Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Very terribly describe your fandom(s)
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 ... 369 370
Cephalopod race war
Cephalopod race war
nudX0O8.png
doctor with dubious medical licence takes a lot of women far away.

alternatively, some insomniac robots are very angry for being killed in a past life.
doctor with dubious medical licence takes a lot of women far away.

alternatively, some insomniac robots are very angry for being killed in a past life.
also known as Gaolerz. it/he.
Area_Hive.png
I need healing

• spending months upon months collecting every creature in the game to get this stupid charm, only to find out you don't even need them in the next one

• ship sinks and everyone ends up murdering each other trying to escape and the series goes from there

• making out like you play because you like rpgs, i mean you do but you mostly enjoy forcing relationships on all your blue-haired swordsmen

• i'm in so many fandoms but i'm not creative enough to think of more
I need healing

• spending months upon months collecting every creature in the game to get this stupid charm, only to find out you don't even need them in the next one

• ship sinks and everyone ends up murdering each other trying to escape and the series goes from there

• making out like you play because you like rpgs, i mean you do but you mostly enjoy forcing relationships on all your blue-haired swordsmen

• i'm in so many fandoms but i'm not creative enough to think of more
A cute Light Flight themed Lion is sitting down adorably.
akesha
73-C6-B49-D-FA66-4-A45-BF4-F-2-F652-D917-D79.jpg

× dragons for sale
× journal
robot owls from the 90s get a bad rep due to poorly aging electronic components and get painted funky colors to make up for it
robot owls from the 90s get a bad rep due to poorly aging electronic components and get painted funky colors to make up for it
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
-A bunch of idiots play metal and lots of people die

-People fight over crystals

-Local man can't stop gaining more debt

-Congrats! You're a farmer now.

-Kids take animals from the wild and use them for combat purposes

-A certain family can't escape weird events
-A bunch of idiots play metal and lots of people die

-People fight over crystals

-Local man can't stop gaining more debt

-Congrats! You're a farmer now.

-Kids take animals from the wild and use them for combat purposes

-A certain family can't escape weird events
tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png47553_5c5b3bfa8a096bc3_I.gif57937_7b3d40124ad4a22d_I.gifdcaxhzs-1b02a1d8-7970-40c7-a7e7-d2c9aad1e938.gif67860_571e6c6360da3087_I.gif46504_ed14e8aee05bf109_I.gifFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngMWJhT4K.png
  • huge men punch each other (until they teach the ghosts to do it)
  • kid is pretty unremarkable, until he meets his hero, and then he is very remarkable
  • a family can be five color-coded dudes and their giant robot lions that aren't actually color-coded
  • what if people had superpowers but, like, they were oppressed for it? what if there was a bald dude in a wheelchair that could help you feel less oppressed?
  • huge men punch each other (until they teach the ghosts to do it)
  • kid is pretty unremarkable, until he meets his hero, and then he is very remarkable
  • a family can be five color-coded dudes and their giant robot lions that aren't actually color-coded
  • what if people had superpowers but, like, they were oppressed for it? what if there was a bald dude in a wheelchair that could help you feel less oppressed?
reverie she/they/he
  • Smexy Sharks
  • Fish people whose heads look like really strange fishes if disembodied
  • Hyahh
  • Smexy Sharks
  • Fish people whose heads look like really strange fishes if disembodied
  • Hyahh
-random teenage orphan goes to america then ends up being so ambitious and loud that it kills him

-you get phished by a guy that leads you to hot anime boys then tries to take you back

those are my main 2 fandoms scree
-random teenage orphan goes to america then ends up being so ambitious and loud that it kills him

-you get phished by a guy that leads you to hot anime boys then tries to take you back

those are my main 2 fandoms scree
Flag_1.png image0.png

hRtNYd7.png

> grab bags
> wishlist
> free foods
> pwyw dragon outfits

-people with power who grow up to be heroes or villains
-random creatures with trainers
-people who can turn into weapons with people who own them
-people with powers and cats with wings
-people with power who grow up to be heroes or villains