-An occultist
-The antichrist
-Some kids

2. You and your girlfriend are traveling the multiverse to save your girlfriend's life via extreme fetchquest. WOOPS! Turns out you're a clone. DOUBLE TWIST: your girlfriend is a clone too. Also your real self messed up time and space so badly to save yours/his girlfriend (the real one) that you and your girlfriend (the clone one) are also his parents. Are you keeping up with this so far?
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
little puff boy is so goddamn strong he's killed multiple demons and a god of destruction. he likes strawberry shortcake btw
little puff boy is so goddamn strong he's killed multiple demons and a god of destruction. he likes strawberry shortcake btw
[quote name="mothsona" date="2019-05-31 21:02:43" ] made mods on 3ds to let us be gay with the blue haired idiot jock [/quote] [color=360705]i think i know a series with a game on the 3ds, a disaster of a fandom, and a gay blue haired idiot jock and that's fire emblem
mothsona wrote on 2019-05-31 21:02:43:
i think i know a series with a game on the 3ds, a disaster of a fandom, and a gay blue haired idiot jock and that's fire emblem
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
1 2 ... 114 115 116 117 118 ... 368 369